Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (21)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Multimedia and group text

I have a Galaxy s7 active. It had a update a few weeks ago.  Since the update, anytime I receive a image or multimedia text I have to download it myself. It used to download automatic. This is very annoying when the message is supposed to be in a group message. Can anyone help me correct this so my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy s5 not receiving group texts & Twitter not updating

I've been experiencing issues with my Android Galaxy S5. For the last several weeks, I have not been able to receive group texts. Also, my Twitter app isn't updating. Even when I pull down to update the app, it doesn't show all the tweets from one of my accounts, regardless of which one I am signed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CANNOT SEND GROUP TEXTS CONTAINING ANDROID USERS!

Hello!  I made a trip abroad using Google Fi a few months ago using an iphone xs max. I got back and popped my ATT sim back in. Since then I have been unable to respond to any group text with an android user in it. All "iphone only" group threads work. individual texts with android users works. I ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Group Texting - Can send but not receive (but if I can receive individual texts from same)

I have an iPhone 8 (this issue was also present on my iPhone 6s while on Verizon). We have a family group text string that has numbers from different carriers and mobile phones.  2 Androids on T-Mobile, 1 Android on Verizon, 1 iPhone on Verizon, 2 iPhones on Sprint, 2 Android on Sprint and mine - iP

Questions

Group Text Limit - Dec 2018

Why does AT&T keep marking these issues as solved when the issue clearly isn't solved. AT&T has been "evaluating options" for over 4 years now! What problems are you trying to figure out that you can't find the solution that's clearly asked for in this forum? Raise the limit to 20. No one here is co

Questions

Cannot Reply to Some Group Texts S7 Edge

I'm trying to wait on AT&T's supposed "escalation", but I'm hoping someone has already been able to resolve as I am approaching almost two whole days with this issue. Has anyone seen this recently with their group texts?   Every group text with this person icon does not allow me to rep

Questions

Windows phone user receiving only first letter of group texts

I have a galaxy S7 and I've noticed in the last couple of weeks that when I send a group text to my husband's windows phone, he only receives the first letter of the text.  All others in the group text receive the entire message (inclucing an Android, iPhone, and another Windows phone). He receives

Questions

Issues receiving text message via group

I have been having a group text messaging issue for over a year now where some group messages from others never get delivered to me. I am the only one in the group of 5 with this issue. And just recently they have been telling me that some of my text messages come in delayed. Technical support told

Questions

Not Receiving SMS Group Texts Until Hours Later

I am in a group chat that consists of eight people, only one of which has an android, making it an SMS chat. I could receive messages fine until the other day, when I began to receive texts a couple hours after they were sent. Now, I get messages a day later. I've tried resetting my network settings

Questions

MMS group messaging not working

I just switched to AT&T after 14 years with Verizon, 3 weeks in and I’m not receiving SMS/MMS messages in a group chat, yet my husband who also switched with me and also has a new iPhone is receiving them. I was on chat and phone with customer service 4 times today, apple confirmed its a carrier iss

Questions

MMS and group texts to iPhone are not being received

I just bought a brand new Galaxy Note10 two days ago. While it seems advanced messaging, MMS, and group text works fine with most people, some aren't receiving these from me. My mom, for instance, has an iPhone and also has AT&T. She is unable to receive groups texts or MMS from me, whether I have a

Questions

GROUP TEXT LIMIT OF 10 IS NOT SOLVED. WHEN?

Stop giving your customers the same response regarding spam protection and then marking these questions as solved. This is NOT solved. When will AT&T be increasing the number of recipients allowed on group texts? Give us a date or tell us you won’t be solving this major issue. We can then make an ed

Questions

Group Text Not Threaded

Hey, I've got a bit of a problem. A large group text I'm in isn't threaded, so with each reply to it I get an entire new entry in my list of texts with all the participants listed but replies from only one person in each instance of the group text. It's messy and confusing, I'd really like to fix it

Questions

MMS sending, not receiving

I'm having a strange issue I have yet to find any information on. Here's what happened: I had my HTC One M8 for about a month. Everything was working fine, MMS sending and receiving, no problem. I only use minimal data, so I keep mine off. I don't like to waste my 200 mb per month. One night while I

Questions

I am part of a group text and receive other's messages, but mine won't send

I have been having problems for awhile now with group texts on my Galaxy S6. I am part of a group text and I receive all messages from everyone in the group. For some reason, I am not able to reply to the group. I have tried changing the settings, restarting my phone, but nothing seems to work. When

Questions

PSA regarding MMS/SMS group and text messaging issues for anyone thinking of buying a G4 on AT&T.

I am X-posting this to the AT&T Forum & Reddit in the hopes of getting a response from AT&T that isn't just the standard template response and so that anyone that is considering this phone is aware of the issue. It is sporadic and hard to replicate but in my case occurs more often in group chats vs.

Questions

No longer able to send group texts

This just started about a month ago. I can receive, but sending results in "FAIL!"No more than five people in any of these groups.I have tried adding each person individually and responding that way.I made an appt with the store and the employee didn't have a clue.I called tech support they told me

Questions

Group Text Limit of 10 Recipients. Why hasn't this policy been changed? Dec 2018

It's been a couple of years since I first asked for help in getting this group texting issue resolved. Why isn't AT&T listening to it's customers? Telling us that it's policy is to protect us from group spamming is not true. Most of the people in my group who are with other providers, do not have an

Questions

Why is there a limit of only 10 recipients when sending a group text?

What is AT&T's plan to resolving the recipient limit for text messaging? Other providers have no issues with the size of the recipient group, so why is it that only AT&T has this issue?  A response to another posting asking this same questions was told "Since group messages utilizes MMS, even if a p

Questions

Phantom Group MMS on LG G4

http://imgur.com/2aXdEO8 I am sporadically missing messages in group chats. I will group chatting away then every so often receive a message like the one in the attached picture.When I click the download button in the dialog box nothing happens. I have tried replacing the stock messaging app with a

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.