Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (103)

Most Recent
Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]

Trying to sign to my sbcglobal.net email account, I am getting this "Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]" message for the past 5 days. I tried using other browser with the same results. I waited 24 hours and tried again - same results. Please FIX this!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

att.net email going away

Received email yesterday 29 June 2022. Is this true? "Starting from the 30th of June 2022, AT&T customers will no longer be  able to log in to their email and AT&T billing accounts through email  addresses with the following domains:  att.net, 

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Email Does Not Function Easily Like it Use To

These are recent new problems I constantly encounter on a daily basis, although not all the time... (sbcglobal.net). I've cleared my cache, I've changed my password.   -When selecting a folder, it indicates there are 'x' documents, but when opening up, the response is, 'the folder is emp

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Can no longer access email more than 11 months old

Did AT&T delete all the old emails? I used to be able to search back years and years for email on my legacy sbcglobal.net account using webmail. Now, out of the blue, I can go back no further than July 25, 2021 (I am searching on June 28, 2022). When did AT&T decide to prevent us from acc

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receiving email: "New Version" Is this a scam?

I keep receiving this email and I need to know if it is real or a scam? This email was sent to me by "AT&T Online Service. [email scrubbed] We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox as of  June 30, 2022.  Please follow the link below to update your account :  New Version   Nοte. Τhis is e

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

"Cann't load email. Retry"

This has been happening for a few weeks and I'm prevented from having my email download and opened. This is happening on both of out att.yahoo.com emails.  Sometimes I'll be able to log in and read a few emails and the next email I get the "Can not load..." error.  I Can't open the rest o

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

sent emails are disappearing - also, I have no outbox folder

My sent emails sometimes don't get sent. I don't have an outbox folder.  I have checked both the drafts and sent folders, and it is just GONE.  Please help. Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Yahoo Mail continuing problems

AT&T Yahoo Mail Update - Tuesday 6/28/22 mail (most) folders came back later in the day them selves after a few hours but now Wednedsay 6/29/22 - a new problem - my Backuo folders are all empty which I did not notice yesterday And now the following message "We couldn't load this message. Plea

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Why is AT&T blocking emails from Jotform? How do we fix this?

Sometime around two years ago, I stopped receiving emails from Jotform (jotform.com) sent to my att.net email address. I have inquired with Jotform and they said the issue needs to be addressed by AT&T because it's their servers that are block Jotform emails. The emails are not going into spam,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

SBCGlobal Email Messages Not Sending and Drafts Not Saved

If my SBCGlobal email has been up for more than a few minutes email messages wont send. After clicking "Send" I get the message "An error occurred while sending the message."  The word "message" is a link and the target page says "Message cannot be saved as draft."  This has been going on

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

sbcglobal email repeated password creation

I see my previous case was closed concerning this situation. The agent said he had contacted me this past week, June 24-26, but I never received a notification. I had received his previous notifications asking me to "give him a moment" or "he was off for a couple of days",  but no updates on n

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

my att.net email is blocking all incoming gmail

My Att.net email is blocking all incoming gmail emails. They are not going to spam or anywhere else.  How can I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Closed

Yahoo email not sending

I have already provided the information. I am using an HP 2000 laptop and log into AT & T in order to get to yahoo with the error message " Cannot send email.:   I believe Tony has already responded. Last week I switched to my Microsoft email account and email also did not send.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Old emails

I can search emails back to 8/1/2009, but I am looking for emails from the two months prior.., any ideas on finding them.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Webmail error: "Message cannot be saved as Draft"

After composing an email, I'm often seeing that the message is "stuck" in the DRAFT folder with an error at the top of the screen that says: Needless to say, when this occurs, I can not send that email. The email has nothing fancy in it, no attachments, etc... just TEXT. (Edited per co

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Gibberish unreadable emails

Some of my emails are unreadable. I believe these are coming from email list mailings, but they worked in the past and are valid emails. This just started about 2 weeks ago.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

HTML emails?

Some (not all) of my att.net emails are coming to my inbox in what looks like HTML. This is a fairly recent development.  Using Microsoft's Mail program Version 16005.14326.20970.0 on a laptop running Windows 11.  Suggestions? Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Facebook email

Facebook is not sending a email to reset password to my AT&T email. They have the correct email address, but it doesn’t show up in inbox or spam. Please help

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

I cannot sign into my email account.

When I try to sign it, the screen asks for my password but when I put it in and click sign in it loops back to the same sign in with the message up in my address bar showing "log off." It's very frustrating. Any help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Missing emails in Windows 10 Mail on Yahoo Mail account

In the recent weeks, while Yahoo Mail is working as expected in browser, there are serious problems with Windows 10 Mail configured with YM account. The latter shows only some selected emails, totally hiding others. Such as, in browser I see 15 emails today in the inbox, while in Windows 10 Mail onl

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.