Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (163)

Most Recent
Will-Serve

Need contact information to send Will-Serve Letter to Engineer representing the Brooklyn NY area for potential development.  

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Reset

How

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How do you add a subaccount email to Outlook?

I've tried adding it using the Primary ID info (it's saved under the Primary ID) and using the Subaccount ID info and neither is working! Does anyone know how to add subaccount emails to Outlook??

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Mailbox is full

I got an email from an email address ([email scrubbed]) supposedly from att.net saying my mailbox was full and that I had an outdated version and needed to upgrade within 48 hours to a new version or my account will be permanently deactivated. Is this a valid email and should I go the the link given

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

ATT Yahoo Mail stopped working on IOS Outlook App

I've used Outlook on IOS for ATT/Yahoo email for years and it just started failing this week.  I've tried deleting the account in Outlook and starting over but it just says "Updating...".    HELP!!!!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

outgoing email has incorrect name

How do I change the default outgoing email name associated with the correct outgoing email address?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlink an email

I want to unlink my personal email account from my business email account, I want the two to have a separate account.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't get my account to add to outlook 2019

can't login to incoming imap server.   Something went wrong check your id and password.  I know i have them correct.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Retention of Trash Folder Contents

How long are the contents of the Trash folder retained?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot log into web e-mail

Hmmm… can't reach this page oidc.idp.clogin.att.com took too long to respond

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade ATT email

How do I upgrade email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Official Solution

Try accessing att.net email through email program get configuration error

I am trying to access my att.net email using Thunderbird. I am using the following configuration which I have verified with at&t tech support. For Server Settings: Server Type: POP Mail Server Server Name: inbound.att.net Port: 995 User Name [email scrubbed] Connection security: SSL/TLS Authenti

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Slow setup time for AutoPay

I selected ATT as my internet provider by phone. While on the phone the agent set me up for AutoPay on 11-3. To my surprise I saw an email from ATT stating that I had a balance due on my account. Thinking the email was a mistake I called the 800 number. The agent confirmed that I was set up for Auto

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email not working on my Cellphone

I have 2 email accounts with ATT.com. They both work on my desktop computer but when I try use them on my cellphone one will not work.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email settings

Have no clue where to ask this. I keep getting texts on my phone telling me to go to ufix and change mail settings for my email program. But I use a browser exclusively so what’s supposed to change?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Wrong name appears to recipients

I was married 5 years ago and changed my name everywhere on my account. However, when I send an email, it still shows my maiden name to the recipient. This causes a lot of confusion especially when dealing with legal matters. When I pull up my profile, it has the correct name, but when anyone recei

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Cannot Send an Email from My att.net Account

I can receive all of my att.net email just fine on multiple platforms. However I cannot send, forward or reply to any messages from the same email account. The error message I get when I hit send is: "Your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam and/or contains only links. Please modify

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot Send a Message from My att.net Email Account

I can receive all of my att.net email messages on multiple platforms, however I cannot send, forward or reply to any email. The error message says " Your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam and/or contains only links. Please modify your message and try again." I have tried sending

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.