Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (56)

Most Recent
setting up bellsouth email on iphone

I had my bellsouth email on my iphone. After att site required a password change, which I did.  I can not reset the bellsouth email on iphone.  It keeps looping to the att logiin page and requests password again and again and again.  No password error, just a loop to login page.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Creat new email address

When I fill the fields to create a new att email address I press continue it does not transfer to the next page.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

windows live mail

Can send but can't receive using windows live mail

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Using Outlook 2016

I have multiple email addresses that pickup mail via Outlook 2016. Recently my primary stopped working.  I tried restarting the app, rebooting the laptop, checking settings, changing the Secure Mail Key, using IMAP and also POP settings per instructions, Changing the SMK and trying again, dele

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't receive email on bellsouth.net

I can sent bellsouth.net email but can't receive anything.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Issue with @bellsouth.net domain

I cannot send nor can I receive emails from other @bellsouth.net domain users.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Windows 11 mail app html messages not always displaying

I'm running Windows 11 on my PC (Dell XPS 8930) and using the built-in mail app. Everything is updated to current versions.  Some HTML messages just display the HTML in the code, others display a blank screen, and some are displayed fine.  When I go to the ATT/Yahoo web interface, e

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email settings for att

How to change settings for new computer

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I can no longer receive bellsouth.net email on Mac

I can no longer receive bellsouth.net email on Mac

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bellsouth Alias Email and Gmail App

I would like some assistance with setting up my Bellsouth alias email on my Gmail app. I am not able to manually set it up and it forces me to authenticate via Yahoo. I can only login using my main email account. This is okay for receiving emails but I am not able to send using my alias account. My

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sent mail not copied to Sent folder. Where is the setting to enable this?

I have recently been forced to switch from my old mail system, which used alpine with imap, to the web interface at currrently.com. I have just noticed that when I send mail to anywhere, the Sent folder remains completely empty. I have checked the settings, and nothing appears relevant. I have sough

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

SMTP Not working

[email scrubbed] will not send email. Keeps saying the Server does not support encryption method

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Outlook app in WIndows 11 not downloading messages I mark as read on my Android phone using Outlook app for Android

I've had this happen a couple times in the last few weeks. I read my email from my android phone using the Outlook App.  I mark some of them as read without reading them by swiping left, which is set to mark them as read. Later, when I get home, any messages I receive after marking them as

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

creating sub account

I have an ATT email account. I've done all this, and it won't save.  The screen just goes back to the top. Create a subaccount Go to Profile > Account users. If you have more than one account, select the account you want to manage from the dropdown at the top. Select Manage

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

ATT Web Portal Down

Our company email is down and the websitesportal.att.com is also down. All other internet sites work. When you call 1-888-WEB-HOST you get a busy signal once you select billing or technical. I need my email back up and running. Any help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Emails go to trash folder for last couple years! How can I fix this?

For 2 years my emails go to trash every day! How can I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email address

Can I keep my wowway email address with AT&T? Can AT&T support this so I do not have to change my email address.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't access AT&T email

Hi there! I've been trying to link my User ID's for some time now but haven't been able to. I'm unable to access my att.net email. Every time I try and login it says Accelerator not found. Help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

outlook 365 desktop only syncing all inbox emails from old bellsouth.net account now on yahoo/att

Our business switched to outlook 365. I have an old bellsouth.net account accessed through yahoo/att. I set up on outlook 365. A total of 85000 emails on yahoo/att/bellsouth.net account. Only 10,000 synced. I can send/receive current emails fine. how do i get the 75000 to sync? I have plen

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.