Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (125)

Most Recent
My Landline & DSL Account

Can anyone please tell me how I can actually reach a live body about a charge I don't believe I should have to pay? After I paid my October bill on the day it was due, I called AT&T customer service and asked the agent to put my phone and DSL service in vacation mode. He said he couldn't do th

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Removal of old phone lines on propety that are hanging, but don't connect to my home but another

hi, Looking for AT&T to guide me on how to remove old phone lines and pole that are on the side of my property going to a property behind. The lines im assuming aren't in use as the junction box on the solo pole has just wires hanging out. In addition the lines are sagging heavily from vines an

Questions

Closed

ATT voicemail blocking my answering machine

My landline wireless phone has an answering machine. can I suspend ATT voicemail so I can just get messages on my answering machine? Right now, despite having number of rings adjusted a few times by ATT, their voicemail picks up after 2-3 rings and I miss calls.

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT voicemail is interfering with my phone voicemail, causing calls to be missed

ATT voicemail. Picks up my calls before my answering machine, despite several attempts to reset ring number. Can I pause ATT voicemail and just allow the answering machine to play message?

Questions

att cordless phone at home, i answer it and can hear the other voice on other end but they cant hear me

i can hear the caller but my voice doesnt come across the phone at all. i have a set of 5 phones n bases. i tried swapping out a new cordless phone to see if that was issue but did the same thing. my calls are dialing and connecting to customers , they just cant hear me.

Questions

Removal of easement

I am an attorney in Marshall, Michigan and am working on a project that needs to have a road vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do you stop Robo calls

stop Robo calls

Questions

landline phone

my landline phone is not working when someone calls they get a busy signal if I can't get a repair man out to fix it  then I will have it disconnected I will not pay for something that is not working. also AT &T  was supposed to replace the connection box across the street  it i

Questions

Ordered a landline for my elderly mother but can't get AT&T to finish setting it up

Good lord, I've been calling for days. My elderly mother called to set up a landline number but was told she had to get internet and phone instead. They sold her U-verse and shipped out a modem and some other equipment. She does not need internet and can't set any of this up alone. I called and canc

Questions

land lines do not ring

I have 3 landlines. Suddenly all 3 no longer ring in response to incoming calls. I still have a dial tone and can make outgoing calls. are these incoming and outgoing calls on separate lines or cables or wires?

Questions

recovering stolen number

My landline number was stolen and transfer to a cell phone. Have sent information to ATT twice only to get another phone call saying they cannot complete recovery and my file is not there. Who can I contact to find out where my number went and to whom as this is part of identity theft case.

Questions

Callme

I need to pay. My bill

Questions

Scam or Not?

I have telephone service via Comcast Xfinity. I do not have AT&T but I’m now getting calls from AT&T saying that some of my Xfinity phone calls have defaulted to the AT&T network.  The message says that AT&T doesn’t have my name or address so I should call another number to giv

Questions

The worst customer service ever!

My parents recently moved and need new service. They have had 5 different appointments with AT&T for a phone line to be installed and it's still not installed. 4 of the appointments were cancelled by AT&T after nobody showed up (of course, this was several hours AFTER their appointment time

Questions

Unused/Unsightly Streetside ATT Pole to be Removed

There is an unused ATT pole that needs to be removed. It is directly across the street from my backyard fence opening and related driveway so is a constant concern when I try to use my backyard driveway. Can you please assist with the removal of this unused and unsightly pole?

Questions

I get a busy signal when trying to access my vm by dial *98

I get a busy signal when trying to access my vm by dial *98 and am not able to access my vm

Questions

DLP73410

I am trying to change the number of rings on this phone before it goes to voicemail. It is set on 6 but goes to voicemail after 2 rings.

Questions

Pole falling on my house

We have a pole falling into the house. How do I report this.   It is a true emergency. 

Questions

Phone Jack

Installation of another phone jack for emergency services.

Questions

outage 70053 zip

I've reported both my Uverse internet and traditional land line home phone as not working. AT&T says no outages for my account and I can't find how to show area outages.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.