Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (40)

Most Recent
How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Closed

How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Call Protect feature work?

Trying to activate the “Call Protect” feature to stop some of the many many “unavailable caller” spam calls. When I get to the page to activate the feature, I get a purple JSP Processing Failure, HTTP code 500 error. Freezes the page.   Does anyone know if this feature works?  We do have

Questions

rings on my landline

i want my att landline to ring 7 times before my answer machine come on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to obtain 8 months of landline records of calls made and received

I need to get 8 months of LANDLINE records for calls made and received. It seems to be a big secret not only how to do it, but also if it's even possible!  I've been going 100 different directions for 2 days now with no success.  Is there anyone on the planet who can help me, because AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ordering a printed phone directory

My elderly father needs a printed phone book for St. Charles County, Warren County and Lincoln County, Missouri. How can I obtain these?

Questions

unwated calls

I have call blocking and on Do not call list but still getting unavailable calls. I have   put the star 60 and the  star 77 on my phone. What is wrong.

Questions

LAN line support

Is there no longer ANYONE in the United States that can give support on LAN lines? I have spent 1.5 hours each day for 5 days talking to 5 different people overseas that can only go by the scripts they are given.  They can’t explain calling features or adjust what you have to something differe

Questions

ATT prepaid phone card

I found my old AT&T prepaid PhoneCard, that we used to while traveling. The card# on the back is not recognized on line. What can I do?

Questions

Setting up an online account for a land line - why is this so hard?

Trying to set up an online account for my parent's home land line which they have had since 1977. I can get no one on the phone who can help me, I am just sent to the website to create an account which asks for the phone number and a seven digit customer number that appears no where on the bill desp

Questions

What is the phone number for directory assistance to dispute a charge for a ATT landline?

There is a directory assistance usage call billed on the phone bill. This is a home landline phone that is mainly used for incoming calls.   Directory assistance is not something that is used as the homeowners are not familiar with the feature nor are they English fluent to use it.  Call

Questions

Expansion Handset Compatible with DLP 72362

Just purchased the DLP 72362, base w/ handset & 2 expansion handsets.   Would like to purchase more handsets. Which ones would work best?

Questions

Phone Portal Features

I cannot get into phone features to check anything. Also I changed my email address but looks like now I have 3 accounts? And my phone usage does not show all my calls I placed. I had one call to Georgia that does not show up. The best I can tell my other out of state calls are showing up?

Questions

Block "Unavailable" calls

We are going crazy with repeated spam calls coming in as "Unavailable". We cannot block them since we have no phone number to block. We have to take the phone off the hook to stop them. When we put the phone back the calls start up again.

Questions

Closed

Getting phone call history

Hello there. Is there any way to get phone call history(calls in) for business landline?

Questions

ATT Home Phone

The info message light keeps blinking on the device and I have been unable to turn it off. I read all of the possible solutions and have come to a conclusion that since I am only connecting a landline phone and not using the wifi internet feature then I will not be able to turn off the blinking mes

Questions

AT&T Voicemail access from PC

I was under the impression that I could access my voicemail from my Att.com account. However, I am not seeing any of the voicemail options in my account. There is also supposed to be a voicemail app for the PC, but that does not appear to be available any more. Can someone help me? Thanks, Darin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New AT&T BL102-4 DECT 6.0 4-Handset Cordless Phone for Home

I just bought a new AT&T BL102-4 DECT 6.0 4-Handset Cordless Phone for Home to replace my old AT&T CL82353 model. My question is whether there's a way to automate the transfer of my existing contact directory to the new phone.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.