Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (21)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Getting old phone service cable removed from exterior of house

I have an old At&t phone cable that is connected to my house and since it's no longer in use and is a nuance because of how low it hangs it would like it removed entirely. A phone agent I spoke to said I could remove it myself, but that doesn't seem in line with what I've read elsewhere. Can a t

Questions

Can't load the att.com/repair website

I have tried to load the att.com/repair site from many devices and different browsers on many connections. I can get to the first screen to specify personal/business and the first six digits of the phone number, but then the next page will never load.   It just eventually says "the server stop

Questions

BL 102 ATT CORDLESS DIRECTORY ENTRIES

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU ENTER A SPACE AND CAPS WITH THIS UNIT? I GAVE UP.

Questions

Landline transfer

I have a landline number with ATT U-verse and I don’t need my landline anymore because it is causing the bill each month to be way to high. I have landline #; TV; and WiFi and my bill is insanely high and in order to start lowering my payment each month I thought i would start with getting rid of t

Questions

Change Long distance plan

I have called 4 times over the last week to change my long distance plan. I have talked to some very polite people but they have all either said they would call me back or have a supervisor call me back.  It has been 4 days since the first time I was told they would call me back.   

Questions

Telephone Poles

Hello, I am looking for used telephone poles in varying lengths. Is there a company who removes old telephone poles for resale? We are in Grand Rapids, MI and willing to drive a few hours if needed. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add a Contact at MyATT

I'm repeatedly getting a 305 error code when I try to add a contact? What is going on?

Questions

Call block list. I accidentally blocked a friend's number. How do I change that

I accidentally blocked a friend's phone number. I want to unblock it without deleting the other blocked calls

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Trace *57

I used *57 (because I get a few anonymous hangup calls) ATT recording said 'the call was traced.... contact ATT for more info' I called...have been transferred 3 times...now listening to muzak waiting for another ATT person. So... how do I get ATT to tell me what their Call Trace discovered?

Questions

Accepted Solution

two line system landline phone

I have a landline phone that I have been using for about 3 or 4 years now and all of a sudden, the answering machine will say my greeting and immediately hang up the call without taking a message. The manual says that will happen if you have the phone set to Announcement Only. I am not sure how that

Questions

Landline Call Forwarding.

I have been trying to rectify this problem for several weeks now. My 92 year old mother who has had the same phone number for the past thirty years recently moved from her home to a senior living center.  When she moved, she figured that she'd have her number transferred and hooked up at the l

Questions

voice mail on VOIP line

voice mail accessible but after hitting "1" to listen to the messages, I am able to here it. When I try to delete it with the "7" key it doesn't act as though it got the key.  If I hit other keys to try to foward or save or anything it just beeps with out doing anything till it eventually says

Questions

Trying to clear "new voicemail" message from AT&T EL 52219 phone.

I bought a cordless ATT phone answering system yesterday. The model number EL 52219. Right after installation/setup it started displaying "new voicemail" on the base and handsets, but there are no new messages recorded. Number of messages on the base shows 0.  Per the Quick Start Guide, I foun

Questions

Call forwarding on my business line to my cell phone.

I need to call forward to a different a phone number that was previously used.. When I do the star codes on the phone is does not work. I do not get the option to change the call forwarding number..  I tried to call the at&t and that was ZERO HELP!!

Questions

Hearing impaired phone

Hello, My mother has a hearing impaired phone and the technician that installed her phone told her she had to have the internet with the phone. I have checked and there are phones that doesn't have to have the internet to work. I'm going to have her cancel her internet as this is just another bill

Questions

Landline Copper to Fiber Migration Timeline?

Over the years I've been checking FCC website and the AT&T website for CLEC and I click the "discontinued service areas" tab to see the status of copper to fiber migration. I found that almost all of the copper shutdowns in the Midwest have been in Michigan and Ohio. Over the past year Indiana a

Questions

Contact/Address Book for home line cannot be edited, added to or anything. (Error code 305)

For almost two months I have not been able to add contacts or edit any on the AT&T website for a home line. I get the following error: An error has occurred in Address Book, please try again. (code 305) Doesn't seem to matter what device or platform. I also cannot block calls. Safari on iph

Questions

Accepted Solution

voicemail history

I need more info about how to view my previous voicemail history.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Online Account Access

I cannot got to my phone account (land line) online. When I try to enter the account number, it tells me my account is locked and to call an 877 number.   When I call the 877 number, it tells me to call the 800-288-2020 number.  When I call that number, they say they can't help with onlin

Questions

Do I need to keep AT&T Landline service connected for U-Verse Internet?

I have an old home AT&T landline (plain old telephone service - POTS) being billed every month, but we no longer use or need a regular landline phone. I use AT&T U-Verse service for Internet Only - connected on a separate CAT5 line from our home phone box to an AT&T Motorola NVG589 Gat

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.