Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (40)

Most Recent
Easment

I need to remove an easement from At&t ASAP how do i go about it?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Plain old phone line

I have two elderly parents that have health issues. They are not tech savvy. They lose their cell phones and at times have no idea how to work them. They need a land line. Is this possible. They just need a plain old land line . Please advise

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

Local calls and emergency plan

I am looking for a basic plan with local only calls in Georgia for a home phone (VOIP). AT&T say they only have two plans, that will costs almost $50/month or more. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Apply for Landline account

Apply for Landline account & set-up. Former Landline customer from 2003 - 2019.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a low income plan for AT&T home phone service?

How can I get an low income plan

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

landline non-digital phone/ no internet

Searching for a landline phone with old-fashioned keyboard (not digital) and requires no internet. Easy start, plug-in, unlimited minutes/long distance.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Why can't I see my home phone bill?

When I try to add my home phone account, it says I already have access; but it won't offer any option to see the bill...

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Has AT&T begun migrating landlines from copper to fiber?

For the first time ever I received my regular landline bill with a notice about possibly requiring battery backup. It says "your telephone service may require electrical power from your home to operate." I thought this was strange since I have a traditional landline. So I typed in the link on the b

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Home phone service

New service

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Can't sign in for weeks to my a/c to say I WANT MY PAPER BILL

Cant sign in to tell you I WANT MY PAPER BILL; have been on  auto pay debit to my bank for years and never got any discount.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

HOME LAN LINE OR POSSIBLY A MOBILE DEVICE

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR HOME TELEPHONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. IN NEED OF SERVICE TO EITHER INSTALL A HOME LAN LINE OR MAYBE SIGN UP FOR A MOBILE DEVICE THRU AT&T. OUR BUILDING HAS BEEN HAVING MAJOR TROUBLE BECAUSE OF A CONTROL ROOM. THE MANAGEMENT HAS not DECIDED TO OPERATE WITH THE

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

dial tone

security company needs home phone #to send signal /our phone does not have dial tone so they can not send to signal need top reconnect phone service

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

what does basic land line service cost

Mom needs land line for her medical alert service. Wanting to see what basic minimal service costs.  

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

long distance

can I receive long distance calls if I don't have a long distance plan?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Closed

long distance

can I receive long distance calls if I don't have a long distance plan?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Why is my bill higher?

Hello, I am contacting you to ask why my bill is higher than expected. I used to pay approximately $54.41/month for home wifi with fiber. After adding home landline service a little more than a month ago, I was told that my bill going forward would increase by $20.00/month, so I would end up

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Changing back to ATT from Ring Planet

I switched to RingPlanet when they told me that ATT was getting rid of their landline maintenance. The service for Ring Planet is the worst service that I ever had.  Is it possible for me to get back to my landline service with ATT?  Please contact me at (Edited as per Community Guideline

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How do I port the old landline number to the cell?

I have my old landline number that I haven't used in years that I want to port to TMobile. It shows as available.  But I've been calling for two days to ATT to get a PIN.  Getting transferred between multiple people who have no idea what is needed to be done and eventually I get disconnec

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Closed

Issue in billing

I terminated my services in July 2022, confirmation code DW0P9K10. There was no credit given for July 2022, and I continued to be billed for internet services for July and August.  In July, I was told that the above confirmation code would terminate both my Residential Line and Internet servic

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Use dsl internet without a land line account

I have a land line and also dsl service. I don’t use the land line much.  If I cancel the land line service could I still keep the dsl internet service or do I have to pay for each one for either of them to work?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.