Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35)

Most Recent
Can't verify HBO Max subscription

I have the AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan. About a month ago, while watching HBO Max I got kicked out and ever since I have been unable to get it to work. I've read the multiple post on here with people having the same problem and have tried all of the recommended solutions (clearing cache, logging o

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Login keeps saying “we want to keep your info safe”

I saw another forum post with the same issue. I had access to HBO max on my iPad with no issues until I was logged out one day. HBO is still working on all my other devices but when I try to log in again on my iPad I keep getting a message saying they’re keeping my info safe and I click “ok, got it”

Questions

Can't verify my subscription after months

Hbo max cant verify my subscription after months tried everything clearing the cache, unstalling it help

Questions

I am unable to log in to HBOMax using my ATT credentials

I checked other posts on here about this similar issue and it didn't find any information that resolved the problem. I have an AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plus plan and I have had no issues logging into the HBOMax app until today. I am stuck in a loop. The app asks me to login. I click login with a

Questions

Can’t log into HBO Max using AT&T on ipad

Within the HBO Max app on my iPad, I select to login with a provider and select AT&T. I then get a modal saying We want to keep your info safe. We haven’t noticed any activity in a while. We’re redirected you for your security. But I’m never redirected. I have the AT&T app installed on my ip

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have to change my password every time I login

Every time I try to log in to my At&t account online or through HBO max, I receive an error that the user ID and password are wrong. I have to change my password every time I want to sign in to HBO max online or app, or log in to pay my bills. I know the user ID and password are correct.

Questions

Care Code: 205.4

I am unable to login to my HBOMax account. I can log into AT&T. Then I click on the link to HBOMax. When I try to signin on the HBO Max site through the AT&T provider link, I get logged out of AT&T, then get the following message when I try to log back in: " Hmm… that isn’t the I

Questions

HBO Max Not Working - Cant verify subscription

I have HBO max included with my U-verse package, but it hasn't let me login 1 single time. Given the run around by customer service with hours of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Anyone find a solution?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login trouble HBOMAX

I recently updated my email on AT&T account. Having login trouble now on mobile app.  HBOMAX has the old email on file.  Could this cause my login problems and how or where can I fix the problem?

Questions

HBO not working through AT&T, says "EXPIRED" with elite line

I am very disappointed by reading how many people have been having difficulty with this free service added. This was one of the reasons my family took up AT&T instead of sticking with Verizon. This has been a repeated problem for my family since we opened services in early June. Let alone not ge

Questions

HBO Max "Can't verify subscription"

I am supposed to receive HBO Max free with my internet 1,000. Despite multiple calls to AT&T help, I am still getting the "Can't verify subscription" when attempting to sign in through my AT&T account. My email and password are correct. My account overview page does NOT have a start streami

Questions

HBOMax

Did AT&T get rid of HBO Max? I logged in using the code off my TV etc etc and it's still telling me I need an HBOMax paid plan. I know I had it....

Questions

Can not log into HBOMax - subscription is expired, continued.

I made the following post 3 days ago. AT&T followed up in a direct message but sent incorrect information about my plan and their HBOMax promotion. I replied with the correct information indicating the promotion went through June 5th 2022, I DID purchase my plan within the eligibility dates for

Questions

Can not log into HBOMax - says subscription is expired.

I've had this problem since the end of July and have spent hours on the phone with both AT&T and HBOMax support only to get nowhere. AT&T tells me to call HBO, HBO tells me to call AT&T. The last phone call I had with AT&T support was over an hour and ended with the AT&T Rep tell

Questions

Another "I can't sign into HBO Max" thread

I have two Apple TVs -- one has been signed in for quite a while and is working properly. I can't sign in on the second. I have "Internet 1000" and in the box for it on my account page there's an image at the top right that says "Includes HBO MAX" I've followed the FAQs and guides and like eve

Questions

Login to HBO Max

When my wife or I try to log in to HBO max it tells us the password that we just changed is incorrect and we have to reset it every time we try to login? Why is this?

Questions

Can not log into HBO Max with my AT&T log in

I have the internet 1000 which was confirmed multiple times by various AT&T representatives includes HBO Max. However I have tried everything and everytime it states can not verify subscription.  I do not need a screen shot or copy from HBO help as so many times that has been posted before

Questions

Closed

Directv login

Cannot log into to our Directv televisions

Questions

HBO Max subscription says it is expired

I have HBO Max through my AT&T Unlimited Elite account and my account is paid and up-to-date but all my devices are saying that my HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

Questions

Can't Login? This is what worked for me.

I was not getting an expired error or any other error, just a white screen when logging into HBOMAX by choosing provider > choosing ATT > then signing in. What worked for me was NOT choosing ATT as provider but just using the login for email / password on first screen on HBOMAX when clicking S

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.