Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (129)

Most Recent
Graffiti

There was graffiti sprayed on this box then covered up with a scribble of red paint (not the beige color of the utility box). I would like to make this red paint scribble into a tree painting OR I would like it to be painted to match the box. (Kansas)

Questions

• Community lounge

Cellular Coverage

I live on Greenbriar Circle, Tobyhanna, PA 18466 my issue is I try to stream the news on my phone while I go out for my walks my cellular coverage keeps dropping in and out I would like AT&T to improve the coverage in my area We also have no 5G coverage in the area we have about 5000 homes in m

Questions

• Community lounge

THE CONTRACTOR LAYING THE FIBER OPTIC IN NORTH QUAIL CREEK, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

THE CONTRACTOR DUG IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD TO INSTALL THE CABLE BUT PUT ALL THE DIRT, TREE ROOTS AND ROCKS IN MY YARD. THEY EVEN CAME AND LAYED NEW SOD IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD BUT STILL DID NOT CLEAN UP THE MESS THEY MADE IN MY YARD. WHEN WILL THEY COME AND TAKE CARE OF THE MESS IN MY YARD.

Questions

• Community lounge

Requested to unlock samsung

Requested to unlock samsung before 10 days back but still the status shows in progress

Questions

• Community lounge

File a complaint on a direct tv employee

Hello I just recently had the worst experience over at the electronics area at the direct tv area. At Costco. 

Questions

• Community lounge

Paving on ATT Easement

I am working on a project at 108 Ranch House Rd Willow Park TX and we are looking at adding some paving on a portion of the easement. How do I get approval for this?

Questions

• Community lounge

ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)

I Need a phone number or email address to reach an AT&T about ESOP. The Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Does anyone have contact information?

Questions

• Community lounge

2-3 Calls daily from ATT/Direct TV since I signed up for new service for UVERSE and my business lines

I've called them. Reported them to the BBB, with a response they oud stop. It just seems to be increasing. I'm going to have to search for a new provider, but they will probably keep trolling. They're merciless. I tell them to place my numbers on their Do Not Call list, but they do nothing. I've bee

Questions

• Community lounge

Not being able to choose a date for interview.

Good morning.I am having problems in being able to choose a date for interview. When I click it shows: There are Currently Non Available Time Slots. "PLEASE CHECK THIS Page Again Soon As Interview Availability is updated regularly." I have already checked the page every day but there are never avail

Questions

• Community lounge

Promise of Deals In-Store that are not followed through

I recently went to an AT&T store to trade in two Ipads for two Ipad Air 4 Gens, and was promised that I would only be charged for the cost of the Ipads per month and could choose to deactivate the cellular service for the ipads so that I would not have to pay for the cellular service that I woul

Questions

• Community lounge

AT&T Fiber cable installation

Please help or connect me with someone who can! You’re probably technical support for equipment but there is no other contact information for AT&T. On March 9  contractors for AT&T (called Underground Innovations) appeared and begin digging so that a cable for AT&T’s new fiber c

Questions

• Community lounge

Paid bill in error.

I paid AT&T $109.09 via bill pay from my account in error. This should have gone to another bill. I do not have an account with AT&T Uverse at this time and I am not able to get help with how to get my money back. Please help!

Questions

• Community lounge

I can’t select a time for my Interview via Video

Everytime I try to get a time for the interview it says there are no interview times currently available

Questions

• Community lounge

legal department

How do I request that an old easement (SW Bell - 1971) that is not in use be vacated by AT&T?

Questions

• Community lounge

Are there scams for AT&T?

Someone came by offering a lot of stuff from AT&T--fiber optic, Internet rates & speeds, Security cameras, etc. for $118/month. Is this a scam? I told the guy I am busy and I would look it up on the AT&T site, but he said this is a special promotional offer only by him...sounds weird to

Questions

• Community lounge

Ring tone inaudible.

A while ago the ring tone would play at normal volume after I restarted my Galaxy Note 9. From then on the ring tone could barely be heard by holding then phone to my ear. Restarting the phone resulted in the same behavior.  Today, without me doing anything to the ring tone is working as it sh

Questions

• Community lounge

Utility Easement Encroachment Letter Release

Good Morning, Please we need to request a Utility Easement Encroachment Letter for a property in Miami , Florida Dade County. Please can you provide me the contact for this department in this area? Thank you

Questions

• Community lounge

Question about a Certain Job

I recently applied to ATT in what I thought was for a residential installation technician. I had to take a TKT-II test which I passed but apparently, the position that I applied for was the Systems technician installation and repair position. The job description doesn't sound like I would be doing r

Questions

• Community lounge

Scamer alert

If you get a call from 763-789-4070 don't pick it up it is a scam center I just wanted to warn you

Questions

• Community lounge

Bill Increases - Exhorbitant

You need to explain exactly why you feel you need to increase all these surcharges. On our bill, it comes to more than an 11% increase! This is unconscionable in a high inflationary time where we consumers can't afford price hikes and increases of this magnitude.  AT&T should be ashamed!!&

Questions

• Community lounge

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.