Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Most Recent
zoomed screen

I zoomed my screen. Now it wont unzoom!! I can't access my passcode bc it doesn't show all of them-the screen is zoomed out too far. Once I get to the screen, I can't get to settings! Help!!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Inherited System - Changing the evening alarm setting

I inherited the digital life security system in the home that I purchased and I do not have an active account, but have been using it in a localized setting. However, the system keeps adjusting the time at which the evening alarm is set. When I first moved in, it was at about 10pm and the setting ti

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Wi

Help

Questions

• Troubleshoot

thermostat wont go below 85 degrees

I was told when I wanted to disconnect my service because I am moving that it could not be prorated. I was assured my thermostat would work .Now, my thermostat won't work. I wanted to end the service on 7/25 , I was told by the representative that your company does not pro rate , therefore I was for

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Service no longer available

I recently moved into a house that previously had ATT digital life. When I called, I was told it is no longer available at my address.  I need to make some changes to the systems, but do not have the installer codes.  How can I retrieve these codes?  The custoemr service line was not

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.