Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Most Recent
deceased veteran and spouse

If the veteran is deceased, can the spouse still obtain the military discount with the dd214 or equivalent documentation?

Questions

• The Military Discount

Fatest an easier way too connect my phone

Sim card activation

Questions

• The Military Discount

I can't verify my ID to get the work discount

Won't let me buy the phone and service. I've tried many times and support says to call a number, which is automated and requires an order number only. It never ever finds my order that was immediately cancelled due to a "security concern", hence me calling to get my ID verified. Absolutely terrible

Questions

• The Military Discount

Military Discount for deceased spouse

I was told I could get the military discount for my deceased spouse. Now they are telling me I can’t because his name is not on the account, and they knew from the start that he was deceased. Any help out there to figure this out?

Questions

• The Military Discount

Military signature program

I am trying to sign up for the military signature program. I signed up back in July and got a confirmation email welcoming me to the program. It is now October and still have not been added to my account. I tried to sign up again yesterday as the agent told me but they got me locked out with the sys

Questions

• The Military Discount

Does the "Military Support Team" actually exist?

Is anyone else having these problems? Website provides the following error when I attempt to submit my deployment cancelation and hold request: "Uh-oh. Your request didn't go through. Wait a few minutes and try submitting again." This error message has consistently appeared over the last couple

Questions

• The Military Discount

Accepted Solution

Anyone else can't complain about customer service

Hello, anyone else have trouble with filing a complaint. I had the worst service at the 1015 5th avenue hammond IN store and tried to call someone at At&t and was hung up on. I didn't curse or do anything to warrant just being hung up on. Then I tried using the Chat on at&t, once I was on wi

Questions

• The Military Discount

Deployment help

My son has an ATT phone and plan and is active duty currently deployed in Europe. He is paying close to $300 a month and is paying for the international plan. I told him I’m sure there is something available for him to get help with. He is having a hard time paying and him and his wife aren’t able t

Questions

• The Military Discount

Collections

Hello, can you direct me to management? I am currently being placed in collections although Ive never had AT&T nor applied for this service . I am now in a position where it is affecting my credit and not able to purchase a home !

Questions

• The Military Discount

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Military discount

ATT says I need to upload a copy of my USMC service record (DD-214) but nowhere gives instructions on how to do that.

Questions

• The Military Discount

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.