Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (350)

Most Recent
Fiber optic

We have a house in a neighborhood where fiber optic is available yet AT&T prefers to keep it on an old system which breaks down constantly. Our service is 100% unreliable and they give the same redundant answer for the last three plus years which is that we will get it soon. We have to put up wi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Can Technicians fish Fiber behind drywall?

I want the fiber hidden behind the walls inside during my install. Can ATT techs do this or are they only allowed to run it along the walls so it is visible?  Please suggest other options if not allowed to fish into walls.  Thanks

Questions

AT&T Digging on Property

Who do I contact regarding AT&T digging on property owned by my employer?

Questions

How to connect the broadband connection and activate my account

Just got my equipment and followed the prompts but it won’t take me to activate the account when i find the activation. Site via googles help , my account number is only 9 digits and it needs 10 and won’t recognize my phone number

Questions

Att handywork for connection

I've had nothing but issues lately with connectivity for internet; 3 different technicians coming to the house and charging 99.00 for repairs that still have not corrected the issue.  The last technician did this - Do you view this could be part of the problem with intermediate connectivity is

Questions

Ethernet from gateway to my Mac

We have AT&T fiber for our TV and internet. From the gateway the connection to all our devices is WiFi. My internet via WiFi from the gateway is about 1/4 of the speed coming into our house to the gateway according to online speed tests. I want to change my Mac's connection to ethernet for a fas

Questions

AT&T broke fiber line and no showed twice for repairs

Monday afternoon AT&T sent a crew to bury a fiber line in our back yard. They broke the line, cutting internet to the house. They told me they reported the problem and had a technician coming to fix it and they left. No technician showed up. This morning I contacted AT&T to check on the sta

Questions

Fiber installation crew cut through neighborhood water main twice now in 3 days

What can be done about this? They obviously don't know what they are doing.  We are all either without water or having to boil what little we have.

Questions

Tried Self Install, Modem light flashes RED not green, and unable to activate.

I recently moved to a new apartment and ordered a self-install AT&T fiber kit. Last night I tried to install it but received a red flashing light in the front after completing the required steps from the app. After trying multiple outlets to make sure it wasn't an issue with the one originally u

Questions

Frustrated ATT Customer

Looking for tips to successfully escalate an urgent issue within the tangled web that is ATT? We have a wi fi issue that impacts our ability to work from home, resulting in a mobile hot spot issue, and neither department can tell me anything.  Everything about the ATT support structure is wron

Questions

Internet Installation

Hello AT&T, I just moved to a new house & I reached out to AT&T for internet installation. The technician came to install but discoverer the terminal was across the street which will require a dig up. I have since been reaching out to AT&T to get an ETA when the digup will happen,

Questions

Fiber internet installation availability

Columbus MS 39705. When will fiber internet be available in my area? [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

Community Complaint

In the past few months at&t contractors have been installing fiber optics in my neighborhood (Memorial Park Way Katy TX). The first contractor was run off from this job. A second contractor was hired and started working to finish the job. However the first contractor left an open hole with expos

Questions

Yech performance

The tech who installed my fiber service today was amazing. I haven't had customer service this good in years. Especially from an internet provider. How do I send a message to his supervisor?

Questions

AT&T easement in Mississippi Contact

I can’t find an appropriate forum for this so posting here in hope of advice. AT&T is installing their fiber internet in my neighborhood. My front yard is at a “T” intersection of streets. So their boring machine made big ruts in my front yard to drill along the street leading away from my hou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gateway not recognized

My new gateway is not recognized on the smart home manager. It's been 2.5 weeks since a tech installed it, a dozen chats/phone calls and it is still not resolved. I am not getting any assistance from AT&T. I've asked multiple times for someone to come out. They won't send anyone. They seem to th

Questions

Square Half Mile Avoided By AT&T Fiber

I've been interested in AT&T Fiber for more than 4 years at this point. For context, I live in half a square mile section that is fully surrounded by AT&T fiber, and I can stand outside on my porch and visibly see homes that have access to fiber. The "Notify Me" form is quite laughable at th

Questions

Easement for fiber optics cable

My survey shows no utilities easement but USIC put a flag in my yard to put a pole. I need to know how to contact about this. I have a tiny yard and do NOT want the pole in it. Plus, they do not have an easement in or through my yard.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving to Orlando, FL, what areas are AT&T Internet fiber available.

Is there a map that I can use? Thanks. -mqc

Questions

Contact an Engineer

AT&T put new fiber system in my neighborhood just 3 WEEKS ago... This is not an old request. The contractor representing AT&T entered my property without my permission and did damage to me lawn. The contractor has brushed me off 3 times now. The box placed on my property is NOT in the right

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.