Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (70)

Most Recent
What do I do if I’m outside ATT fiber facilities?

Currently a DSL customer living in rural America and I live ATT as a company but hate that a town so small it’s considered a decentralized community less than 4 miles down the road can actively get gigabit Internet and I’m fighting tooth and nail to get anything higher than 25 mpbs. I don’t want any

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Availability

When will AT&T have expanded Fiber availability in Arlington, TX? Seems a little odd that they have their name on the biggest arena in Texas with such awful coverage of their products. Anyone know a timeline?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When will I be able to order fiber? It's available 3 houses away from me on ATT

I'm so frustrated. FCC Broadband lists my address as having ATT fiber available. But not my house apparently. If I walk 2 houses south from my front door, to the next small crossstreet, and put the address of the second house on that side street from the corner, it says ATT fiber is available. It's

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber optic internet

We have been AT&T customers for a long time, we have phone, cellphone and internet service. We would like to upgrade to high speed fiber optic internet but have been told it's not available in our area. Our downstairs neighbors have Sonic with fiber optic internet. We would like AT&T to come

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When will fiber be available in my zip code.

Hi, I was wondering when will fiber be available in my zip code my zip code is 91710.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

AT&T did not deliver reward cards as promised

Hi, I signed up for att fiber in Dec 2021. I was promised 3 reward cards for $50, $150, and $250.  I contacted the chat support from my account several times after 6 weeks of installation and they promised that it escalated and I will get the cards soon,  In March 2022 I got an email

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request my address to be added to the fiber availability online.

How do I get my address updated to an address that has fiber availability? All of my Neighbors addresses show available but not mine. The fiber optic cable is clearly visible on our entire road. The houses on each side of me show available online.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

About AT&T Fiber Availability…

Hi, I have a question about if my area is eligible for AT&T Fiber, I am looking at my address and it says that it is not available for fiber service the problem is when I go back to the AT&T home page and click Fiber it says “Great news! AT&T Fiber is available at your address” I am conf

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

GETTING FIBER RAN THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORHOOD

I am the Hoa President of a a small upscale community on Spencers Way in Smoke Rise, GA. All we seem to be able to get is Comcast here, we would love to have a different option, what would it take for you'll to run fiber through here to get us a better high speed option? I think our neighbors deser

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber Availability

Two years ago AT&T literally ran fiber outside of my back yard fence for a new subdivision being built. I'm still not able to get fiber. I can only get Internet 25, 25Mbps for $55 a month which is laughable. Especially for someone who has had AT&T internet and DirecTV for well over 10 years.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How do I order static IP's?

Hello. I have AT&T fiber.  I'd like to know how to order a block of static IP's Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Get mail for ATT Fiber but shows no availability when I try to sign up

We get mail from AT&T, addressed to our specific address, advertising AT&T fiber, but when I go to the website to sign up, all it offers is 10 mbps internet? What am I missing?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Disqualified awards

When I ordered ATT fiber online, I qualified for three awards including one for $50 for SPRING50 promo code. Now the rewards people are telling me I do not qualify for some bogus reason.  I consider this fraud and want to know if anyone else has been promised an award when they ordered the ser

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How AT&T Fiber internet is not available in my place?

I just bought a place that has Fiber connection and all the equipment, I just need the service but in the page is showing that is not available but looks like old owner had AT&T Fiber, We still have AT&T Fiber connection, cables, connection box from AT&T with their Brand Logo, I chat wit

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Possible sign of att fiber on its way?

Hi, today I got a letter in the mail for a promotion for AT&T fiber in my neighborhood, I do live in a neighborhood where there is no fiber available (10mbps copper, Internet 10) have not seen any activity in the neighborhood (trucks, spools, yards dug up, etc) so can I assume with this letter A

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Digging is Done, When Does Internet Arrive?

Hi everyone. My mom lives in a very rural area that's never had access to regular Internet service, however last year, AT&T was burying fiber line for what was said to be their Internet service.  No one's heard anything.  Is there anyone that can be called to see WHEN the Internet mig

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Anyone else get screwed over with the 300 reward cards?

I signed up for att fiber through a flyer I received in the mail stating I would get 300 in rewards for doing so. I ordered over the phone and the representative confirmed this.  Months later when inquiring about the cards I never got I was told I would not be getting this reward.  Very f

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Next door has fiber internet but I can't order it.

My home is new construction and my neighbors on all sides have access to fiber ATT internet. I have called ATT numerous times and each time they say that my address does not come up in their system. Its a new house. This is incredibly frustrating. Also i was mowing the yard and hit an unburied inter

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Closed

Fiber Internet

How far can fiber be run from street to my home

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber internet

Will AT&T use my own under ground conduit with pull string to install my Fiber service from street to my house,700 ft away?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.