Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (209)

Most Recent
ATT Fiber randomly dropping connection for small amounts of time at seemingly random times. (Ethernet Connection)

I've had ATT fiber at my current residence for the past 3 years and normally had a rock solid connection with pretty much constant uptime. However, over the past few months I've been getting intermittent disconnections for short periods of time. It seems to happen in "clusters" maybe once or twice a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber 1000

I’m a new customer of AT&T and I switched from Cox. When I had Cox, my plan was 250 mbps but it was getting really slow. However, AT&T fiber was recommended to me and I have the 1000 mbps plan but I don’t see a difference in speed. Any tips on getting better speed? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How to change Broadband IPv4 Address on BGW320 to stop DDoS attacks

I am an ATT Fiber customer and I have spent over 40 hours on the phone with technicians over the last month. My Broadband Gateway IP Address has been stolen and is being DDoS'd constantly. I have purchased the extra security, I have purchased static IPs, I have purchased 2 VPNs. Nothing stops them f

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Antivirus Mcaffee

On how many devices is allowed to AT&T fiber customers to install Antivirus program free?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Finish Registration

I am a new subscriber. ATT sent me email wanting me to Finish Registration. I click the button and I go to the "Is this your user ID?" NO, it is not. so it takes me to the "Let's setup your user ID" screen. The prompt says "Create an ID in email format or enter one you already have. "I have a gmail

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

25% Discount on Wireless for internet customers - not applied even after 1 year

I was supposed to get a 25% discount on my wireless bill because I was an existing internet customer. It's been an year that I signed up for wireless service but my discount didn't start. Several months back I was helped here in the community forum by a gentleman and I was told that there was a tec

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Can't Get to my Internet Account

I have AT&T Internet and DirecTV Stream. When I wanted to go to my billing I went to AT&T and signed in with one of the two sign ons and passwords, one for Stream and the other for Internet, depending on which I wanted to go and view. Since the changes to the AT&T web site, no matter whi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT Rewards for new internet user

I was promised ATT rewards for new internet setup. I was also following up in between with the customer care and rewards center to see the status and i was advised to wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rewards details. After waiting 10 weeks, i called them again and now they are saying the account is not eli

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Why are we having issues with the internet?

Our speeds are good, our ping is sub 20. But my girlfriend can not upload her files and at random times we can barely connect to HBO. I lag at odd times while playing Xbox. But every time I test the speeds they’re good. Help?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Reward card

Called repeatedly about the reward card promised for ordering fiber internet. Was told every time to wait for the email. Called again today and was told it was too late ?????

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT rewards supposed to get $200

I activated new internet service from ATT and used promotions that promised $150 and $50 cards. It has been more than 6 weeks. No signs of the emails and nothing on rewards site.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

My modem is receiving 600 Mbps, but my computer is only receiving 44 Mbps download.

My computer is connected to the modem using a blue cable. Is there any way to get internet speeds to the computer that match the download speeds to the modem?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Missing Rewards and been more than 6 weeks of service activation

I enrolled in ATT fiber and they offered $150 and $50 (total $200 reward cards). I contacting them twice on chat, they showed their inability to do anything and gave reward center phone number that takes forever. This thing is like mail in rebates where most people do not follow up on the promises

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

WI-FI GATEWAY is not connected

I installed the BGW320 that was sent to me and installed the APP as described. The cable is securely connected, but the light turns from blinking green to blinking red and no connection is made.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Reward card never received - AT&T Internet service - AT&T Escalation team please check

I was CONVINCED by an AT&T ad online to sign up for AT&T  Internet (12 month agreement) with the promise of receiving $250 in reward cards after a short 6 weeks. I had my services installed on December 27th, 2021 and redeemed my reward with claim number '702878761156' on 31st dec 2021

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

I can't log into my account.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Call allegedly from AT&T saying I could go from 300mb/s to 500mb/s and my bill would go down by $10/mo

I received multiple calls from 877-910-0501 and finally answered. The person said they were with AT&T. They asked if it was me and if I still resided at my address then said they were calling to offer the an upgrade from 300 to 500 and save us $10 on our bill. I asked if there was any catch or c

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Fiber Internet Issue

For 2 months, we had no issues with our Fiber service. Now, it's inconsistent, going out for 1/2 hour to sometimes 14+ hours at a time. AT&T sent a tech out to do inside testing. No issues identified. That tech said there could be an outside line issue, so put in an escalation ticket. Lineman c

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

No One Is Listening to Me

For weeks I have been trying to get a hold of someone to explain that I do not have my old internet router available to send back. I gave it to the technician when they set up my internet and they said they would bring it back for me. After weeks of constant phone calls about returning my router

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.