Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (101)

Most Recent
You tube live

Can I get YouTube live on AT & T with laptop? We are snowbirds and need it for husband to watch live Ky Basketball .

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reward card not working.

My reward card is not working and when I tried reaching out to the reward center(800-288-9983) the call is on waiting forever (I waited on call for more than 1 hour two times).

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Deceptive service

How do I actually speak to a real person about the deceptive business practice AT&T promotes with unfulfilled services?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Dedicated 2.4 ghz wifi

I have some devices that need dedicated 2.4 ghz wifi. How can I set that up?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Why is AT&T DNS Server launching a DoS Attack/ACK Scan on my router EVERY 20 SECONDS?

My router log shows literally hundreds of DOS Attacks/ACK Scans. They occur every 20 seconds until I am disconnected from the Internet.  It happens all the time, every day for many months I'll get extremely slow Internet speeds and then I'll get forcefully disconnected from Internet, dozens an

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Please help with intermittent packet loss

Hello, I have been experiencing what I believe is packet loss and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I ran "ping 104.160.131.102 -t" (the IP of the League of Legends NA server) in a terminal to monitor my ping while I was in game. As soon as I experienced the lag, I looked over at my command pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is Fiber offered in my area?

My DSL AT&T Internet is TERRIBLE!!!! It want stay connected.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Packet loss on Twilio only

We use a cloud ACD provider and they use Twilio as a voice provider. We are finding that all of our Agents who have AT&T Fiber at home can not take calls consistently. We installed PingPlotter on their machines and are running three traces.  One trace is to a local server, one trace is to

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Online calendar, contacts, to-do sync

AT&T provides email service. One can sync this email account with Outlook on various platforms. Does AT&T provide Online calendar, contacts, to-do sync as well? This would be equivalent to AT&T providing MS Exchange server-type services, but independent of Microsoft as well.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ethernet via fiber port question

My tv keeps dropping the Wi-Fi password so I would like to connect router directly via Ethernet cable. Which port in the back of the Arris router do I use?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

scroll bar in browser

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Recently my chrome browser has been placing a vertical scroll bar on the right side of my screen which i can not get rid of. I have found (or what I thought was the correct) switch to correct situation to no avail. After logging in to AT&T streaming via of a Firefox brows

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

slow internet

Once again internet so slow wont even connect to ATT page

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Why is my Speed so slow

Why is the speed so slow? I have had download speeds of 200 KB/s to 68KB/s Considering your basically promised 10mbs minimum and I have had a tech out to my house at least 5 times. I keep getting told the same thing. The cell tower is the problem and fiber internet should be available soon. I would

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

NAT type

I do a lot of online gaming and the NAT is set to moderate which restricts some game servers and causes lag, etc. I would like to change this to open NAT but I cannot figure out how. I have an unlimited gigabit fiber connection.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Unable to Pause a Device

When trying to pause a device I get an error "Hmmm...   We could'nt pause this device"  ..  Try Again, and it still doesn't work

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Streaming stops when microwave is in use

Hello all! I have At&t select wi-fi. Whenever I use my microwave, streaming stops or goes in and out. Anyone know what I can do to stop this, besides not using my microwave? LOL

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Port Forwarding for TCP Listening

I am creating an application meant to act as a host for data listening to a TCP port. The application itself runs fine when going thru localhost, but as soon as I try to connect it to a "forwarded" port it fails. So I ran NMAP to see if the port was actually open, and it was not. I have attached

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

SHM Profile created, applied but uneditable. Computers stuck!

I created a profile to shut down internet access on certain computers, but no longer need to do this. w-e-ell! It appears that does not matter! Active armor will supposedly start in a few minutes buuuuuut, never does and so never becomes editable. So I'm stuck with a profile I cannot edit and 2 com

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Dynamic or static public IP address for business hotspot

How do I go about getting either a dynamic or static IP address for my ATT hotspot? The IP address issued is currently a Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT) that is in the 10.x.x.x range. This does not work for some of my VOIP equipment and other applications. I am using the DMZ option, but with only partial

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.