Advanced Filters

Search Results (272)

Most Recent
Account number

How to get an account number

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Outage

We have been out of service for 5 days. Any update on when service may be returned?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Logging in

Im trying to log in

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Frustration Overload

I have repeatedly tried to connect with someone to help me with my account. We closed our account with Att internet due to the slow speed of DSL, which is all we had access to. A year before we cancelled, I tried a last ditch effort and went on Amazon and purchased a new modem to see if that would h

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How do I unlink my wife's user id from mine?

I made the mistake and combined all our userid's into one so I could only use one password for all. The problem is I linked my wife's id to mine and we use separate passwords and want to continue to use separate passwords.  I am the account holder.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fixed Wireless Router

Why am I having to reboot my Pace router multiple (7-8) times a day? I have followed all the online steps to fix yet still no help. When I’ve been able to speak to someone overseas, they waste 30 minutes walking me through the same useless steps. Between landline, 5 cell phones and fixed wireless w

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

My home internet has been out for 13 days. Off shore help keeps saying it will be fixed in 24 hours

How can I get a technician out to my house

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Reward cards are a scam

My service started on May 16, I was promised a $300 which I would receive in a "few months" as per the agent setting my account. After 4 billing cycles I call the rewards center to check because I haven't received any email or letter about my rewards card. They tell me they can't do anything because

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who owns (provides support) for email accounts at ATT.Net?

I get emails claiming to be from "Currently from AT&T/Yahoo!" as follows: "We are closing all old versions of our AT&T|Yahoo account. Please follow the link below to update your account Renew your account now to the latest version to avoid Account termination."

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Discontinue land line

If I discontinue/disconnect my land line will it have any effect on my internet since they seem to come from the same outlet? John

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Tried to set up new account for internet and phone

Edmar was working to set it up and he wouldn't answer questions 4 to 6 times. Had to repeat my questions, Got some wrong info. Finally told him i was not signing up since I couldn't get info I wanted on costs. One hour lost. Called customer service to complain.  Lady was very difficult for me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet access with ACP connection. Credit balance on Account. Need a Refund

Credit balance sitting on my internet account for 2 months. AT&T customer service says they cannot refund. will not be getting any further invoices. Therefore this $$ will sit on account for eternity?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Document denied despite being correct

My husband keeps getting denied with our son's free lunch approval sheet. It is the official document they send you when they get approved. How does he submit it and actually have someone look at it? It has the address, the kiddo , and the current year and school all on the page. Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

internet

Why isn't there more data ? I paid several days before my bill was due & I never hot credited back . Why was that? Then I received a text way before my bill was due & it wasn't even time for my payment.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Paperless billing reminders

Bill reminder stopped arriving in July for my U-verse / internet account. Home & cell reminders are still coming. I have tried at lease 5 times to try to re-establish but the email to confirm my email address never comes. And yes, I've checked spam. I finally called today and was disconnected af

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wifi has been out for 6 days

Wifi been off here in pine bluff, Arkansas for about six days now I want too know are we going too get wifi data back from this outage or what etc.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Customer Service Confusion?

I am an 14yr. U-verse, Internet and Phone customer. My Internet Basic 6 is very slow. I have made multiple calls to Customer Service and even visited a local ATT Store to get help. I wanted to upgrade to Fiber Internet 300 On Line multiple times only to end with my "Service" shown as a Place address

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Account debt

I was made aware that an account under my phone number is in arrears. I am unaware of this debt. I'm also trying to establish Directv services in Boise Idaho, but can't due to the above. I need to speak with someone. Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Uconnect/att Internet not working

Internet not working On my 2018 ram I have been a subscriber for over three years on an automatic annual renewal for unlimited data however I have been three months now with no Internet service AT&T keeps blaming it on Uconnect and Uconnect Fiat Chrysler says it’s on AT&T either way I don’t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Why am I being billed for cancelled service?

I cancelled my service because my equipment did not work. I sent back the equipment, but I am still being billed.  When I attempt to call customer care, I'm am being told I have to pay my balance before continuing. Please help, thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.