Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (112)

Most Recent
Blocked Website

Hello, I have a blocked website from my smart home manager...the website is secured but it is blocking it as unsecured? is there a place I can get this site cleared from being blocked?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT internet security (ActiveArmor) is blocking my website

My website (youws.com) has been running for more than a year without any problem. All of a sudden (yesterday) it's blocked by ATT internet security. Firefox says something about possible malware. But I haven't changed anything. I know how to whitelist it on my router. That's not the question. Th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Turn off spamguard

How do I turn off spamguard. Too many valid emails are being filtered. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Blocked as Phishing

www.playerprofiles.com is a legitimate website that is blocked by AT&T as phishing. This is my website and worksite and should be accessible. I have had complaints that AT&T is blocking it and people cannot get on my site. David Caldwell

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Abuse_RBL@Abuse-ATT.NET doesn't respond

Why is there never any reply or response to the error I am receiving while trying to send email to MY customers using your system? Sending requests for review and removal from your block list is a total waste of time as you never reply or correct the issue. My IP is not on any commercial block list

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Unknown device & I can’t block it

Hello, I have smart manager. I took the pain-staking task of naming EVERY device in my home. (Including my smart devices). I have a router and an AT&T smart extender. I also have AT&T Active armor. There is one unknown device that is the 3rd highest user in my home and I can’t even block it.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Outages

Do anyone know when the outages is over. They said at 1 am. I can't get in touch with no one at Att uverse. It says I'll have to wait until Monday at 8 when they open.. it's been out for a complete day...

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

How do I shut off the spam security

Can’t find a way to do this .. let me decide what is spam, since it constantly blocks sites I desire to go to..

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

I've tried several times unsuccessfully to change my Wi-Fi password. The old password seems to be hardwired into the gateway and our devices. Has anyone seen this? Can anyone in the community help?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Blocking a site that I listed under security exceptions

Hi. First, I hate AT&T Active Armor.  I wish I could turn it off.  I'm a web developer and I sometimes need to go into to weird sites so I can fix them.   Second.  I am trying to fix a client's site now.  It is being blocked by AT&T.  I have added it to

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210 Reset modem clarification

Details on our BGW210 modem under the WI-FI details shows 3 network names. 2 of the network names (Network A, Network C) & passwords are the ones we are currently using (enabled) that was associated with a previous modem and 1 of the network names (Network B) & password is associated with

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

My wifi is completely out of whack

Hello, so my internet has been messing up recently and I have no idea what to do I have restarted, reset, changed the password, and everything  I have to sign in to my wifi everytime it connects to my phone and when I sign in, it says login is untrusted and it doesn't let me on some sites be

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Smart Home Manager App & Activating FREE version of ActiveArmor.

Just recently I noticed that my Internet Security FREE version of ActiveArmor in the Smart Home Manger was deactivated. When I tried to activate it again I’d get popups that would say “activation is a moment away” then minutes later I’d get “activation is taking longer than expected” and another mi

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Smart Home Manager App Device Blocking Error Message.

When I try to block my ATT TV device in the Smart Home Manger, I get the following message: “This action is not allowed.  In order to provide uninterrupted service, this AT&T device cannot be paused, blocked, or added to a profile”.  Why am I getting this message?  Months ago I w

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Smart Home Manager App PORT Issue

On my ATT issued Gateway/Modem I have an ATT TV device hardwired (ethernet cable) to Port 3. When I look at the Activity Chart on my Smart Home Manger app I see (most of time) that Port 3 has 3 (sometimes 4) devices, yet Port 3 has only one cable going to the Wistron (WNC) made ATT TV device. The 3

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

my new website is being blocked by ATT as spam

Hi, my new website is being blocked by ATT as spam. How do get it whitelisted?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

access my email, apple watch, locked out I forgot answer to a security question when my email was set up, help

I tried to change my password, had the same one too many years, during the process I was asked security questions, I forgot which one I used, now I cannot access my apple watch, email or an apple store due to this, how do I fix this, or who can help me, I need a new computer but scared I won't be ab

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Why can I now not see any facebook pages from my home wifi

I do not have a FB account, but I do periodically look at FB pages, for example for local businesses, and in the past, other than that annoying "Log in" prompt at the bottom, I could look at the pages. However, now whenever I try to access any FB page from home I get a "you must log in first message

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittent wi fi

Keeps losing wi fi connection

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Block removal request for 68.66.228.166

We would like to request help having our IP address removed from the AT&T blacklist. We switched over to a new server with our host A2hosting and found our IP address already blocked.  It is only listed with AT&T's blacklist and not any other that we can find.  Thank you for your

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.