Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80)

Most Recent
Cannot get any help

We have a Uverse receiver that has been going out for some time. We called to get a replacement. The new receiver came and It would not connect. We called and they sent a second receiver. Still nothing.  We have talked to tech support 3 times and all they do is read from a script and do “troub

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

U-verse remote replacement fee

Our U-verse remote (S10 S4) recently began to malfunction. Some of the buttons have stopped working. Resetting the receiver does not help. I contacted TS at 1-800-288-2020 The phone rep informed me they could send a replacement for $20, mentioning something about insurance? My understanding is that

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

What is wrong with ATT Customer Service?

These are notes from the latest ordeal with ATT... ATT June 2022 6.16.22 Columbia, SC STORM. Power outage. ATT modem not working. Troubleshoot (using my phone). 7:41 PM Called ATT 1.800.288.2020 8:48 PM. Customer Service (CS) called back (from 1.855.419.7365) CS named India. Ran tests. Front of

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Remote S10-S1 won't turn off AV Receiver with TV and U-verse

I was finally able to get my Denon AVR-1912 AV Receiver programmed in my U-Verse S10-S1 remote. When I select Aux, it powers the AV Receiver on and off, but it won't control the volume (which is half the point of an AV Receiver). I tried codes 5006, 5048, 5054, 5085, 5129, 5130, 5131, 5132, 5134, 51

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse is not avaialble at this time. Please try again later.

Our DVR won't connect given the message above and option to Restart.   When I restart the DVR it returns to the same screen with same message.  Diagnostics says problem is internal.  Tech came out and tested system a couple of months ago due to same issue and charges us $150 for new w

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse gateway won't reach both ends of the house

I have U-verse and there doesn't seem to be a good place to put the U-verse gizmo such that it reaches both ends of my S-shaped house without issues.    AT&T says I'm only allowed 1 gizmo.   What other solutions are available, can I hard-wire the cable boxes somehow?   Like if I get an ethernet swit

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Official Solution

Internet question actually

Canceled U-verse, kept internet. They are asking me to return WAP - don't I need to keep that since I'm keeping internet? TiA

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Big red “X” center of screen.

Big red “X” center of screen. red and blue light constant cannot turn box off no picture  Forced to use ROKU

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Red X on TV and disaster recovery does not work

Have tried all 3 recovery methods to no avail.  

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-VERSE GATEWAY ISSUE

TV DISPLAYS LARGE RED X--PRESSING REMOTE KEYS OR REBOOTING DOES NOT CHANGE ; ATT DIAGNOSTICS INDICATES "GATEWAY OUT OF SYNC OR OFFLINE"  A CALL TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT RESULTED IN A SCHEDULED CALL BACK TOMORROW.   ANY SUGGESTIONS?  

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Receiver

UVERSE receiver powered off and won’t power back on.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Red X on one TV screen with Uverse

I have tried all the reset instructions including the disaster recovery. In looking at all the comments I may need a new receiver. I cannot see how to request on the AT&T website under support. Are AT&T employees monitoring this so they can send me a private message regarding this?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR has randomly dropped programs -- three different times now!

So I have had Uverse for about 14 years now. I used to have the DVR capacity get down to around 4 or 5% and programs recorded would randomly drop as other scheduled programs got recorded. That is NOT what is going on here. With the original DVR Motorola box I had, back in December or January I think

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Which is the better DVR the VIP2262 or the ISB7500?

I’ve had Dr the 7500 for about 4 years now and it’s starting to get sketchy but still works with all my recordings. AT&T sent me a VIP2262. I haven’t installed it yet. Which is the better DVR? Thanks

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse receiver

My receiver has a solid green light and a solid blue light after reboot or unplugging and restarting I have no picture only a brief blue screen then black and no video

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Cisco wireless receiver

I have a Cisco wireless receiver in my bedroom and it worked great until a few month ago. Seems like the trouble started after I had no U-Verse service after Google techs cut the main AT&T line - outage at my house was 18 hours. What's happening is I get spotty viewing service. It cuts out every

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse app

I can't use the remote function because app can't find wifi network. No one has a solution.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

receiver is not responding to the remote control.

keep getting message on tv in the bedroom, "Set up your Wireless TV Receiver" after following the instructions, it states no gateway found. I have tried many times, but it doesn't work. Final error message said, "Gateway cannot be found". It's funny but the TV in living room works fine. Bedroom TV

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse DVR and stored programs

Will I lose my UVerse recorded programs if I change my Wi-FI gateway?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

will uverse tv work with google 1g internet.

I can only get 100mg for $50 from ATT. I like having U-verse TV and want to keep it but, I need more speed. Will my u-verse work if my internet is google fiber?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.