Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (85)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Active SIM; Don't know number; ERROR CODE: SSACT-543

I was going through the activation process, but lost power on my laptop. I already activated the prepaid phone, but I am getting the following error: "Your device is already set up with AT&T Prepaid, but you need to make a payment to begin using it on our network. To access your prepaid account,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lifeline program in Oklahoma

I think it is pretty sorry that ATT will not accept Lifeline credit in Oklahoma. You did however accept ACP. I guess $9.25 opposed to $30.00 just isn't worth your effort. Very disappointing.

Questions

Renewing

I paid for my Prepaid bill this month and it said it was suppose to renew today but it hasn't. Am I supposed to do something else? Or does it renew the day after is says it renews.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I bought a phone from somone and found out locked by AT&T I want to pay balance bill of this phone I dont have any account? I have IMEI number? ( Edited as per community guidelines) only please unlock my phone

Questions

Incoming text in abroad using prepaid AT&T

Hello! This query may have been answered in the past so hoping for your patience. I’m planning to travel abroad and will bring my prepaid phone.  Can I receive incoming text or call from the US?  If not, what option do I take?   Thanks much in advance! 

Questions

New Prepaid account - No internet, no phone number.

Bought a years worth of ATT prepaid online, and ported my number from Mint in the process. Everything seemed to work.  Got the sim yesterday, and installed it in my unlocked Pixel 6 Pro.    24 hours later I still don't have my phone number, and my phone is telling me I'm out of data

Questions

Cant use either phone.

I bought 2 prepaid att phone online. I first attempted to put my old sim card in my new phone. It wouldn't work so I switched it back to the new sim card. Activated the phone, paid another 40$ for a new plan with the new phone #, and because I purchases it online, it says I need to take it back to t

Questions

I lost my number and want to get it back

I lost my number and want to get it back

Questions

Unused plan before creating a Family Plan

I wanted to create a monthly multi line family plan. https://www.paygonline.com/websc/multiline.html I carefully read the important information https://www.paygonline.com/websc/openPage.html?linkText=impDetails  Which states: If you have money remaining in your individual account and don't n

Questions

Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

unlock LG phone from at&t

I am trying to unlock my LG Phoenix 4 from at&t. I tried on-line and was told to use the app on the phone. The app says "Oh no. Something went wrong. Try again later". Repeated attempts get same results.  I have been an at&t customer for many years and my account is paid in full. I pur

Questions

Port my old number from AT&T back to its original carrier

This is day 3 I've been trying to port my number from AT&T back to its original carrier  The original carrier informed me that AT&T needs to release the number to them but AT&T informed said carrier that the number wasn't active. It was when I tried to have it ported to AT&T bu

Questions

Unlocking phones

Why will AT&T not unlock the cheaper phones? It is against the law to refuse to not unlock any phone owned by the customer. no mater the means of purchase.  Yes, unlocking your phone became legal in the U.S. in 2014 when Congress passed the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act. T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do reset my PIN and password

I forgot my pin. I was sent emails to reset the PIN but could not access the text messages that were sent.

Questions

wifi calling on prepaid, while traveling internationally

hi folks, for the first few days of my trip to Romania, my ATT wifi calling has worked beautifully, but not any longer.On the dual Sim Samsung S23 phone, the Romanian Sim works fine, also displaying the wifi overlay over the green CALL button, but the US sim does not have the green wifi overlay anym

Questions

puk code

its locked

Questions

Caller ID on Prepaid Services

Does anyone know how to change the outgoing caller ID on prepaid? When I call someone with ActiveArmor my caller ID says “WIRELESS CALLER” instead of my name.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied.GOPHONE_COMMITMENT_6_MONTHS

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid device unlock

I submitted a request to unlock my phone with my phone number and IMEI It got denied saying that I need at least 6 months of service  but I have been paying my prepaid monthly plan since 2022  i don’t know what to do

Questions

Number deactivated

I moved to nashville last year and bought a prepaid plan with At&t paid every month without autopay. I moved to Argentina five months ago and stoped paying the plan since I wasn’t going to be using Us cellular data. But I’m moving back to the Us in a week. About a month ago IMessage s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.