Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Sim cards

Can i put my iphone 12 sim card in my iphone 4s

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

SIM unlock code issue

Hello, I just bought 15G for $25/month hotspot data plan for AT&T AirCard 770S. SIM is locked. The default lock code “1111”/“0000” doesn’t work. There is no link in “Manage Device” to request for PUK. Started to think the SIM is not the right one. Any help appreciate it.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

LG STYLO 5 CANT MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS

I use LG Stylo 5 & the carrier is H2O Wireless who is ATT network. Since June 14, 2022 I can't make and receive any phone calls. The settings does not show its model #, I am afraid to open the back cover to check the model # in case I can not close it. I called customer service of H2O, unfortuna

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wi-Fi hotspot

I just bought a QX80 and added the unlimited Wi-Fi. Every time we try to connect our phones to the Wi-Fi, it opens up the ATT website to log in. I log in and it says my car is already registered.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How do I activate the Winegard 4G LTE + WIFI EXTENDER with TV/AM/FM ANTENNA?

WINEGARD ConnecT 2.0+ 4G LTE + WIFI EXTENDER installed on the roof of my 2022 Thor Windsport 35M class A motorhome. It has an ATT simcard. ATT support does not know how to connect it to the ATT mobile network. Any ideas?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Prepaid phone on post paid account

Why is the prepaid phone still locked since we pay full price to buy the phone?? That's like being held hostage. Verizon doesn't keep phones purchased outright locked, why does att??

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I want to see my messages

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Issue unlocking iPhone 6

I have an old iPhone that was connected to the number 443-562-6115 most recently. It’s no longer in use and I am trying to unlock it.  I spent a good bit of time on two separate calls with support.  The first time I was told I would receive an email to unlock the phone in 6 days and the

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

iPhone 11 not receiving texts from one person - Samsung Fold

All of a sudden today, I can’t get texts from my husband (he’s on Verizon/Samsung and I’m iPhone/ATT). We’re both able to text others. He gets my texts, and we can both call each other. Neither of us is blocked on the others phone. How can we fix it?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Compatible devices for the hotspot plan other than a hotspot

I have the 2014 truly unlimited hotspot plan, and I was wanting to know if there is a device other than a “hotspot” that my SIM card is compatible with, I use the nighthawk but they are so expensive and don’t last us any more than 2 years. It’s used all day every day and runs 6 cameras at my house c

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

Why don’t I have an aswer about unlock my device, it’s been more than two weeks?

I need to unlock my phone and the request is not answered. I made the request two weeks ago, It has never taken so long… :(

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Xbox double nat with M1100

I have been having an issue on my m1100 where it won’t allow certain games to play online due to having a strict nat type. I have tried multiple solutions and when I get UPnP unsuccessful the UPnP is enabled on the router and power cycled. Eventually, after port forwarding and playing around it will

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Signal Booster

If I were to purchase a signal booster from Amazon such as “amazboost” can I use it and what do I have to do?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How do I add an emergency 911 address to my account?

When I view my account online it indicates that for one of the two phones on my account, the emergency 911 address is missing. I can't figure out how to add it for that one phone.  (Note:  there are two phones on my account and only one appears to be missing the emergency 911 address.)

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Compatible Phones

I am wanting to join ATT and bring my own phone, but I cannot find any info on if my phone will be compatible with ATT network. Where can I go to find out if my phone will be compatible?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Warranty

What is the warranty period for defective product on a new Cingular Flip IV?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Traveling while using my work phone?

Hi everyone. I will be traveling internationally for a couple of weeks, while working. I'd prefer not to let my employer know, although it might not be an issue. Since I'll be taking my work phone with me, is there any way to call/receive calls and text using wifi rather than the phone data? I have

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Tracing a lost phone

I recently lose an AT&T Samsung S20 FE (from Colorado, USA) while abroad in Pakistan. Would it be possible to locate the phone if it still has an AT&T SIM attached?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Compare Signal Strength from an iPad vs. Mobile Hotspot, such as Nighthawk

Has anyone compared signal strength of using my iPad Pro(Gen 5) as a hotspot vs. something like a dedicated Hotspot, such as the Nighthawk M6.  I am not worried about the number of users, but instead the signal strength for just me as I want to get better coverage. NOTE:  I am referrin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.