Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (318)

Most Recent
I have bought an iPhone 13 Pro Max new box pack from a Local Shop in Pakistan. However when i try to unlock it, It says it's stolen.

I need a little help here. I have bought this box pack so how that could be stolen? I want to unlock this phone to be able to use it with local carriers. I paid full for this phone didn't knew that's gonna happen. I would appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wineguard 2.0 with active at&T sim

I stopped and activated a sim card with my wineguard 2.0 but the wineguard still says no sim. What do I need to do?  

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone orders not delivered as stated

I received a notice stating that my order of two phones was delivered by FedEx but we never received them. The home address matches the shipping address. I have tried to reach at&t without luck because I keep getting transferred to DIRECTV. I am unable to switch my provider to at&t without t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Buying and unlocking my Iphones

Hi everyone! Im planning to buy a Iphone on gazelle.com with this carrier. However I live in Uruguay in South America, and I need to unlock it to use it here. So I have several questions.   1) Am i allowed to unlock my phone in uruguay? 2)  Is there any important thing about bu

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock request no email received

I received my unlock request code however I never received an email so that I could confirm as requested per instructions. It states have 24 hours to confirm however receiving no email I'm unable to confirm. I have checked my spam folder. As instructed by the website I submitted a status request w

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock request has never been processed

Submitted request for over 1 week ago. Keep saying it is processing. Never received an email and or request number. Please help

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unable to accept terms and conditions

Ordered an iPhone 14 Pro and the order will not process due to being unable to accept the Terms & Conditions. I enter the correct phone number and zip code but keep getting the same error code "SSTNC-001" I have tried 3 different browsers on 3 different computers, clearing the cache and re-t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

IPHONE SIM UNLOCK APPROVAL ERROR

They approved the process to unlock my device, enter the SIM and it keeps saying that I have to unlock the device, I have already restarted the cell phone, and reset the network configuration.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Forgot to confirm for unlock request within 24hrs

Hi I applied my device to unlock last week, however, i confirm my request after 24hrs (the email need me request within 24hrs) I check my status, it shown pending and said me still not confirm the request; then i try to submit a new request, but it shown my device's IMEI is processing unlock and can

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock

Hello i did my payment for unlocking my AT T but it's three days there is no update on it and no email . Can you help me with this? Because we need to use this phone immediately thank you in advance 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

How do I get a copy of my spouses call log

Need my spouses call log. We've a joint

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Email for confirmation

I am unable to receive email to confirm my unlocking process

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Net gear mobile hotspot router

Att store added another line to my plan for unlimited data and gave me a micro SIM card and told me to buy the mobile hotspot device from Best Buy and then insert the SIM card and bam I should be able to work using the router only now the SIM card att gave me does not fit. It’s too small. Any sugges

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

telefono activo en otra ceunta y quiero desbloquear

Español Hola feliz tarde mi Familiar me envió un teléfono Iphone 12 pro max Ime 357014749073896, el destino fue Venezuela, cuando coloco el sim de mi operador, me arroja un mensaje de tarjeta sim no valida, el equipo se encuentra totalmente pagado ( sin deudas ) hemos intentado liberar por la pagi

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

generic failure and phone number unknown

Hi I bought my dad the Cingular Flex flip phone and it won't allow calls to be made or received. When I went to settings it says the number is unknown. So I thought maybe they didn't activate it right and it said the phone is activated and should work. I don't know what to do this is the second time

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I am with qlink and need to get this ware my phone phones

Need a phone And I wanted to try a new way maybe I can get my stuff

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock my iPhone

Hello, good morning and thanks for reading, I have sent a request to unlock my device but when I go to the email and click confirm, it does nothing and the page remains blank, I have done everything right now ... I received the email email and I gave him to confirm... but as I said before he does no

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Chromebook that won't function as a hotspot.

I replaced a Samsung 8" tablet with a Chromebook. The Samsung tablet carried a phone number and acted as a wifi hotspot when home wifi was out. Moved microchip to Chromebook, yet it does not seem to act as a phone or hotspot.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

HotSpot Usage

Is anyone else having their Hotspot data used up? My Hotspot is not on for most of the time, and yet I get the high data usage alert.  Then my data seems to be all used up.  Is there any help for this?  Checked everything on the phone and turned off the HotSpot.  Any insight wou

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Device Unlock LG A340

Hi My request to Unlock My LG A340 has been approved.. But there is no Unlock code..

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.