Advanced Filters

Search Results (259)

Most Recent
How do you unlock your network SIM

I need to unlock my Network sim card

Questions

• Android

Unlock phone - free SIM

Good Day, I have bought in the US a Samsung Galaxy A53 5G phone and an AT&T prepaid SIM (1 month). Coming back from the US, I wanted to unlock the phone to my local SIM. When I try to that on the website, it says: Looks like we can't unlock your device just yet. Try your unlock request aga

Questions

• Android

Where is this from

I get these random messages where are they from? For example FRM; joan guirr SUBJ: since I met u, u never left my mind

Questions

• Android

OnePlus 7Pro New Prepaid Line not activating

I recently purchased a new prepaid line and prepaid for the next year. We went through the porting process, but it's been a day and a half and I still can't call or text. The mobile data has been working okay though! I can't figure out where to go in the "611" support tree for this.

Questions

• Android

Can't unlock refurbished phone because its on another AT&T account

A month ago purchased a refurbished AT&T google pixel 6. The phone works fine in all but one regard, it can't make outgoing calls. It can: -send SMS -receive SMS -receive calls- access data/internet I have had a terrible experience with AT&T trying to resolve this issue for the last mon

Questions

• Android

How do I keep WIFI Calling enabled on Samsung Ultra 22

Button clicks back/stays closed

Questions

• Android

Maestro 3 phone case

Where can I find a case for my maestro 3? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Questions

• Android

Samsung device unable to make calls after June 1 update

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G G998B/DS This device is listed on the page of devices that are compatible with the AT&T network. List found here:https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf The phone will still text and the network works, b

Questions

• Android

Nokia G20 stopped making outgoing calls - any ideas?

I had been using the AT&T phone sent to me when the 3G network was retired. I used a SIM I already had, with a regular plan, not prepaid.  Then about a month ago, I got a Nokia G20, transferred that SIM to it, and got it up and working, although it balked at making outgoing calls for about

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

No cellular service.

When ATT updated the network (no 3g), they provided me with the Motivate smartphone to handle the new network conditions. It appears that this phone does not meet the minimum network requirements. Why would ATT provide me with this device in February 2022, knowing that it would never work on the upd

Questions

• Android

Is anyone familiar with the AT&T Wireless Home Phone Base?

My grandmother has no internet and is paying a fortune for landline. I know I can get this phone base with a $20/mo. unlimited plan through AT&T. My REAL question is if I could save EVEN MORE by unlocking the device (which shouldn't be hard) and going with a data-only plan from redpocket ($5-10/

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Recover deleted voicemail

Last year my fiancee mom who died last year had left me a voicemail before she had got sick and it's the only thing i had of her voice and i had deleted it not thinking I'd never hear her voice again. Is there any way any way at all to recover this

Questions

• Android

Unlock My AT&T Moto Z2 Force

Hi, I try to unlock my phone Moto Z2 Force and it says "Looks like the device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account" I've received this phone as a replacement from Motorola as part of a warranty phone repair when my phone broke.  I've already owned this phone for more tha

Questions

• Android

How many have a issue with my att?

Since 2019 i had nothing but issues with my att app. And reporting errors

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you unlock a forgotten pattern passwordon an asus tablet?

I have an asus tablet sku:6725A that I have forgotten the pattern password on it because I haven't used it in a long time. Tried all the ones I thought I might have used but no luck and evidently forgotten my username and password too..ugh. How can I unlock it to get back in?

Questions

• Android

att samsung s22 short codes don't work

When will the short code problem on ATT network be resolved. I am still unable to receive short codes on my galaxy s22. Do I need a new sim card or is it the att network itself that is blocking it.  I have done every possible trouble shooting request as posted in the att forums.  I even t

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why not support the device from Xiaomi, the 3rd largest global cellphone maker?

I had a Xiaomi 10T and it is technically compatible with ATT 4G network. It is proved that it can join your 4G network with both data and phone call with VoLTE. However, your system keep on restricting me from using it with my ATT account and I had to keep calling the customer service to lift the re

Questions

• Android

Data

I have a UMIDIGI bison x10 and it said it was compatible with at&t. I can text and make calls while not connected to wifi but that's it everything else does not work. Everything works while connected to wifi but off WiFi I can only make calls and text. I have an unlimited plan too so it's not th

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock phone issue

Followed the steps to unlock my phone phone doesnt say enter unlock code can never unlock phome tried twice

Questions

• Android

Trade In

I have a Moto G7 Power that is on the Cricket Wireless Network. Would it be possible to trade it in for a Samsung S22?

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.