Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (187)

Most Recent
Phone is stuck in SOS mode

Both my wife and I's phones are stuck in SOS mode all of the sudden. We have Iphone 13Max. Just updated to 16 software. Both swapped within about 20 minutes of each other. We've restarted and reset network settings several times and nothing works. Of course can't get anyone from AT&T to help bec

Questions

• Network Coverage

Airtel roaming in USA, issue with voice calls

Hi There! I am having issues with making or receiving calls. I landed here in the US yesterday. I have tried switch off and on, reset the network settings and also have pulled out the SIM and inserted it back again. Nothing helped yet. I am receiving SMSs but no calls. Can you please help me. My

Questions

• Network Coverage

Consistently Bad Cell Service

My wife and I both experience poor cell service in a couple different zones near our home. I have an iPhone SE (2020) and she has an iPhone 12 mini. When we're driving a stretch of road about a mile and a half from our home, the signal comes and goes (80919 zip code). And a stretch of highway (I-25,

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dual SIM: Cellular data on one, WiFi calling over cellular on second while traveling

I have an iPhone 14 Pro running IOS 16.x, and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use WiFi calling over cellular while traveling overseas if I have a second eSIM with international data. I was recently on a trip, and I thought I had everything set up (e.g., no roaming on the iPhone, disa

Questions

• Network Coverage

Crap service!!!

I am so done with AT&T!!!! Every single time it's one thing or another! My dad has just died and I can't make a SINGLE CALL!!!! I CANT TEXT, NOTHING!!!! I've been lied to, and given the run around too many times!!!!! This is absolutely unacceptable!! We pay our bull on time every single time, an

Questions

• Network Coverage

2021 RAM LIMITED LONGHORN WIFI

I do not have the ability to give ATT&T my money for Wi-Fi service. I would like Wi-Fi and the function does not work / can’t create an account with ATT&T

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Switch carriers

I have t-mobile I just signed up with them I traded my iPhone 11 for iPhone 14 I just got it last week or two and it is still in perfect condition but I am not happy with t-mobile service and I was told I could switch to y’all and y’all could pay t-mobile off for the phone I have and I could pay y’a

Questions

• Network Coverage

Cannot get Galaxy S22 to work in Germany for calling. ATT has not gotten back to me for 7 days.

I am in Germany. I have a Galaxy s22. I was assured it would work in Germany. I can use data, text, but cannot make or receive calls. I have spoken to chat (multiple times) and done all the steps (turning off, resets on their end, reset network setting on my end, taking sim card out and putting back

Questions

• Network Coverage

Unloock a phobe with different device.

No more sim restrictions but still SOS. How can i fix it?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

5G phone using 4G LTE when no 5G available.

Will a 5G phone with no 5G available and running on a 4G LTE service keep searching for a 5G signal? If so does this use more battery and is there any way to stop phone from searching?

Questions

• Network Coverage

5g - 15mbps tops

I use the phone mostly in 10920, and 10970 area codes, and the 5G speeds are no better that the LTE speeds, infact in some cases they are worse. I have access to about 6 ATT devices and they are all doing the same thing. Also should note at least two of the devices are FIRSTNET sims. What's th

Questions

• Network Coverage

Signal Strength

I have lived in my house for 15 years and have had no issues with my cell signal. Always with AT&T. Last 4 days I have one bar at most and can’t make calls; but they say there is no issue with any coverage around me. Can anyone help?

Questions

• Network Coverage

AT&T iPhone 14 ProMax is not supporting Airtel Esim

I recently upgraded to AT&T 14 ProMax for my US mobile number which is on a business account. I have a business in India and need to also use a local eSIM from Airtel India.   The mobile phone is not adding the India eSIM.  Can someone help me?

Questions

• Network Coverage

There is obviously something wrong with the Cell tower in Cold Spring, MN!

AT&T service the last 4-6 weeks has been terrible in Cold Spring, MN. Dropped calls, cannot connect, etc... so bad that I have been seriously contemplating changing carriers, along with other members of my family and friends around town. It's simply the tower not working properly. I have attache

Questions

• Network Coverage

slow data upon cell tower congestion, more towers/equipment please

The areas in question affected are Glamis Off Highway Vehicle area, Anza Borrego State Park Rec Area, and any 'play in the sand' area between the mentioned two places. During the non holiday weekday - and during most any day in June thru Sept., most, if not all cellular network towers are not overbu

Questions

• Network Coverage

Fusion 5G International Roaming

Hello, I am currently traveling in Japan with my ATT Fusion 5G and Galaxy A51. I have ATT service back in the USA. I bought International Day Pass for both phones.  The Galaxy is working fine and I can do everything like I am in the USA.  The ATT phone cannot call or text but can work on

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Issues with 5Ge not connecting to the Internet

Hi, I have been having issues all week with my iPhone 8+ not connecting to the Internet. The only difference between my phone and my families phones is that mine shows 5Ge. AT&T has not been any help with this problem. Bobbie

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

connect to ATT cell booster

our iphones no longer auto connect to the ATT cell booster   we  have to go in and out of airplane mode to connect. The support center had me update my iphone to IOS16  now the undated phone won't connect at all.  The support center does not have a resolution. Every time I cal

Questions

• Network Coverage

Recent galaxy S22 update

Anybody know about this version S901USQU2BVK1?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Would you like to report dead zones of coverage?

What is the best way for me to tell AT&T that my city needs a tower? I routinely use a 10-square-mile area of town, and in that entire area I can never ever get coverage. Over the last 5+ years, it has reached the point where I am unable to handle it anymore and want it resolved somehow. Does

Questions

• Network Coverage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.