Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (139)

Most Recent
AT&T Wireless Internet (IFWA40) features cut ?!?!

I have an AT&T Wireless Internet (IFWA40) adapter and the Mobile Share Advantage 12GB plan that includes hotspot capability. After my hotspot feature did not work, I was told by an agent that AT&T was no longer supporting both telephone and data on the adapter and that I had to declare it a

Questions

• Device Features

How would I uninstall AT&T Call Protect application?

Two or three weeks prior, I was getting robocalls like clockwork. I introduced the application and it worked until I understood that it was obstructing each and every number that wasn't in my contacts list. Counting emergency clinics and schools... I had a go at unselecting the obscure numbers choic

Questions

• Device Features

Call blocking

On several different phone numbers. Same account

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2 numbers on one phone

We had two AT&T business land lines and transferred to two iphone 12s, but I want both numbers to ring on each phone? I have tried call forwarding and that does not work. Can this be done?

Questions

• Device Features

Att protech app complaints

Way I got enroll in asurio mobile insurance just for downloading the app and installing it. I got a email that I got enrolled in asurion I didn't enrolled in any thing they just add that to my account without my concern you need to fix that

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I hook up my LG Pheonix 4 to a HDMI TV with a HDMI Cable?

I am wanting to connect my phone to the tv with a hdmi cable to watch movies on my tv from my phone. I don't have a smart tv and just have a prepaid LG Pheonix 4 phone.

Questions

• Device Features

wifi calling

So my remaining confusion is my phone - from cricket - galaxy A32 5G (SM A326U) is listed as usable on ATT (I mean it is a cricket unlocked phone), but the only model listed under service capabilities is SM A326U1/DS. So I am still wondering if it will have wifi calling? Very important to me. Thanks

Questions

• Device Features

Is FirstNet actually worth it?

I am a Volunteer firefighter and have been seeing ads and such for FirstNet. I talked to an ATT representative and they tried to sell it to me of course without really being “real” about it. What I mean is that they just cared about commission and not really picking what’s best for me. Based on som

Questions

• Device Features

WIRELESS CALLER now showing for incoming calls instead of actual phone number

How do I stop calls from displaying WIRELESS CALLED as their called ID instead of the phone number like it used to? This has caused major issues with my job where I field tons of calls for people not in my contacts. I’ve answered a few spam calls that were marked as WIRELESS CALLER and now my spam c

Questions

• Device Features

active armor - network protection

I’m using Active Armor on an iPhone and just now keep getting pinged that I visited an unsafe url. It happened again two minutes later and again a third time for a total of 3. The funny thing is that I didn’t have any browsers open at the time, so not sure how that could be possible? Any ideas?

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

network unlock request denied

I submitted an unlock request for a Samsung A12 I bought for my son and paid off early, and got the following response: We can't complete your unlock request right now. Use the device unlock app Your AT&T PREPAIDSM phone comes with a device unlock app on it. Please use this app to mak

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can't verify my address for WiFi Calling

Can’t verify my address

Questions

• Device Features

Sim

My sim is locked my service is ended I’m on another’s plan but how do I unlock my sim

Questions

• Device Features

Lost or stolen airpods

Is there a warranty for lost or stolen airpods

Questions

• Device Features

Replacement for Windows phone went dark

I received an LG Expression Plus last August as a replacement for my Windows phone. This morning it was fully charged and appeared to be working fine. A few minutes later I went to use it and it wouldn't turn on. I also tried plugging it into a charger again but it is completely dead. Were these rep

Questions

• Device Features

Visual voicemail not working

For a period covering the last 6 months, I've periodically experienced issues with visual voicemail. There will be a new message but I can't play it back without getting an error message: "please wait while message is downloaded." This happened multiple times with the S21 Ultra to the point where

Questions

• Device Features

NumberSync not working on Samsung Watch4

late Thursday (9 June 2022) popup on Samsung Watch4 informs AT&T NumberSync had disconnected and would no longer go enabled with an error code: SD-SDK-200 on watch, but also PD-SDK-system_error in the Galaxy Wear app Speaking with AT&T customer support and there was no easy resolution - they

Questions

• Device Features

Are HBO satellite channels on Directv included with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan

AT&T and DirecTV have been messing with me for about 8 months on this and had to refund 14 months worth of charging me for HBO. They still will not provide the satellite channels. I've spent a combined minimum of 11 hours on the phone with both companies.  It looks like they may have wi

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does active armour app say I have 491 apps?

My active armor account says I have 491 apps that were scanned all are safe... but I kind of find that impossible, is there any way that it could be picking up uninstalled apps and showing me those I'm not sure?? I know there are system apps it must be scanning as well....but 491 is crazy!! if someb

Questions

• Device Features

Call forwarding

What is the procedure to forward your calls to another USA number.

Questions

• Device Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.