Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (178)

Most Recent
Unlock SIM on old iphone

Hi, i have an old ATT iphone SE that has not been  used beside wifi mode for my kid for 2 years. i would like to use that phone when I travel to France with a french SIM/number. i have tried to request SIM unlocking several time but get rejected without good reason. Can it be manually unlo

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Plan Feature not functioning in UK

I am from USA currently on vacation in the UK. I have iPhone 14 pro. I was planning to use international day pass while I'm here. However, I am not having any success. When I try to use it I get a message that says I can't use it on my device. AT&T international help dies not work, nor does the

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data transfer/phone activation

When ordering online, and using the data transfer app, is the new device activated upon arrival, and how do I deactivate old device when transfer is complete?

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing phone number

How do I change the phone number issued when I bought my phone

Questions

• Device Features

Samsung tablet using att all access app for a hot spot

Samsung tablet sm-t227u, I have 2 of them with cellular access both do the same thing. Turn on the mobile hotspot under the att all access app, wait a little bit and it auto turns itself off. It also shows no devices connected when they are connected and activly using it. ATT support was a joke as a

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did my Visual Voicemail stop working?

I get alerts now that I have voicemail, but have to call in, my visual voicemail stopped working. I have a samsung 22 ultra.

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

caller id not displaying incoming phone number

How do i get the phone number of incoming calls to display. Right now it just says wireless caller with the city. I need to be able to screen calls with my business phone.

Questions

• Device Features

How to use this app?

Hello, recently I just bought a product for my pet from the website company name FOUND ME. I want to know how I connect their app with their product. help me if anyone knows about their apps and services.

Questions

• Device Features

At&t phone, but visual voicemail says it's Verizon error

So I have a Galaxy s22 and when I go to the visual voicemail it gives me an error message and to call customer serivce at 800-922-0204. My messages aren't syncing anymore with visual voicemail either.  The weird part is the customer service line is a Verizon line.  So how to I get this to

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I turn off this notification ?: report this conversation as junk by sending it to AT&T and Apple from your phone number

How do I turn off this notification?: "you can report this conversation as junk by sending it to AT&T and Apple from your phone number" Answer PLEASE !

Questions

• Device Features

My phone can text, but not make or receive calls

I went to AT&T store yesterday and got a AT&T SIM card with a new phone number for my existing Samsung Phone. i.e I didn't port my existing number.   I bought into a $30 month prepaid plan.  The AT&T folks could only get the phone to txt, but not make or receive calls. The pho

Questions

• Device Features

Active armor vpn disconnected

I'm using an up to date Galaxy S20FE. This new combined Active Armor app seems flakey. It's probably a bug. I've got "Auto-connect VPN" set to On but the VPN isn't on. If I turn off Safe Browsing then the VPN kicks in. I am connected to an unsafe public WI-FI.

Questions

• Device Features

Incoming calls display issue

Incoming calls show 'callers name' or 'wireless caller'. How can I get it to only show the callers phone number??

Questions

• Device Features

Anyone out there that have 2 lines that they got when upgrading with AT&T?

Shady salesperson advised me to take 2 lines bc it would save me money and benefit me as a disabled Veteran.

Questions

• Device Features

Unlock request - wrong email

Hello, I sent a unlock request few days ago, but i put a wrong email. Now im trying to submit a new unlock request but on the last page I get a message that there is already a pending unlock request. more than 10 days have passed since I made the first request. From already thank you very much

Questions

• Device Features

Receiving text sent by a gmail email account

I have the need to send 2 text messages per day from a gmail email account. This was working fine for a couple of weeks, then the emails started bouncing back and no text was received. I use the email address phone#@txt.att.net. Has something happened where at&t no longer accepts email to text f

Questions

• Device Features

Lost phone call forward

I lost my phone and would like to forward calls to another phone until I get a new one

Questions

• Device Features

Now have 2 issues that haven't been resolved

First issue is still cannot send gif or any picture messages to a certain number that is on my plan if advanced messaging is turned on. Turn advanced messaging off and it works. With the advanced messaging on I try to send a picture and it stops sending and pops up an orange exclamation mark symbol.

Questions

• Device Features

Unlock request never recive confirmation email

I cant unlock my iphone, i submitted a unlock request never receive the confirmation email and now i cant make another request, this was two weeks ago, still says it is processing, but nothing is going to happen if didnt receive the email. Can you cancel the case NUL111561806945 so i can submitted a

Questions

• Device Features

Phone unlock code

MI have a Samsung phone and it is locked to AT&T and I am trying to unlock it. I have not received the verification e mail for 20 hours and I do not know what to do. There is customer voice line or chat line.I tried to enter the IMEI again and again for a new e mail but it locked me out stating

Questions

• Device Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.