Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.7K)

Activity
DNSBL:RBL 521 - ATT Blocking our Emails

Hi AT&T. It appears that our server's IP address is being blocked by the A&T mail servers. Can you please whitelist the IP address 34.218.151.45. The server sends business emails to our customers and administrators. There are no marketing or promotional emails sent from this server. <

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

Yahoo ATT email sign in - redirect

At sign in - Yahoo/ ATT redirects on itself - no error message- user name / password accepted- On all devises.   Same  in incognito, Firefox, Chrome, safari,  Yahho.com ATT.com.   8 hours on phone w/ ATT -no answers.   6 days no email.  4days w ATT / yahoo on line and

Questions

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

My sbcglobal.net email is linked to my Xbox live account and now I can't access my email

I set up my email account maybe 20 years ago when my family had DSL. The service was in my father's name and I set up a sub-account for my use. I used it for everything. It was still active after we went to cable internet and now I have AT&T fiber. Sometime during the last six months, I became u

Questions

Cannot reset password for sub account email and security questions do not work.

My wife’s email is a sub account I created and for some reason her iPhone is asking to re-enter the password. Unfortunately we cannot remember the password, nor the answer(s) to the security questions.   What other way can we reset the password so she can regain access to her emails?  Ple

Questions

Can't sign into ATT / Yahoo E-mail - know pasword but keeps getting care code 203.2 [FL001]

My ATT account has been getting hacked for the last 2 weeks (again - not the first time) - there is no way to enable 2FA so no way to really secure the accounts but that's another topic. I've been resetting the e-mail password and they seem to get access to the new password within hours - done it

Questions

move bellsouth mail to att mail

Would like to get rid of my Bellsouth emails and have them forwarded to ATT email then eventualy get rid of the bellsouth emails. How can I get this done.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

POP forwarding through Outlook - AT&T server all of a sudden isn't accepting my log-on credentials

Well, I've been utilizing the same email address for more years than I can remember, and aside from an occasional server (inbound.att.net) or port (995) change, my e mail (*****@prodigy.net) has continued sending and receiving e mails without interruption utilizing the same logon credentials. That

Questions

2 factor authentication

When will we have 2 factor authentication for AT&T and Yahoo email

Questions

Cant reset my e-mail password

I had some suspicouse activity on my e-mail lately so I reset my password. Then I tried to access my e-mail later and I find out that there had been too many incorrect password attempts. I try to reset my password again because I cant log in and after providing my ID and last name I get the message

Questions

Password reset dialog should NOT ask for Last name!

Like so many folks here who have been hit with the "Too many failed logon attempts" issue, I've been forced to "reset" my password, sometimes several times a day, just to continue to use my sbcglobal.net mailbox. Part of that process includes being shuttled off to the "Let's reset your password" pag

Questions

Locked out of email 2wice !

On Nov 26th I was locked out of my email: The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I've done nothing differently than I have for over 20 years, but reset my password. Then this morning, the 27th, the same lockout and message. Nothing in my email behaviou

Questions

sign in

every time I sign in to my acct it goes to "page not available" screen and I have to click on "go to inbox' to get to my mail. How can I eliminate this annoying step, and go directly to my mail?

Questions

Completely Locked out of Account

A elderly neighbor in my complex had the HD on her laptop replaced and now can't access her email account. She has an @att.net address.   She gets CARE CODE: 201 [LU100].  I looked this up and told her to wait a full day.  She did, tried again and same code.  We tried al

Questions

att.net email support

My att.net email account stopped receiving emails yesterday morning. The message I get, "there was a problem signing into your account. Enter your password again. If you've changed your password recently, make sure you enter the new password." I think it's possible that my email was hijacked as my s

Questions

205 login in issues

I am sick and tired of having to sign in my email account and then get an error message to reset my password. This is on every device and everytime. My husband has the same account and he gets in fine. I have to spend 10 minutes JUST TO READ MY EMAIL. we can go to space and you cant fix this problem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I keep receiving CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] when trying to access my ATT.net email on my work desktop. It says I have tried to log in too many times.  I waited 24 hrs and still the same message.  I try "resetting" password and it asks me for my security questions.  I know these answers

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.