Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (716)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] - Suddenly happened to my account and cannot login

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] has started showing up as I try to log into my account and I cannot get around it. I use a password manager, so my passwords are all saved and are entered automatically.  There is some issue with the system.  Please reach out to me to help.  Thanks, AJ

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Yahoo Mail Keeps Logging Me Out!!!

After reading my emails for about 10 minutes, I can't open any more emails. When I refresh the page, I keep getting logged out and have to log in again to continue reading my emails.

Questions

Daily lock out of account regardless of browser, attempts made

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Error keeps happening on my account. Don't play dumb, this has nothing to do with a USER error, this is a problem on your end.

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Error keeps happening on my account

I keep getting this message from ATT, but I am not logging to the web email multiple times. i use 3 different devices, 3 two computers and a phone.    Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE COD

Questions

Possible DoS attack? Cannot log in to account.

Over the past week, I see this message when trying to sign in to my Sbcglobal email or my AT&T account: "Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" However, the message appears after only one attempt, and I know I'm entering my password correctl

Questions

Care Code 205.2

I keep getting error messages periodically after I reset my password. This has been an ongoing problem for a few months.  I am getting tired of the constant resetting.  What needs to be done to fix this?  Thank you.

Questions

Error Code 205.2

I continue to get the error code 205.2 on my laptop even after changing pw multiple times. I got a reply that said to click on the direct message inbox on the top right of the screen but I don't have or can't find that link.  Please send me a solution to this problem.  I have signed up fo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BellSouth Password Reset Issues

Hello, I cannot access my BellSouth account. I no longer know my security questions since I created the account when I was a young teen. When trying to login I get the following error code: Care Code; 205.2[LU003]. I need to contact someone to reset my password. I have important things in my e

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Error

I see a lot of people with this problem. I tried calling 877-285-0117, Option 2.   The agent could not help, said "wait 24 hrs and try again".   I've been getting the error CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. “Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times.   Recover your I

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I can get in to my email on my iPad, but my desktop PC keeps getting the "Care Code: 205.2 [LU0003]" error. I have reset my password, cleared cache, etc several times in the last few months, but this is getting very tiresome. Can anyone help?

Questions

Hard locked out of sub email account & getting runaround from ATT to get password change

When we initially got our ATT internet service many years ago through SBC Global, I created several sub Yahoo email accounts. Someone must have tried to break into one of them and now I am hard locked out of it. I keep getting run around in circles trying to get a password change to allow me back in

Questions

Webmail error: "Message cannot be saved as Draft"

After composing an email, I'm often seeing that the message is "stuck" in the DRAFT folder with an error at the top of the screen that says: Needless to say, when this occurs, I can not send that email. The email has nothing fancy in it, no attachments, etc... just TEXT. (Edited per co

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Signing In to Email

When I try to sign in to my att Currently account, I get a message telling me to enter my cell phone number as another source to contact me. I don't have a cell phone and the blank will not accept 'No cell phone' or anything like that.  What can I do to get around this road block. IvaProblem

Questions

Missing emails in Windows 10 Mail on Yahoo Mail account

In the recent weeks, while Yahoo Mail is working as expected in browser, there are serious problems with Windows 10 Mail configured with YM account. The latter shows only some selected emails, totally hiding others. Such as, in browser I see 15 emails today in the inbox, while in Windows 10 Mail onl

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

email- why do I have to keep changing my password every log-in?

Every time I log in to my email, I get the "CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003: Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times." It directs me to change my password, so I do and get access - on the next sign in, you guessed it......CARE CODE: 205.2

Questions

How do you get an email sub account on Yahoo

I can’t get my email account on Yahoo to allow another sub account. I have tried it multiple ways with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Questions

Cannot log in. Says too many attempts.

I have been trying to log into my email account for 2 days. Says too many attempts, although I've only tried about 5 times each day. My user name and password are correct. I can't log in to change the password. How can I change the password without logging in?

Questions

snet.net account has stopped working

my snet.net account has stopped working on any computer or web browser.  If gives me this error message. Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]   It does not recognize

Questions

Suddenly see "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folders for each of my att.net IMAP accounts in Outlook

I just noticed that I now have a "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folder underneath each of my IMAP accounts in Outlook. Seems new junk goes into "Bulk", but that folder doesn't have an "Empty folder" option, so I need to delete one by one.  Strangely, some of these junk emails went to BOTH folders.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I cannot sign into my email account.

When I try to sign it, the screen asks for my password but when I put it in and click sign in it loops back to the same sign in with the message up in my address bar showing "log off." It's very frustrating. Any help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.