Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (409)

Activity
land lines do not ring

I have 3 landlines. Suddenly all 3 no longer ring in response to incoming calls. I still have a dial tone and can make outgoing calls. are these incoming and outgoing calls on separate lines or cables or wires?

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Removal of easement

I am an attorney in Marshall, Michigan and am working on a project that needs to have a road vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do you stop Robo calls

stop Robo calls

Questions

Infuriating Situation

An account for a property my company manages was cancelled in April and a confirmation number was provided. Except that apparently it wasn't cancelled on AT&T's end. Months later when this was discovered and after invoices had still been paid, we called back and were told they have no record of

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

landline phone

my landline phone is not working when someone calls they get a busy signal if I can't get a repair man out to fix it  then I will have it disconnected I will not pay for something that is not working. also AT &T  was supposed to replace the connection box across the street  it i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Ordered a landline for my elderly mother but can't get AT&T to finish setting it up

Good lord, I've been calling for days. My elderly mother called to set up a landline number but was told she had to get internet and phone instead. They sold her U-verse and shipped out a modem and some other equipment. She does not need internet and can't set any of this up alone. I called and canc

Questions

Closed

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE SOUTHERN INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Call Protect feature work?

Trying to activate the “Call Protect” feature to stop some of the many many “unavailable caller” spam calls. When I get to the page to activate the feature, I get a purple JSP Processing Failure, HTTP code 500 error. Freezes the page.   Does anyone know if this feature works?  We do have

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Landline International Calling Plan

A week ago today I talked to an AT&T rep and signed up for an international calling plan for my landline. She said it would take 24 - 48 hours to activate. Just checked my account online and there is nothing on it regarding this plan. I need to make a call to the U.K. today using this plan to sa

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Problems with billing

I have a business account and have been over billed by ATT for the last 5 months, even though I called to dispute it and was given a confirmation number and told I would see adjustments in a credit and the correct amount billed going forward. Today I called to renew our plan and also dispute the

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Just had a phone call from someone about my landline service.

Someone from AT&T said that they will be removing all the copper landlines and switching to a cellular service for my landline. Is this correct?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

Closed

How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

recovering stolen number

My landline number was stolen and transfer to a cell phone. Have sent information to ATT twice only to get another phone call saying they cannot complete recovery and my file is not there. Who can I contact to find out where my number went and to whom as this is part of identity theft case.

Questions

rings on my landline

i want my att landline to ring 7 times before my answer machine come on

Questions

Unused/Unsightly Streetside ATT Pole to be Removed

There is an unused ATT pole that needs to be removed. It is directly across the street from my backyard fence opening and related driveway so is a constant concern when I try to use my backyard driveway. Can you please assist with the removal of this unused and unsightly pole?

Questions

Callme

I need to pay. My bill

Questions

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.