Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4.9K)

Activity

Closed

Honeywell thermostat not working

Our Honeywell thermostat has a blank display and is not turning on. It won’t restart after removing it from the wall mount and changing the battery and is completely unresponsive. We called customer support yesterday to have someone come take a look and they can’t send anyone until Thursday. The AC

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Programing Garage Door and Door Sensors

I have been trying to write a custom program to notify me at 10PM that my garage door is still open.  The when conditions for the Garage Door and Sensor are unclear.  I have tried several programing variations and have been unable to get a predictable result. I am trying to write a custom program th

Questions

• Apps & Programs

Closed

What is ATT's policy on door-to-door sales and "No Soliciting" signs?

Why did an ATT salesman knock on my door when I have a no soliciting sign? I work nights. It woke me up. Is precisely the reason I have the sign. Do you have a policy for these signs? I'm an ATT customer and NOT happy about this.

Questions

• Other

How do I view my bill online

Going to be able to look at my bill online which it should be easy to do but I can't find where I'm supposed to do that at and I was hoping to have an AT&t customer service rep help me but it seems like they are having the community help the community which I guess we'll work we'll see

Questions

• Billing & Payments

Remove Digital life from purchased home

I just bought a house that is fully wired for Digital life: cameras, thermostats, DLC 200. I don't know the name or account number of the previous owner and that I can't use the equipment without providing that for the transfer. So how do I remove the equipment? Will I be able to use new thermostats

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Digital Life - motion detection and pets?

We just had digital life installed but they talked me out of the motion detection because we have 3 cats...I've had a security system for 10 years and never had trouble so I found it odd that this brand new thing can't handle the pets...does anyone have the motion and have problems with pets?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Stop dead battery alert on window sensor

The contact sensor on one of my windows needs to be replaced and the alarm/alert  keeps going off.  How can I stop the alert until I can replace the battery?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Carbon monoxide detector

NEVER use the carbon monoxide detectors from this company. I just had to get a new one because the old one expired and when I opened it the manufactured date is oct of 2016. I am sorry but a store wouldn’t get away with selling a carbon monoxide detector that was manufactured almost 5 years ago why

Questions

• Other

Closed

DOOR LOCK JAMMED

I JUST HAD ATT DIGITAL LIFE INSTALLED YESTERDAY AND THE DOOR ALREADY SAYS LOCK IS JAMMED..HOW DO I FIX THIS..IT WONT LOCK??

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Motion Sensor control with pets?

My installer told me there was a setting the in the motion sensor that could be configured so it wouldn't go off with my cat running around the house.  I can't find any info on that option????

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

DigitalLife

Hello! I just bought a house and it has a digital life system installed. Work fine but I am not able to control it with the appt since I don’t have the login. Is there any way I can transfer ownership? I called and customer services want me to buy a new one. Really bad. I need help.

Questions

• Other

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I get a replacement battery for the DLC 100?

The battery light is red and from what I can tell I need to replace it. I tried pushing the "Fix it" button on the mobile app, but nothing happens. Then I searched and can't find a place to order the free replacement battery. I have had my system for a while and don't have a clue about 80% of it.

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Window Sensor is down

I received a new window sensor kit which I installed but nothing is registering.  Everything is brand new! What do I do to get this one sensor up and running?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Removing a contact sensor

How do I remove a contact sensor from my system that I no longer want? Our home has old windows and the seal has never been great. I spoke with a representative on the phone and they said I could remove the unwanted window contact sensor by using test mode, deleting it from the Digital Life app, and

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Door contact sensors

How do I turn up the volume on the door sensors?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unscrew my digital life equipment DLC 200C

I am trying to move and need to remove my Digital Life equipment. I cancelled my account after having the alarm system for over 3 yrs for which AT&T said that it was no need to return equipment.  So I didn't give it a second thought until now I am moving out of my apartment and need to rem

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

It was a great product - with great support (@AttDigitalLifeCS)

Finished my transition to Brinks last month. I had to leave ATT DSL to get more bandwidth for the higher res cameras, but it all worked out. I’m happy with the product, but will miss the forum here, and the amazing support we got from @ATTDigitalLifeCS Thank you,DTV_123

Questions

• Other

Closed

Sensor Falling Off

I have had the ATT Digital Life system for about four months.  Overall, I have been pleased with the system.  However, the sensor on our front door (the main door we use) just fell off.  I called to ask what could be done about this, and the response was that they could send me more double sided tap

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Temperature sensor only

Is there Temperature sensor only available

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Use Xfinity Home Equipment with ATT Digital Life

If I change over to ATT Wi-Fi and Digital Life from Xfinity will I be able to use my Xfinity equipment with the Digital Life Service? Are they compatible?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.