Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.1K)

Activity
Scam?

i have received a couple of text messages in the last week.   Hi, it's AT&T. We need more info about your 07/28 order for accurate installation/billing. Call 844.638.6907 & enter 8398.   I haven’t placed an order or asked for any changes to my service. I assume this is a scam. Is it?  Anyone else ge

Questions

• Community lounge

Requested to unlock samsung

Requested to unlock samsung before 10 days back but still the status shows in progress

Questions

• Community lounge

2-3 Calls daily from ATT/Direct TV since I signed up for new service for UVERSE and my business lines

I've called them. Reported them to the BBB, with a response they oud stop. It just seems to be increasing. I'm going to have to search for a new provider, but they will probably keep trolling. They're merciless. I tell them to place my numbers on their Do Not Call list, but they do nothing. I've bee

Questions

• Community lounge

Game of thrones

Is there a discount for players on the phone game of - The Game Of Thrones?

Questions

• Gaming Arena

File a complaint on a direct tv employee

Hello I just recently had the worst experience over at the electronics area at the direct tv area. At Costco. 

Questions

• Community lounge

need suggestions and ideas.

hey all,am Hazel Bae, and my friend have a trucking company here in Houston, may of his drivers are telling him that the trucks mostly face problems on roads while rolling and they need onsite repair. Its obvious that a truck cant be taken to workshop if something like tires get damaged so therefor

Questions

• Community lounge

Promise of Deals In-Store that are not followed through

I recently went to an AT&T store to trade in two Ipads for two Ipad Air 4 Gens, and was promised that I would only be charged for the cost of the Ipads per month and could choose to deactivate the cellular service for the ipads so that I would not have to pay for the cellular service that I woul

Questions

• Community lounge

Paving on ATT Easement

I am working on a project at 108 Ranch House Rd Willow Park TX and we are looking at adding some paving on a portion of the easement. How do I get approval for this?

Questions

• Community lounge

ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)

I Need a phone number or email address to reach an AT&T about ESOP. The Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Does anyone have contact information?

Questions

• Community lounge

Help with buying a motherboard for Ryzen 5600x

Hi everyone first time posting on this forum!I am thinking of upgrading my pc with the new Ryzen 5600x but I am unsure if I should buy an existing B550/x570 chipset motherboard or should I wait for a new motherboard to be released that will support this beast processor out of the box.If I understand

Questions

• Gaming Arena

Jobs for Veterans

I'm a veteran with customer service experience. How do I apply to work from home for ATT?

Questions

• Community lounge

Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2 now Available! News and more! (9/4/20)

Welcome to the Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2Microsoft’s first dual-screen Android device, Surface Duo, is coming to AT&T* on the Nation’s Best and also Fastest Wireless Network1.   AT&T Believes at HomeDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, employees have continued

Blog

• Community lounge

Not being able to choose a date for interview.

Good morning.I am having problems in being able to choose a date for interview. When I click it shows: There are Currently Non Available Time Slots. "PLEASE CHECK THIS Page Again Soon As Interview Availability is updated regularly." I have already checked the page every day but there are never avail

Questions

• Community lounge

Reissue a check?

How do I get a check from AT&T reissued? It is no longer valid due to the time limit on depositing the check?

Questions

• Community lounge

AT&T Fiber cable installation

Please help or connect me with someone who can! You’re probably technical support for equipment but there is no other contact information for AT&T. On March 9  contractors for AT&T (called Underground Innovations) appeared and begin digging so that a cable for AT&T’s new fiber c

Questions

• Community lounge

Paid bill in error.

I paid AT&T $109.09 via bill pay from my account in error. This should have gone to another bill. I do not have an account with AT&T Uverse at this time and I am not able to get help with how to get my money back. Please help!

Questions

• Community lounge

legal department

How do I request that an old easement (SW Bell - 1971) that is not in use be vacated by AT&T?

Questions

• Community lounge

I can’t select a time for my Interview via Video

Everytime I try to get a time for the interview it says there are no interview times currently available

Questions

• Community lounge

Are there scams for AT&T?

Someone came by offering a lot of stuff from AT&T--fiber optic, Internet rates & speeds, Security cameras, etc. for $118/month. Is this a scam? I told the guy I am busy and I would look it up on the AT&T site, but he said this is a special promotional offer only by him...sounds weird to

Questions

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock your phone please

Hello, I'm from Ukraine, I bought a phone, and it's locked, when I unlock it on the site it says - "It looks like your device is on an installment plan and you haven't paid it off yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan early .Then, wait 48 hours before you submit a new request.If y

Questions

• Community lounge

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.