Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (12.9K)

Activity
Can't call AT&T customer service

My landline phone-service was down all last week -- I submitted a trouble ticket. Then my phone worked for less 2 days.  Now my phone-service is down -- I re-activated the first trouble ticket -- and it's been down for 3 days. AT&T NEVER contacted me (either in-person or via email).I've

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

land line phone - answering machine

Clearly records greeting but garbage noise when leaving messages so people don't. Tried prograamming other features sbut phone went dead.  an you rfefer local to fix phone.  I am hearing impaired and get better service from landline phone vs my smartphone. thnk  you, Mary

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

I am building a new apartment building and need service to it

I am building an apartment building in Gardena Ca Normandie ave Gardena Ca 90247 please let me know who to contact to have lines brought in from the pole Lee [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

To get clear voice from caller

How do you channel to get clear voice from caller?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

How do I get a record of long distance calls I have made in the past four months from my analog land line phone

I've a number of a dear friend. I need help

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

eliminate voice mail

I have an AT&T phone, model DLP73210. I would like to disable the voicemail so that only the answering machine is active.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Not able to manage Call Protect for home phone.

I have been having problems with managing Call Protect. I have called support multiple time over the last couple of months but after hours on the phone with them. They have not been of much help. I have Call Protect enabled but when I press the manage Call Protect button it opens a new window and

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Federal Universal Service Charge

My understanding is that the Federal Universal Service Charge is a percentage of my monthly bill. If this is true, then why did the charge increase 83 cents when my monthly bill was identical to last months bill?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Home phone

Does AT & T still install traditional home lines?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Closed

Need to schedule service for a landline that has no dial tone

Landline has no dial tone. It is not working. Very disappointed in your service/product.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Landline phone not working

@ATTHelp When I try to call out my phone just beeps. It will not dial. When people try to call in, they don't get through, they just hear beeping.  I don't have another phone so I can't call customer service. When I try to troubleshoot or log into my account online, your system doesn't r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Home landline not working

Hi phone just beeps. Fail to make or receive any calls. Can someone please check if my line is working?

Questions

My landline is not working. There is no dial tone. I cannot get through to anyone in your great company. Makes company look bad

There is no dial tone on our phone. Thus we have NO SERVICE.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Toll saver

Choices for number of rings are 2,3,4,5,6 or till saver... what is toll saver?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

List of Blocked Numbers on my home phone

When I receive a spam call, I then block it by dialing *61. I need to check this list to make sure that I don’t have a number of there that shouldn’t be there. It used to be so easy to access this list, but I seem to be having trouble doing this. Could you please give me the steps to access my Bloc

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Removing a telephone junction box

It looks like it is disconnected wire look cut have a wider trailer going in need it moved or removed

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to verify AT&T caller?

I just had a call from someone supposedly from AT&T. He wanted to know about my service, said they were discontinuing copper, thought I had 2 lines (I don't) and if my bill had increased in the past two months (it hasn't) and if it was still under $100 (it is). This seemed like too many errors a

Questions

Phone line removal

Hello, I have an AT&T phone line on my home from the previous owner. I do not use it and would like to have it removed. Any idea on who to call to get this done? It is drooping pretty low and is a safety hazard (as well as ugly to look at). In Troy, Michigan.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

play back message from voicemail on handset

After I select new message, what do I do next to hear the voicemail message on my handset?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Broken AT&T utility pole

Hello, does anyone know who to contact about removing a broken utility pole from your driveway? I’ve called several times and made several work orders and it’s been almost a month and the broken pole is still in my driveway. Please help!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.