Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (83.8K)

Activity
how do i cancel my account

how do i go about cancelling my account? i called the agent said there still a outage it's goin to be 24 more hours they dont know when service will be restored. im done the guy I talked to said i had to talk to customer loyalty? this is really the 7th time for the same issue im not even exaggeratin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

missing fiber cable coupler/connector

I received my self-install kit, but the existing fiber cable in the wall is missing the coupler piece to connect the wires together (that little green piece). Is this something AT&T can provide? Do i need to schedule a tech to come out? Or is this something I need to buy/fix on my own?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T underground cable underground driveway

Ga. DOT permit requires the ground to be lowered for new culvert pipe to be installed. AT&T cable cross the area that is required to be lowered and cable will be affected. Can AT&T charge us to lower their cable deeper in the ground since they did not put it deep enough to meet DOT requirem

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

How do I get a BGW-320?

I have the internet 1000 plan but I have the bgw-210. What plan qualify for a bgw-320?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Will AT&T continue my dsl till fiber upgrade in Jan2023?

I originally received letter that dsl upgrade to fiber must be done/scheduled by 12/06/2022 or my DSL will be discontinued.  I called and initially scheduled fiber upgrade for 12/13/2022…. And I know dsl would work till that date.    I just changed the fiber upgrade appointment to J

Questions

Monthly Bill

Hello, After many conversations with several deptments my monthly payment should be $178.10. You have sent me bills with a different amounts. I have attached two screen shots from AT&T quoting my new monthly price $178.10. I also can forward history in bill pay that shows payments w

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Self install wifi

Bought the self install kit, my house has the att broadband Jack but the broadband cable sent to me doesn’t fit in the Jack. What should I do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

NVG599 STB to COAX fails, COAX connected STBs pixelate and picture/audio pauses

I have a NVG599 modem. When I received the notice it would no longer receive security updates I purchased an ASUS RT-AX86U router and set up the NVG599 for pass thru. WIFI and Ethernet for my devices (excluding the cable TV box), go through the ASUS router. WIFI is turned off on the NVG599. My TV ca

Questions

fiber optic Wi-Fi

Some apps (Disney Plus) are not opening at all on Sony smart tv and others buffering (HBO/MAX) every few seconds ever since we upgraded to fiber optic with a gateway box BGW3200-500. Also, apps on my phone will not operate correctly if I am connected to AT&T wi-fi but no problem if use roaming d

Questions

Plex - Remote Access

Hello all! I am a new AT&T Fiber customer and I am having trouble getting access to my Plex Server outside. I have the BGW320-500 and I have unabled the port but it doesn't seem to be working. In Plex it will show green for a few seconds and turn red again where I won't be able to access my libr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Downgraded fiber 500 to 300 Plan - Got sent new gateway?

I currently have fiber 500 plan but downgraded and will have the 300 plan. I have the BGW320-505 equipment already...today I got an email saying I'll be getting equipment in the mail one of them being Motorola BGW210-700. Do I have to swap equipment or do I just return what is being sent to me now?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Home hosting a domain

Signed up for home internet with static ip (+$15/month) and cannot see my domain on other networks ex: using my T-Mobile data. Please advice.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

High ping and latency at night

I was advised to start a new post for my problem. Every night for the last month my internet connection goes in the toilet between approx. 7pm and midnight eastern. I have rebooted my router  Manufacturer ARRIS Model Number BGW210-700

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fiber Interent

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable and new 5G installed. 3 years ago a representative came by saying it was available but nothing has happened. Was wondering if a AT&T Technician can install fiber optics in our homes and when would that be. Please advise

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why is my router attempting to log in to my servers via ssh?

BGW210-700. I only have ONE static NAT rule passing traffic from port 32400 to my Plex server. I have IP passthrough set up to a hardened jump server with password-based login disabled - ssh keys are REQUIRED. However, multiple hosts on my network are FILLED with the following log entries in /var/lo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

High Ping + Packet Loss between 8pm-11pm EST

I've had ATT fiber 1000 for about 3 years now and never had an issue until now. I recently moved into a new house (new build) which was serviced by ATT fiber so my service was moved over without any hiccups. Until I attempted to use it in the evening hours. Just to be clear before all this info

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Status of Equipment Return

How do I figure out if my equipment made it and if the charge of the equipment has been lifted off of my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

My employer needs proof of an internet outage within my apartment unit

On 11/30, I had maintenance men working on a drywall repair in my apartment. They unknowingly cut my fiber internet wire. I work from home and Wednesday is my normal day off. When I discovered I had no service, I restarted my Gateway three times and the service never came back on. I called tech supp

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AirTies 4921 wi-fi extenders stopped showing up on Smart Home Manager, unable to reconnect them

I have two AirTies 4921s in my home and they've worked perfectly for about a year. About a week ago we noticed our wifi signals were getting weaker and couldn't figure it out, until I looked at the Smart Home Manager app today and realized that both extenders are missing from the network. I tried re

Questions

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.