Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80.7K)

Activity
2Gb and 5Gb connections - Which gateway is used with those?

I recently received an offer to upgrade my internet speed from my current 1Gb connection to a 2Gb connection, but I have the Nokia gateway in passthrough mode, and the connection to my router is a 1Gb ethernet over twisted pair. It would make no sense to pay extra for faster speed with this uplink

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Outages every weekend this is ridiculous

Almost every weekend I've had an outage and its getting ridiculous 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Arris NVG599 Passthrough Setup for Eero Pro 6E

I have the Internet working on the Eero Pro 6E and I have passthrough setup. Do I need to change anything?  Speedtests show 90mbps but downloads are slow for files and only reaching about 26mbps.  I can't tell for sure if the Eero is giving out the IP addresses or it the Arris is:  &

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

how to reset your AT&T internet security to allow and IPTV service

Hi I am trying to set up an IPTV service and they are telling me AT&T security is blocking the setup. Any tips on how to set up the security system to allow the service? Thanks,

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Internet connection

My internet wasn't working. I have bgw210 with broadband...so disconnected ethernet and broadband and I can't get it back on line.

Questions

Wi-Fi hotspot

I just bought a QX80 and added the unlimited Wi-Fi. Every time we try to connect our phones to the Wi-Fi, it opens up the ATT website to log in. I log in and it says my car is already registered.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Cut fiber line repair

I’m absolutely livid right now. A construction crew doing work in my neighborhood on the cable severed my ATT fiber line. They merely apologized and said I need to take it up with ATT. I’ve been on the phone with ATT customer service for literally 4 hours today trying to get someone to come to my ho

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber burial depth

We recently had AT&T fiber Internet installed and are thrilled with the service. However, a technician came by today to bury our line. I wasn't home during the process, but I checked out the work when I got home and the fiber was visible in several places. I checked the depth of the trench, and

Questions

Accepted Solution

ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mesh Network with ATT Fiberoptic router?

I recently purchased the ASUS ZenWiFi for use with my ATT Fiberoptic WiFi. Am I understanding it correctly that the ASUS system REPLACES the WiFi generated by the ATT modem/router that came with the fiberoptic internet? I thought these mesh networks extend the range of your WiFi. But instead i

Questions

Fiber connect fetting dropped

AT&T fiber connerct drops multiple times a day for MANY of us……WHY?..

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Customer Service Manager

Does anyone have an email for the customer service manager? Our internet was supposed to be transferred and instead they disconnected our internet after the first 30 days of us being all set up in the new place. I just spent an hour and 47 minutes on the phone being bounced from department to depart

Questions

AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization issued 4 months of discounts against my AT&T account that I have not received

On 3/17/22 after several very lengthy phone calls and emails that the AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization made to me about what they suspected were fraudulent purchases of iPhones being charged to my AT&T account, they approved and issued 40% discounts to be applied to my AT&T acco

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Router Extender

What is a compatible router extender for at&t fiber routers? I need to extend the range of wireless signal to garage.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Sync my fiet light bulbs

Can't connect to 2.4g to sync my Fiet light bulbs. After I want to go back to 5g.

Questions

AT&T unable to access ALL Illinois government websites and educational websites (UIUC in Urbana, Illinois Area)

Hello, I am able to access all websites when using my cellphone's data as a hotspot, but no longer when connected to my ISP at home through the BGW-210-700 router/modem combo that AT&T provides.   These websites were accessible through my home internet two weeks ago when I tried (I am o

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Missing Rewards Card

I signed up for AT&T Fiber Internet on 05/07/2022 and qualified for 2 rewards, a $150 reward & $100 for ACTNOW promotion.I had not received the reward until last week when I called the AT&T rewards center,They said we can only provide the $150 reward and AT&T has discontinued the $10

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Phones want fiber, laptops less so?

I've had Uverse internet for years, and my roommate just switched us to att fiber. Three phones and a Fire stick see the new network,  and the phones signed on just fine, but my two laptops, which ran on wifi for years with no real issue, don't see the new network, even after restarting, being

Questions

Rural Fixed Wireless and IPv6

My Rural Fixed Wireless router (PACE 5268) does get gen an IPv6 address. Looking at the syslog debug, I see: 2022-06-23 17:28:12 Daemon.Debug 192.168.1.254 Jun 23 17:28:14 lmd[1841]: ip6rd0: 6rd does not have sufficient information to configure itself2022-06-23 17:28:12 Daemon.Debug 192.168.1.

Questions

Easement release

I have two lots next to each other in Lago Vista, Texas and want to combine them to build a home in the center. I already have an easement release from Spectrum Cable and PEC and still waiting for AT&T. I submitted an application to AT&T at 817 North Loop Blvd., Austin, Texas but have not re

Questions

ATT Routing issue to open source software website hosted in France

I cannot access the website https://godotengine.org from my ATT home internet (fiber). I'm using ATT provided fiber and wifi equipment. I cannot ping the website. Nor can I traceroute to it. When I switch my same device (phone, laptop, desktop) to use my cellular hotspot, I can access

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.