Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (27.8K)

Activity
My HBOmax subscription through AT&T is expired

My account is current but I cannot login to HBOmax because it says it’s expired. I have been on the unlimited elite plan since June of 2021. When I message AT&T I’m being told it’s no longer available to anyone yet my friend still has his and when I login to my AT&T account, it says that I h

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

IBS7000 receiver

IBS7000 receiver, can it be used wireless?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse signal lost

We currently across all TV’s that have U-verse boxes get program interruption with “U-verse signal has been lost. It happens intermittently and when it does it will be spaced about 5 minutes apart. These are all Ethernet wired devices. We have had AT&T technicians out on more than one occasion.

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Can't login to HBO Max through AT&T

Only applies to new devices, my current phone app continues to work, on AT&T Fiber 1Gig plan, error is: Unhandled exception Support Information Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 23:42:20 +0000 Host: YXV0aG4wMy5zaWxrLmRhbC5zeW5jLmxhbg--.auth.hbogo.com Flowtracker: 20af25268bdc12948ae3b154f9dbe6f6

Questions

HBO max

still getting unhandled exception message when trying to log into HBO max after all trouble shooting tips

Questions

HBO Max Sign In Error

Hi! I am trying to access my HBO Max subscription. I have followed every instruction to the letter, chatted with HBO Max support and still no resolution. I am getting an Unhandled Exception error after clicking from the AT&T Account Page "Start Watching" tile, which takes me to the HBO Max homep

Questions

Why do the wireless receivers need to be paired so often? every week I go through this

Seems like every week when we try to watch tv in one of our 2 wireless receivers, the message to pair them with the router pops up...really annoying. And I can't get a live person through support - anyone gone through the same? Any tricks to fix this? Pretty crappy for $200 / mo service

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Unable to signup for DirecTV streaming.

I am one week into this with no resolution. I just moved into a new house in FL with AT&T fiber service and initiated it and tried to initiate DiectTV streaming. Tried online first and when I got to the part to enter credit card information it would not complete. This was the case with th

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Volume button on remote doesn’t work volume on tv

I have a Samsung TV and the volume control on my AT&T remote doesn’t control volume on TV. All other remote functions work, the volume control doesn’t go up or down. There is sound on tv but it isn’t controlled by ATT remote ? Help

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Why have the Login/Logout UVerse mobile app issues been ignored and not addressed?

It has been approximately 30 days now since AT&T basically dropped a bug bomb into the U-verse mobile app with the latest release. The complaints are legion.  People have to continually sign in, get knocked off in mid session, stations are missing and recordings don't work.   The init

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Current baseline monthly rate for U200 TV package

Where can I see, on a current official AT&T web page, the current published baseline monthly rate for the U200 TV package? The exact line from my current bill (Feb 25, 2022) reads: Monthly charges       Feb 26 - Mar 25 1. AT&T U-verse TV U200 all included    &n

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

HBO max has some of the best IP'

You got movies, TV shows like the wire, and even great cartoons like Ed Edd and Eddy. Yet somehow HBO max is (Edited per community guidelines)ing up. The app constantly crashes when I'm watching a show. This app will skip an episode when I'm watching a series. I've had to manually pick out the next

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Missing channels on U-verse app on iPad

Can’t place certain channels on the app. Channel 1006 won’t play

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

HBO max login problems

I subscribe to HBO through Xfinity and now its telling me that i need to choose a plan or click a link if I'm already subscribed. I have tried to login with my Xfinity account but it tells me that it's not the primary account. I have tried to login with all acounts connected to the Xfinity account b

Questions

can i sign into hbomax free thru hotel(Sonesta Select-Boston/Danvers, ma loc) has free hbo thru direct tv-HOWEVER-their ISP is thru verizon

im staying at a Sonesta Select hotel (boston/ danvers, ma location) and have direct tv with free hbo, but have free internet thru verizon.... SO... my question is... how do i go about getting to watch hbo max free on my laptop computer... either w/ or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max access

I have access to HBO Max as part of my AT&T internet services (signed up 3 weeks ago). However, each time I try to activate HBO Max, I continue to get an error message saying that my account cannot be verified. My issue has been referred to tech support at HBO Max and they have yet to fix it. I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is att internet required to have uverse?

Hi, I've read several posts and chatted with ATT but can't seem to get a clear answer. If I cancel ATT internet and get Tmobile internet. Can I still keep Uverse TV? If so, does anyone know of a tutorial on how to do this? Thank you for your time, Kim

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Download Movies

HBO Max will not allow movies to download. Just buffers then nothing

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Closed

Is TV5 Monde offered on U-verse?

Hard to find this info on at&t's site. TV5 Monde (USA) says it's available on DishTV but I read here that it's also available as a "a la carte" (French Package). However, I can;t find any references to this on at&t sites. Is there a "French Package" that's available on U-verse?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

all stations are pixelating

uverse tv, all stations are pixelating, occasionally see connection is lost, have tried resetting router several times, just had new temp cable installed today, internet connection is good and computers working good, cannot watch any station, router is good

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.