Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (27.3K)

Activity
U-verse gateway won't reach both ends of the house

I have U-verse and there doesn't seem to be a good place to put the U-verse gizmo such that it reaches both ends of my S-shaped house without issues.    AT&T says I'm only allowed 1 gizmo.   What other solutions are available, can I hard-wire the cable boxes somehow?   Like if I get an ethernet swit

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Cannot get any help

We have a Uverse receiver that has been going out for some time. We called to get a replacement. The new receiver came and It would not connect. We called and they sent a second receiver. Still nothing.  We have talked to tech support 3 times and all they do is read from a script and do “troub

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Account settled now showing unpaid balance

I had a U-Verse account that was settled through the collection agency over a year ago. Now AT&T is trying to collect the remaining original balance. I SETTLED this account and was told by AT&T at the time it was closed. Please rectify.

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Accepted Solution

U-verse remote replacement fee

Our U-verse remote (S10 S4) recently began to malfunction. Some of the buttons have stopped working. Resetting the receiver does not help. I contacted TS at 1-800-288-2020 The phone rep informed me they could send a replacement for $20, mentioning something about insurance? My understanding is that

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

What is wrong with ATT Customer Service?

These are notes from the latest ordeal with ATT... ATT June 2022 6.16.22 Columbia, SC STORM. Power outage. ATT modem not working. Troubleshoot (using my phone). 7:41 PM Called ATT 1.800.288.2020 8:48 PM. Customer Service (CS) called back (from 1.855.419.7365) CS named India. Ran tests. Front of

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

AT&T contractor cut off my understand sprinkler pipe and didn't fix it properly. My irrigation is failure now.

Address: 8512 Pine Valley Dr. McKinney TX75070 AT&T contractor cut off my underground sprinkler pipe and didn't fix it properly. My irrigation system is failure and leaking now.

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

AT&T HBO Max Scam

So after three days of being bounced around all over the place because of the HBO Max subscription expired issue, here's what an AT&T Mobility manager told me today. Apparently, even if you have multiple Elite Unlimited plans on your AT&T wireless account, you now only get one HBO Max accou

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Remote S10-S1 won't turn off AV Receiver with TV and U-verse

I was finally able to get my Denon AVR-1912 AV Receiver programmed in my U-Verse S10-S1 remote. When I select Aux, it powers the AV Receiver on and off, but it won't control the volume (which is half the point of an AV Receiver). I tried codes 5006, 5048, 5054, 5085, 5129, 5130, 5131, 5132, 5134, 51

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

how to download recordings from old DVR receiver to new DVR receiver

How do you download recordings from an old DVR receiver to the new DVR receiver.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

False promises and ridiculous charges

Can someone please tell me who to contact to resolve this mess. I have been given the run around for over a year (not exaggerating). Everytime I am assured it is fixed something else comes up and AT&T's lack of help and concern has lead me to have to cancel and now be charged extra fees for that

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Unlimited Elite & HBO Max

Hello everyone. Figured I’d drop this in here for others who might be noticing it. Apparently some point in the last month AT&T changed it so that there is only 1 HBO max account per AT&T account, where before each email login tied to a line that was paying the elite price got an HBO max acc

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

U-verse is not avaialble at this time. Please try again later.

Our DVR won't connect given the message above and option to Restart.   When I restart the DVR it returns to the same screen with same message.  Diagnostics says problem is internal.  Tech came out and tested system a couple of months ago due to same issue and charges us $150 for new w

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T automatically get to use the PG&E easement on my property?

I am curious as to how AT&T and Comcast are allowed to use the PG&E power line easement across my back yard. Can someone offer some insight? Thanks in advance.

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered through the hold music for roughly an hour or two each time and have yet to speak with a person. Is there another way to contact the fraud department o

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

I need to lower my bill.

I started off paying $120 for a 2 year contract and since then I've been paying $303 a month. I tried calling to get it lowered and I actually got someone to get me a lower bill than my original price, but when the bill came it was $303. I called back after that and complained again and spoke with s

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Uverse no longer reaches my whole apartment

My ATT Uverse worked just fine the first few weeks I got it.Now it only works in the room where the router is. Why does the wifi no longer reach my entire apartment?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-Verse Retention Discounts

Despite AT&T U-verse no longer being offered to new customers, existing customers can request discounts through the AT&T U-verse Retention Department. I do this each year but the problem is 1) the Retention Department refuse to offer any discounts until my existing subscription is within a

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Official Solution

Internet question actually

Canceled U-verse, kept internet. They are asking me to return WAP - don't I need to keep that since I'm keeping internet? TiA

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

UVERSE app. Wireless gateway not found

Has been working fine. Only change is new iPhone. When hit reveivers button in app it says wireless gateway not found. Unplugged power to gateway and reconnected with no change. So use of remote in app. No DVR control

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Can't unlink old TV Account

I recently signed up for AT&T TV after they made the changes to consolidate products last week, however AT&T was unable to add the service to my existing account for wireless & internet because of the presence of an old linked TV account that hasn't been used in over three years (back from the early

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.