Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195.3K)

Activity
Cellular Data Not working off wifi

Hi, For the last 2 weeks, once I leave my home I do not get cell data or phone calls. We had a bad storm here and our power (and wifi) was out for 8 hours.  Because wifi was out, calls and data would not send or receive on our wireless cell phones.  When I go for a walk around the bloc

Questions

• Apple

Compatible devices for the hotspot plan other than a hotspot

I have the 2014 truly unlimited hotspot plan, and I was wanting to know if there is a device other than a “hotspot” that my SIM card is compatible with, I use the nighthawk but they are so expensive and don’t last us any more than 2 years. It’s used all day every day and runs 6 cameras at my house c

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Used an incompatible? email address on my new account; now can't login

I have an email address ending in `.engineering`, which appears to have busted my Small Business account. I signed up for service in store a couple days ago, created the online account, but it won't let me login.  It says invalid password (it's not).If I try to use "forgot password", it takes

Questions

• Wireless Account

Payment arrangement

No longer able to make payment arrangement

Questions

• Wireless Account

Can’t view my information. Website says “were working on your current bill”

For several days when I try to check my bill details it changes what I can see for the 5/19-6/18 period. At first I could only see calls that were made. Now there is no information and it says “it looks like you didn’t have any during this period” and also “we’re working on your bill. Please check b

Questions

• Online Account Access

How do I keep WIFI Calling enabled on Samsung Ultra 22

Button clicks back/stays closed

Questions

• Android

View and download call history

I attempted to Follow the instructions from the posted "Help" link: https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-voice/KM1001418/ Step #1 "Go to Phone Features. " takes me to my "Account home page"? Step #2. "Select the Call History tab. " Does NOT exist!!! so much for help?  I'm trying to get

Questions

• Account Features

Ipad 6th generation cellular+wifi. At&T SIM not working anymore

I have had a pay as you go AT&T account for 10 years, presently I have a iPad 6th generation. I buy the monthly cellular several times a year.  Tried to activate it again for a month, and says, Invalid.  In my iPad settings>cellular>manage AT&T account>Invalid Access. (

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Unethical sale and Customer service rep.

I purchased a iPhone 12 that was to be a deal at 1/2 price and was walked through the whole process and was delighted with my purchase then it all went down hill. First issue is I got a brand new Phone unfortunately it was that one time it was a lemon. Spent so much time on the phone and 5 trips to

Questions

• Wireless Account

Unlock phone - free SIM

Good Day, I have bought in the US a Samsung Galaxy A53 5G phone and an AT&T prepaid SIM (1 month). Coming back from the US, I wanted to unlock the phone to my local SIM. When I try to that on the website, it says: Looks like we can't unlock your device just yet. Try your unlock request aga

Questions

• Android

MMS not working (galaxy note 9)

When my friend send me long messages or photos I cant see them neither can I send photos/long messages When they tried this pops up But also when I try to sent a photo this happens Please help me

Questions

• Samsung

International calling in Dominican Republic

I have the Unlimited Your Way Plan and will be traveling to the Dominican Republic (US Based). What if any changes do I need to make (talk/text/data)? Thanks!

Questions

• Account Features

Group 3

I have one device on my plan, yet I am paying $57.00 for Group 3, why is this charge so much for 1 device? Please explain. 

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Problems with intended trade in phone that worked until the store took it in to the back

Maybe just a strange coincidence but the phone came in working, they took it to the back during the trade in process and came out and told me I needed to go home and charge it. Now it does not take a charge. I have no proof but it just does not feel right. Is there a (Edited per community guidelines

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Text Messages

Why do text messages from one of my contacts come through like this?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Cell tower

Sorry in advance for the long post here, but i feel it's necessary to explain this in detail so i dont keep being told to restart my phone to fix the issue.. We live on Bland Rd , Estill Springs TN. We live In a rural area and are long time AT&T customers with 5 wireless lines. We have never ha

Questions

• Samsung

an agent representing AT&T and Enjoy lied about the cost of changing to an Iphone 13

1. we ordered a replacement from an AT&T store to be shipped to us FedX 2. the new phone arrived, hand carried by an AT&T rep, from Enjoy. The rep swapped all the info 3. He also noted at least three other phones that could be swapped at near even cost: only $99.99 each, we decided two of

Questions

• Apple

Billing

Paid our bill in May by check 3029. The check was cashed but the account was NOT credited. AT&T was contacted (#MC6959) and we sent copies of the cancelled check. They assured us it would be taken care of. It is June, a credit has still not been made and a another penalty has been added. Now w

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Unlock no response after 60 hours

Hi, I need a phone unlocked and submitted a request 60+ hours ago. The 48 hours that is noted to wait was during the 2 business days stated. Is there something I can do to expedite the request?

Questions

• Apple

How do you unlock your network SIM

I need to unlock my Network sim card

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.