Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200.1K)

Activity
Number not exist for indian phone number

Number not exist message for indian phone number at the same time able to call other indian numbers

Questions

• Network Coverage

Per minute charge

Just got a text advising that pay per minute is going to .35 per minute. Does this apply to the .10 plan?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

10 cent per minute plan

After being on this plan since 2011 I got the same message as BBerg. Tech support offered no support even though I was grandfathered under the plan when discontinued for new customers. I asked since I still have a $62.00 balance on the account if I would be allowed to use it up under the 10 cent pla

Questions

• Wireless Billing

8gb bonus data not working.

I have the 300$ prepay plan and I’ve looked online and everything says the bonus data kicks in after using the first 8gb but i just used up my data and now on data everything is slow. how do i fix this?

Questions

• Plans & Features

Accepted Solution

pre-paid AT&T phone

I have a monthly pre-paid AT&T phone and I need the AT&T account number. My phone number is 208-249-6787. The pre-payment is charged to my Chase Slate card. Jean Arnold

Questions

• Account & Usage

is there a way to clear/un blacklist phone numbers reported as junk by apple

i accidently reported a text message as junk on ios 16 now the number is blacklisted

Questions

• Account Features

chat

My phone was working until today and now it says I need to unlock my sim number I don’t know it so how do I do it 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone unlock

I tried to get my phone unlocked and it said they sent an email but I never got an email. I verified that the email was correct.

Questions

• Apple

$24,000 bill!!!

ATT didn't add the international plan to my account despite my request, then proceeded to charge me for all data on our trip, $11,000. After many HOURS of phone calls and transfers they finally fixed the problem. Now my bill is $24,000+ because they are charging international fees while I am home. M

Questions

• Wireless Billing

received a text from 11112022

received a text from 11112022 stating my phone is now paid off and do I want to learn about offer for iPhone 14. I paid cash for my phone so not sure if this is phishing or if from AT&T why am I receiving this when I didn't finance a phone?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Visual Voicemail

Why does ATT continue to run customers in circles trying to set up Visual Voicemail? One thing that should be very clear. The Samsung S22 Ultra IS capable of visual voicemail. It is AT&T that does not support it on the S22U. They insinuate it is a problem with the phone, it is not. I spent hour

Questions

• Device Features

How to prevent someone from compromising your active armor VPN

I have a pursuant individual by the name of Larry Dean Brashear mainly located in the Tennessee national area associated with Chuck Wilhelm and his father Larry Lynn brashear a known (Edited per community guidelines)ual offender. This person is pursuing our electronics for surveillance to prevent us

Questions

• Android

Hold time

I’ve been waiting over an hour to speak with a representative and all I hear is white noise, while I wait. Is that normal?

Questions

• Wireless Account

How to fix not working service

My service stopped working and I have no idea how to fix it. In the right Corner it will say I have 3 or 4 bars but it won’t work. I’ve already took my SIM card out and put it back in still nothing. I’ve also restarted it countless of times! Please help me fix this! Thank you

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

IFWA-40 Replaced WF720

I received from AT&T an IFWA-40 to replace my 3g WF720 in January 2022. The only way to get it working was to take it to the local AT&T store for activation.  I retained my old number, but also received another number which I was told was assigned to the unit.  Now, I am being cha

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Ram Truck/ ATT not allowing service

ATT will not let many Ram Truck owners activate wifi hot spots in their trucks. They blame manufacture but not the case. Other owners with exact same equipment have service and be n allowed to activate new. Why is ATT blocking others. They keep saying it’s manufacture. Such (Edited per community gui

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Connectivity issues

This is for iPhone 7 and iPhone 12. The issue did not happen in s as mother state we use to live in, same phone in both locations. while in our home people tell us they can not hear us or hear only intermittently what we are saying. Moving to another area in the house or sometime turning our head c

Questions

• Apple

At & t carrier locked

I want to use iphone 13pro max at & t carrier locked in saudi arabia, with local sim card , is it possible ? Is there any special charges to unlock this option

Questions

• Apple

5G Data Very Slow

Hi, I have spent hours on multiple calls to AT&T trying to figure out why my data is painfully slow. I have so far done this items... Basic troubleshooting Reset Network Connections Factory reset phone New sim card I still have slow data!!!!!!! I have this phone SAMSUNG GALAXY S

Questions

• Wireless Billing

IMPEDIDO

Good afternoon, I'm from Brazil, I bought a cell phone over the internet, it came from the USA, but when it was prevented by loss or theft in your operation, it would improve the solver I don't speak English I use the goole translator

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.