Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (478.5K)

Most Recent
Have to "select" programs from guide twice?

I just installed a "reconditioned" Diretc TV receiver after my old Hughes receiver started to have problems. The new receiver was sent from Direct TV

Questions

• DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Question about PPV

Can PPV shows be recorded on R-15, or can they only be viewed live?

Questions

H20 Remote code for Sony Wega Remote

I need the code for the H20 DirecTV Sat. Receiver that can be programmed into my Sony Wega HD remote control.

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Sat A 101 lost transponders

I seem to have lost the odd numbered transponders on Sat A. The even numbers for the most part are showing 92-93 signal strength. Any ideas?

Questions

Using a splitter on the output of the receiver

I would like information on using splitters on the output of a receiver. I cabled from one receiver to three other rooms in my home. I used a splitter

Questions

just snow

My son pushed a button on the remote this morning while watching tv and now all we get is snow... I have tried un plugging, reseting and pushing every

Questions

local hd programming not showing in hd

im having problems with wb programs. on the guide it tells you what upcoming programs are coming up in hd. i went to watch eve, and cuts that are show

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Local HD reception %lnb H20

Judging from the threads I've seen I am not the only one with a reception problem. Pixilating, screen freezes and audio drop outs seem to hit prime br

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Code for Sony Wega remote RM-YD003

I would like to use my Sony remote to operate my new DTV H20 receiver but none of the codes work. Any suggestions?

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

R15

i bought the r-15 about a month ago and i am not having all the problems that everybody is having the only two problems that i have at this time wicth

Questions

Keeps recording channles

How do you stop the dvr from recording channles you don't want , it goes by it self and takes up my space. I have a Directtv DVR10

Questions

Erroneous Satellite signal message

I have a TIVO HDR Reciever and intermittantly will give me an erroneous error message the signal from sat two is not there. But when I check the signa

Questions

DVR question

The DVR can record while powered "off" right? Like a VCR timer set recording..Thanks!

Questions

Picture Quality

About three weeks ago the picture quality using Direct TV has deteriorated. The picture has snow. It's not the TV set because the picture is better us

Questions

HD recevier - non HD dish

I currently don't have a HD receiver or HD dish, but if I were to get a HD receiver off ebay, would I be able to replace my current receiver and still

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Splitting signal

I am trying to get two separate channels going on separate televisions through the same incoming satellite feed. Is it possible to split the satellite

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

DC Locals have rolling bars

On the DC local channels, there are faint, rolling black bars on the screen. This has been happening for about two weeks now.It is happening on not on

Questions

New DVR

Hi all,Just installed the famous R15 Directv plus DVR. Works as advertised. However, I want to do the record one show and watch another trick. I have

Questions

Den TV Receiver Buzzes, Living Room Volume cuts out

To who it may concern,I'm emailing you these questions because both of our Direct TV Receivers constantly keeps giving us trouble. My husbands receive

Questions

DIRECTV & local ABC Hd problems

For those in the Tx (houston& surrounding area) you may have seen or are seeing (I did) a "minor glitch", in your HD signal programing on the ABC ;oca

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV