Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487.7K)

Most Recent
H20/AT9 setup compared to H20/CM4221 OTA antenna? Help!

I currently have a H10 w/ 3 LNB antenna to receive my HD programming. I also get SD locals through a second dish. I am seriously considering replacing

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

DVR R-15- Released too soon?

Is it just me or are there others with these problems. I am on my 3rd DVR ( an original and 2 replacemennts) and each one had more defects than the pr

Questions

• DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DVR service not actived message

While watching a recorded program the video stalls. Also have periods of no audio. When any dvr funtion is tried get a message on screen that DVR serv

Questions

Las Vegas HD Locals.....FOX and ABC

Hey! it's a start and am happy

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

New installation of HD DVR, sat dish, and switching causes loss signals on other TV's

Last year, Direct TV installed 4 TV's (3 standard receivers, 1 HD DVR receiver). During this setup, there was an additional piece of equipment install

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

I just received my HD DVR

The installer says that the HDMI port on the receiver doesn't work. I've tried connecting my DVD player via HDMI to my plasma on both 'HDMI in' ports

Questions

Comcast Sportsnet Chicago

Is now in HD.

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Theme song recorded, but no speaking?

Is this a known issue? Boston Legal recorded in HD last night. The theme song comes in loud and clear, but none of the voices do? Wife is going to cry

Questions

hr20-100 hdmi update

does anyone know when direct tv is going to do the softwareupdate. i have a sanyo and cant watch 720p or 1080i formats on hdmi.. it blinks on and off.

Questions

HR20-700 Restarting and Freezing

I just got my new DirecTV HD DVR, HR20-700 installed and running today. Since about 6pm when I turned it on until now at 11:30pm, the system has resta

Questions

HR20 HDMI driving me insane

OK so i had the H20 receiver on my 50 inch Maxent Plasma TV. EVerything was fine had no complaints. So i got the HR20 this past weekend and well every

Questions

HBO HD in Pillar Box

I sat down to watch "The Wire" at 8:00 and when I changed the channel to 70 there were black lines on either side of the screen. When I checked I noti

Questions

Can't do series recording

i've tried pushing the record button twice, and nothing. the guide is fully populated. help!!!

Questions

5 LNB Question

I am an electrical contractor setting up a customer's (5) additional receivers (D-11) in a guest house. We have installed the new AT-9 dish using the

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Codes for Mintek-1600 dvd player

need the code to program my mintek -1600 dvd player,for the blue remote (peanut style remote)thanx for any info....

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Las Vegas HD Locals

Does anyone know when the Las Vegas local HD feeds will become operational?

Questions

Signal gets interrupted daily at the same time

Approximately from 9:00am to 11:00am and from 2:30pm to 5:30pm the signal gets interrupted on all channels or on a set of them. During nights it works

Questions

Cleveland Locals

I just want to first of all congratulate Directv, it seems like so far this HR20 has been a very solid reciever, and it is very easy to use/learn. Als

Questions

H20 Dead?

When I resetting my H20 by unplugging it, the resolution lights run through some color patterns, then the power light turns green and I get no picture

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

DVR Problem

My DVR system has been having problems for the last week. Every time I try to record something then try to watch it the screen is blank. Then for the

Questions