AT&T Community Forums

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487.9K)

Most Recent
remote proximity problem

I am having a problem with an ir conflict. I have two receivers placed ontop another, and HAVE TO use different remotes. But one remote is controlling

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20 remote code needed: LG receiver LH-T9654S

HR20 manual doesn't list LG receivers.Anyone know the code for the LG LH-T9654 receiver???

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20 remote code needed: LG receiver LH-T9654S

HR20 manual doesn't list LG receivers.Anyone know the code for the LG LH-T9654 receiver??

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Local Fox Affiliate - Picture Quality

I've noticed chronic picture quality issues with my local Fox affiliate (KQFX 38) for some time now, and they seem to be worsening. Over the last thre

Questions

• DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Line 2 not receiving signal.

Just moved my receiver to another location in the living room. Completed hook-up with the same lines as what the Directv installer put in. However, th

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20 WITH TWO REMOTES

HOW CAN I GET THE NEW HR20 TO RECOGNIZE TWO REMOTES (EITHER 24's OR 23"s) IN THE RF MODE???

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20 Not Recording NFL Sunday Ticket Games

This past weekend is the second week in a row that I tried to record the Dallas Cowboys game on NFL Sunday Ticket in HD. I have a super fan subscripti

Questions

Directv 5LNB Azimuth Fine Adjustment

I do repeat setups on my 5 LNB dish. Lately I have experienced problems with my azimuth fine tune adjustment on the dish. No problem with reception bu

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20 Not Recording One Touch Recordings

I have posted before about the inability of setting Channels I Receive, thus making a keyword search to autorecord on NHL Center Ice unavailable. Here

Questions

horizontal lines of resolution

When I upgrade to HDTV, should I pay more for a TV set with 1080 lines rather than 768? Can Directv satellite HDTV use the higher resolution, or would

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Recording while watching other channel

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem (although I can see many others having problems with the HR20)...I set the DVR to record a program

Questions

Issues with HR20-700

I installed my new HD-DVR 4 days ago, so I've had the chance to test it completely. Keep in mind I am replacing 2 TIVO units with 2 HR20's. First, you

Questions

remote programming

i have a Hitachi 50vs69a tv and would like to program it's remote to control the Philips dtv reciever...is there any way possible to do this....i have

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

CBS HD

ANYONE KNOWS WHEN CBS FROM WEST PALM BEACH, FL. (CHANNEL 12) WILL BE AVAILABLE IN HD IN THIS MARKET. THIS IS THE ONLY LOCAL I'M NOT GETTING IN HD.

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Hooking up my 360

Im trying to hook up my Xbox 360 but my TV dosent have any of the colord jacks in the back (Red, yellow, white). My Direct TV box has them so I hooked

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HR20-700 Dual Tuner Issues

I am having an issues with getting both tuners to work on the HD20-700. I have two boxes with the same problem. First let me tell you I have 3 coax fe

Questions

HR20-700 Dual Tuner Issues

I am having an issues with getting both tuners to work on the HD20-700. I have two boxes with the same problem. First let me tell you I have 3 coax fe

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

second receiver not connecting to satellite

We have a second D11 receiver in our second room in our RV, but it won't connect to the sat. like the front room.... what am I missing?

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

What am I missing?

I found a HD box at walmart that was $80. I wanted the HD DVR but can't afford right now. My wife bought me the box and I have it hooked up to my tv a

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

r15 problems booting

I have had nothing but problms with my r15 DVR reciever since I moved. It locks up, and then when power is lost, it wont boot. So I called tech suppor

Questions