Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Most Recent
HBOmax

I am trying to get logged into my HBOmax account, but it is saying it cannot verify my account. I have spoken to multiple representatives on 12-8, 12-12, 12-17, 12-22, 12-24 and 12-28. I'v had tickets created with no resolution. Every time I speak to someone they tell me to log in with provider and

Questions

• Installations & setup

HBO max and customer service

I have been trying to connect with AT&T digital assist center for over 2 hours! All I wanted was help signing into HBOmax.  I started with Lexi on chat, all she did was acknowledge my concerns (general acknowledgment) and then kept asking if I was still connected with her every few minutes

Questions

• Installations & setup

HBO Access

Can i get access to HBO with my Business wireless plan - We have 10 plus lines with AT&T

Questions

• Installations & setup

Wi-Fi unstable

Message on TV - Connection to server is unstable. What’s the solution!

Questions

• Installations & setup

Can't Log in to HBOMAX

I have the ATNT plan that previously came with Spotify, and I should be able to get HBO MAX, but I am unable to log in. I've Tried everything, and called customer service a few times.

Questions

• Installations & setup

Email From ATT: "Don't forget, you have HBO Max"

I received this email recently confirming that I have HBO Max included in my current plan, I just haven't activated it yet. After an hour of trying to login and contact customer service at ATT, I was told I don't have the Elite plan, and the only way to get HBO is if you have the Elite plan/s. The e

Questions

• Installations & setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.