Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (22)

Most Recent
Yale door lock stuck

Our Yale door look is stuck and the door code does not unlock the door when using the app. I changed the batteries and this does not work when inputting the door lock code using the app or the door key pad the lock does not work and we just get some “chimes” from the door lock but the lock does

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How to get back the Thermostat icon that disappeared from the Home Screen?

Thermostat icon has disappeared from my Home Screen how can I get it back to the front

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How do I connect my wireless cameras?

I have wireless cameras how do I connect them to my att internet or can they be connected?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Low battery sms paused

Digital Life app shows that the low battery sms notification for our door lock is paused. There is no option to un-pause, and when trying to create a new program or notification, there is no option for a low battery sms for the door lock. How can we reactivate this notification?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket

Why is the screen pixelated? It is unwatchable. Everything else streams great!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Thermostat is not working

I have my target temperature set at 70 but its 80 degrees in the house. The unit will not kick on.  

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

Nfl Sunday Ticket Error

Everytime I try to log into NFL Sunday Ticket it auto-logs me out and I am unable to do anything. It gives me the message "It’s not you, it’s us. We are experiencing issues and logging you out. Please try again later. This window will log you out momentarily." This has been happening all day and

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Key Pad

replaced DLC battery, The key pad is displaying (DIGITAL LIFE) what is the next step once installed?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for the one payment method, kept the same date, clicked the box for "split payment", and entered the second payment amount, method, and date.  I keep

Questions

• Troubleshoot

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Camera playback on computer

I'm trying to playback some video recorded from today, on our MacBook pro. I can get a live feed visual from the camera from my computer.  I see all the list options that were recorded on the device today.  But I cannot get them to play for me on the laptop.  I can get them to play o

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to reset my Digital Life keypad?

I wanted to change my keypad code. I am unable to change and reset the keypad. Help me

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Garage door

DigitalLife app reporting a failure with my garage door even though it is closed as commanded.

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Need a new DLC battery

I am in need of a new DLC battery for our system. Can someone provide assistance with that? @ATTDigitalLifeCS

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Outside cameras

My outside cameras stopped working via my PC, saying video stream not available. But, they work on my smartphone app. Any suggestions? Thanks

Questions

• Troubleshoot

ATT email/currently

email messages are showing up in "way too small to read" typeface. Both the list of messages and the messages themselves. My gmail account works normally as do every other app on my internet link... it's ONLY ATT email!  I have a Bellsouth.net internet email address. Any ideas?????? &n

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Security system camera

Hi there. I’m trying to remove this from above my garage left from the previous owners part of their security system but I can’t figure out how to get this piece off. I tried putting a flat head in the bottom notch and turning and no luck. How do I remove this entire piece?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Keyless door lock

My door lock is not functioning correctly. It seems the code is not recognized anymore. When I punch in the last code I get a sound that indicate my code is not correct. I have not chnaged my code, but it act as if I have changed it. In addition to that issue, I do not know how to reset master code

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Door lock issues

I replaced the batteries on my door, but the buttons are still not working. Is there a way to reset it?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

iOS/ZTE Tablet App Updates Coming at All?

Hello just seeing when there will be an update to the Digital Life app for iOS? My Digital Life app for the Apple Watch stopped working over a year plus ago and it’s been almost a year and a half since the last iOS device update. Current version of Digital Life now crashes and times out a ton

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.