Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (270)

Most Recent
Fiber not available in entire condo building

How do I get in touch with the engineering folks? Several (but not all) units on the 3rd floor of my condo building have fiber available - I'm on the 1st floor and have been told that it is not available.  This seems crazy - how do I find out what needs to be done to get fiber made available t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Survey neighborhood

I live in a neighborhood with 30+ houses without reliable internet. What do we have to do to get someone to survey this area?

Questions

How does AT&T fiber work full duplex?

Ok, so we just had AT&T Fiber installed today. There is only one fiber wire into the house.  Years ago, I worked for a company where we installed the fiber.  We had cable installers that would actually install it to the cabinets.  Then I would go in and configure the routers and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Looking for information on paying AT&T to install fiber to my house

I live on 10 acres in a heavily developed suburban area. AT&T has fiber in neighborhoods around me, but likely wouldn't run it to my house given I am alone on my 10 acres.  I am willing to pay them to install fiber here.  I know this will be expensive, but I am still interested in pay

Questions

Changing room where fiber enters

Will ATT come out and move my fiber cable to come in a different room? When it was initially installed the tech found the closest entrance he could (saying something about firebrick and it would be difficult). It's currently in my master bedroom - but I want to moved it to the living room. (I plan o

Questions

new Fiber internet connection

I signed up about 3 weeks ago and was told it was available. The house next door (20 feet away) has the service.  They have came to my place twice now but was unable to provide the service.  They said they could not get access to other peoples property.  They wanted me to go to the 4

Questions

Fiber towers erected in neighborhood

Very recently, ATT erected unsightly towers in my neighborhood. I suppose that the towers were erected under the guise of imminent domain. We need answers.

Questions

Came home to flags and paint on our lawn for fiber cable yet we haven't ordered or changed service

Hello, we came home yesterday to flags marking our fiber cables and ATT paint on our lawn. It was not on any of our surrounding neighbor's lawn and we haven't ordered or changed any of our services. We haven't received any communication about these flags and paint labels being made on our lawn. Does

Questions

Built-in. Ethernet

My house has built-in Ethernet. Can I connect the fiber internet to the Ethernet so I can have faster internet access the house?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Exterior Exposed Wire

They installed the fiber in my home however, I the cable going into the house is exposed. How do we get that fixed?

Questions

Fiber installation in some of my neighborhood?

Hi everyone, I live in Pflugerville, TX 78660, right next to Austin. Our HOA indicated that fiber is being installed in our neighborhood by the Housley Group. However, I recently met an individual who works on the team installing fiber in our neighborhood and he said that my street that I live o

Questions

Fiber in my area

I would love to know when will fiber be available in my area ,

Questions

fiber install concerns

The fiber in my area is from the alley and on the west side of my property. I have no real choice in getting fiber since AT&T is shutting down my DSL, and other providers in this area can't offer any good options. Believe me, I've checked. So I need to prepare. My install is supposed to happen i

Questions

ATT CUT OUR WATER LINE

ATT JUST CUT OUR WATER LINE. THE SUPERINTENDENT LAUGHED. TOLD US NOT THEIR PROBLEM!!! WE WILL BE HOLDING ATT ACCOUNTABLE!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! TOTALLY IGNORED!!! A ATTORNEY WILL BE CONTACTED!!!

Questions

Internet Availability?

Hello. I just bought some property and I was searching on your coverage map but it says internet is not available in my address. But right across my driveway there is a pole with a sign "AT&T buried cable". I was wondering if it was possible to have my property hooked up from that pole? Thank yo

Questions

Cable coming from fiber cylinder

A few weeks ago, two AT&T workers dug a deep hole in our backyard for a fiber cylinder that stands about 30 inches above the ground. They told me that the cable would be buried in a week or so. It has been three or four weeks and it still hasn't been buried. I think he said it was Davis? Can you

Questions

Ongoing Fiber Optic Installation - Country Walk, Miami Florida

There is a sub-contractor, Blue Streak Telecommunications LLC currently digging up the common areas and some private lots for fiber optic lines within the Country Walk community. Since they have been onsite, there has been major disruption for management and our residents. The sub-contractor has cut

Questions

Buried fiber line schedule

At&T installed our fiber internet service on Oct 11, 2021. 2-1/2 weeks later the fiber line is still laying on top of the ground along the alley and across the property of 2 neighbors. The neighbors are not pleased nor am I, and I am worried about the line being damaged by landscapers and garbag

Questions

Right of Way vegetation management

Looking for a contact within AT&T, we are a bareground vegetation mgmt contractor in the Boise ID area. We have att fiber huts in the area with real weed infestations. email [email scrubbed] please. Intermountain Gas, NW Pipeline, Bur of Rec are some of our customers. Thanks, Randy

Questions

Can I pay to have fiber ran from next-door neighbors house less than 100ft away?

I've called AT&T several times to request that a fiber line be ran from the AT&T node/box in my neighbor's yard behind me (where fiber service is available) to my house several times and was told the engineers will look into it and they will call me back. No one has ever gotten back to me. O

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.