Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (219)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deep Hole/dead grass in Yard from fiber installation

Who would I contact regarding a huge hole in my yard/dead grass from where my yard was dug up to install fiber? Additionally, I'd like to know why my yard was dug up since AT&T isn't my cable or internet provider?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Hi-Rise Residential Bldg (Mixed Use) ATT Standards

We are in a design build project and are currently looking for ATT's Communication Standards. This would include requiresments for Conduit from property line to MPOE, MPOE size requirements (wallspace/floor space), Riser/Backbone Cabling requirements to each unit. We are in the Los Angeles County/

Questions

Apartment Complex in Redlands, CA - ATT Utility Existing?

Hello, there is a hotel building at (address to be provided in a direct message) which is across the street from recently developed apartment complexes (address/name to be provided in a direct message). We were wondering if ATT has any buried utility lines in the vicinity. If so, we would like to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att fiber installation (Ethernet)

Just purchased a house with 5+ Ethernet outlets in each room but I’m not getting Ethernet in any them. My gateway is in my living room and plugs into the wall to connect to ONT and in my network panel I have a patch panel with 2 Ethernet wires patched into it. How do ensure each room has Ethernet.

Questions

Why don't I have Fiber yet?

I was curious why my new neighbor hood (20+ years old), literally about 2 miles away from my old neighborhood, in the same zip code, Doesn't have Fiber yet? Financially it seems it would make sense considering this is a much higher income subdivision and clearly not far away from existing infrastruc

Questions

fiber optic cable is in my back yard needs to be moved

We are putting in an inground pool and for some reason, the ATT fiber optic cable runs through my back yard and around my home rather than through the front yard like all of my other underground utilities. How do I get this moved/relocated and is there a charge for it? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discounted internet service

Hi I’m interested in signing up for at&t i currently have food stamps so I’m also lookn for the assistance program.

Questions

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood?

We bought a new construction home in a development. The builder doesn’t know if ATT Fiber will be a available. The surrounding established neighborhoods DO have Fiber. The boxes in the picture are all over our development. Does this mean we will have fiber? Thanks.

Questions

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phones. After you installed fiber internet cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on my balcony...bam...I have full signal...max bars.  I step inside my apartment...bam...NO SERVICE.  If I stand in my bedroom next to the window I g

Questions

Closed

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed.

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phone service. You installed fiber internet...now cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on balcony...bam...both phones work.  What did you do?????

Questions

Consultation With AT&T "Burial" Contractor Before Committing To AT&T Fiber

A salesman who represented AT&T had us convinced that we needed AT&T for TV and internet. Fine, we were ready to cut the cable with our current provider as prices escalated swiftly and exorbitantly.   But, before we signed we asked the salesman some questions about how they would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claim

When laying the line in our front yard, the installer cut the water line and now we have a leak. Who do I need to contact?

Questions

1G Inet over Fiber

Anyone know when ATT is going start expanding there fiber network?   How will it compare to Verizon's fiber network?

Questions

AT&T broke main water pipe and left a hole open in our front yard after fiber installation

We had an incident that AT&T came to our house after 3rd appointments finally installing a fiber internet conduit for our house. The AT&T contractors broke our main water pipe for our house while digging on our front yard to install the conduit.   The water pipe broke with water s

Questions

Does fiber optics installation damage laid turf

I have Turf in my entire yard. I DO not want anything dug in my yard...a VERY expensive damage if they do.  Been on hold over 2 hours with ATT and need an IMMEDIATE answer before they begin my neighborhood

Questions

Peach tree way: Amaya Utility broke my main water line

Hello AT&T subcontracted the work to Amaya Utility . They have broken and clogged my main water line. Need urgent repair Address : Peach tree way, Euless TX 76040 [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Is AT&T Fiber is Good ?

May I know AT&T Fiber is better than other, if yes then how

Questions

Residential Fiber Build-out

Is there a number I can call to discuss building out fiber to my neighborhood? Most of us are willing to compensate AT&T for the effort. We're tired of 3 Mbps DSL. TIA!

Questions

Requesting fiber for my neighborhood (fiber less than 100 yards away)

I have been trying to get AT&T Fiber for a long time. The service is not in our neighborhood. It is in two neighboring neighborhoods 0.4 miles away and in terms of air distance of houses who have Fiber from houses in our community - less than 100 yards. How can I request for a connection? I crea

Questions

Fiber outlets in house but not provided to my area?

I recently moved into a home with plug-ins all over the house for at&t fiber but online it said it's not offered in my area. Checking nearby wifi my neighbors connected to my house are using their fiber connections.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.