Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (218)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

fiber optic availiablity

hi . i live in Southwest Ranches in fl and my zip code is 33330 i would like to know if we be able to get fiber optics in my neighborhood .

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Just Laid Fiber in on my Street Today

I've been waiting about 10 years for fiber to come here and now it finally is. Most of my neighborhood has had fiber except the block on my street, even down the street has it. It just had been fiber to the node at my address (around 25mbps). How long has it taken for you all to get the fiber instal

Questions

Fiber availability

I have been waiting for the AT&T Fiber for at least 10 years now. Is there any link or number that I can find out Fiber installation status? I believe AT&T can easily grab 1000 of homes of a new Fiber customer in my area.

Questions

DIG Team Help!

My daughter bought a new townhouse back in May(now we are in September). 1. first call to ATT - Technician said conduit clogged - set up dig team - no one ever came. 2.  Second Att technician - said the Att hardware on  side of unit was out dated. 3.  Att said they needed a p

Questions

Accepted Solution

300 mbps fiber internet upgraded from 100 mbps

I recently upgraded my AT&T Internet service to 300 Mbps, up from 100 Mbps, but my download speed using AT&T speed test website never goes above about 95 Mbps, the exact same as before the upgrade. AT&T has verified that I have 300 Mbps fiber service to my home. My AT&T Pace modem/ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will my installation be completed?

Good morning and thank you for the opportunity to ask my question. My fiber installation started 27 August 2021 and finished 28 August 2021 at 1200 PM. I am worried about the fiber cable that has not been buried yet, someone may cut it or trip on it. I have called AT&T five times this morning wi

Questions

AT&T dug a hole in my front yard

I do not currently use AT&T for any services but they dug a hole in my front yard last week. This week we noticed water continuously coming out from the hole they dug. There seems to be a water pipe busted or something. Who can I contact to get AT&T back out to fix this problem? The city has

Questions

Property Damage during install, horrendous support from 3rd party claim department

Over two months ago, I had ATT fiber installed in my new construction home. They nested the router box into the wall. However when the tech installed it, the screws went through the wall. And unfortunately we did not notice it until later that night and the tech left. So multiple phone calls to

Questions

Fiber Installation

AT&T was surveying my neighborhood yesterday, knocking on doors, informing everyone that they are bringing fiber to our neighborhood. How long does it usually take from that point until I'm surfing my new fiber internet? 4 months? They plan to utilize existing underground conduit from the houses

Questions

Black cable with orange flags

There was a tech. out today to install something for someone in our condo. complex. They have left the black cable with orange flags running through the yard (mostly my yard), and they also loosened some wires that are on the light pole.  I need to know when they will come back and do somethin

Questions

Buried wire

I'm going to dig in a location where locates indicates a buried ATT wire. How do I get ATT to relocate the cable?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I upgrade from 50mb to 500mb without having a technician come to my house?

Just considering upgrading internet speed on my att fiber

Questions

Internet 1000 fiber installation delayed indefinitely in Chicago

No one at at&t support is able to give me an estimate on how long it is going to take for fiber to be installed in my apartment. I was told it is an "external agency" technical problem. What does that mean? Original installation was planned for last week, I got a call in the morning that ther

Questions

Active Service In My address

I just received the gateway and i am not able to active my internet service, i live here since Feb 2020. Thanks for your recent order!It looks like the address you gave us already has our service under a different customer's name. We need to confirm that the service is no longer needed by our pre

Questions

constant rescheduling with installation issues

I've been trying to set up AT&T fiber internet at my new home for more than a week now. The first appointment, the tech said he could not find the wire since the conduit was blocked. Since it's a new home, I called the plumber on the warranty out and he confirmed nothing was blocking the conduit

Questions

What should I do in my new build home for AT&T Fiber?

We're currently building a new home and the neighborhood has fiber and our address already pulls up that it's fiber capable on At&ts website to order. However, I'm wondering if anyone knows what we should do to our new build to make sure the AT&T Fiber is easy to install and where we want it

Questions

Closed

Damaged Yard from Installation

Technicians dug up my front yard which has caused my grass to die and huge holes are in my yard, as a result of the fiber installation. Could someone provide a valid telephone to discuss my issue?

Questions

Getting fiber

I have the same problem spectrum is only available and AT&T is across the way. We have a whole subdivision that would like it so I don’t know why or where to put in a request that our subdivision would like it

Questions

Unburied fiber line

Had fiber for over 3 months, all my neighbors had their fiber buried except mine. Neighbors starting to complain and it’s hard to reach the install department.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deep Hole/dead grass in Yard from fiber installation

Who would I contact regarding a huge hole in my yard/dead grass from where my yard was dug up to install fiber? Additionally, I'd like to know why my yard was dug up since AT&T isn't my cable or internet provider?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.