Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (311)

Most Recent
Utility pole installation?

We have been trying to get fiber installed since April when ATT told us it was available. When the technicians come to install it they all tell us "we can't install this until there is a pole in your yard" (the line is across the street and they have to bring it over to my side).  I've been to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Damage caused by Fiber install to sprinkler system.

The crews installing the new AT&T fiber in our neighborhood has cut my sprinkler lines along with killing my grass where they dug my yard up. I do not have AT&T.  I have been trying to contact someone to get it fixed with no response. can someone here please help me get this taken care of. you can t

Questions

How do I find how do I find out if I have an AT&T easement? I haven't signed anything in 30 years.

{EDITED] ATT for digging in my yard without permission.This is the link to the Facebook page that I added live video broadcast a month ago, as they tried to run me over. And now today they dug in my yard. [EDITED per Community Guidelines] What is a Right of Way? It's a legal agreement between a prop

Questions

Cancel Installation Appointment

I ordered Internet 300 for my new apartment and chose the self-install option, but my account shows that I have an installation appointment scheduled in a few days. I won't be at the apartment yet, and I don't see an option to cancel the installation appointment with the tech.

Questions

Downtown doesn’t have fiber but outlying areas do

I would love to have fiber available at my address here in downtown of my city. It is odd to me it is available in the outlying neighborhoods, but not available here in downtown proper. My address is closer to the big 4 story center the next town over, than the other neighborhoods are. I am currentl

Questions

How likely is AT&T going to install fiber in a existing area served by AT&T non-fiber?

Hi, An AT&T internet salesperson from Costco North San Jose tried to get me to switch from Comcast to AT&T. He straight up asked me if I’m a Comcast subscriber, and I told him yes, then he promoted the not-so-fast AT&T internet plan to me. The maximum plan AT&T offers in my area i

Questions

Unburied line

I can’t even begin to express how frustrated I am. It has been a month and a half and my fiber optic line is still not buried.  I only get connected to someone in Asia with no help.  I don’t know what to do anymore.  I would’ve never switched providers if I knew this would happen.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Eero mesh wifi

I just got set up with ATT fiber and have the router/gateway. I have my router wired to the Gateway do I need to turn off the wifi on the router/gateway so my mesh device runs the wifi.  Both have the same network id and password.

Questions

Fiber is in like my whole neighborhood/community but isnt for me

Hello. This is really annoying. Half my neighborhood has fiber besides me. Even the availably map has fiber for me i dont know what to do and i really need some help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will you bury line

When you bury the line in my yard

Questions

Haven’t had internet since moving into a new place

Last ditch effort at this point, we have been waiting for internet In our new townhome for two weeks now. I get being on back order for parts but you say it’ll take another two weeks? Any advice how to get taken seriously, seems like no one is ever coming to fix it, I don’t have service in the area

Questions

Facilities difference between Business/Residential Fiber?

How can a neighborhood have the At&t facilities to provide a business fiber account, but not residential? Can someone please explain how the fiber connection works and the difference between the two (business & residential)? Aren't they both run off physical fiber cable? One of the At&t

Questions

Fiber install to my neighborhood

We have been promised fiber install in my neighborhood for two years. I called the other day and they said within three months we will have fiber internet. Please verify this. One address is 4111 gradydale ln johns island sc 29455 for Loblolly Bay and Magnolia Bay.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is Fiber Installation available in my area

Hi is it possible to have fiber internet at my home address? My address [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Hand Hold help

I'm being lied to from AT&T that the contractors are coming to locate the handhole for my fiber services to be installed and it has been two months and still nothing. I'm being advised that the dig ticket was submitted and I'm also being advised that it's been cancelled.. my neighbor next door

Questions

AT&T Internet Promotional Visa Rewards Card

I switched to AT&T in April 2022. I was told my card activation mail would arrive 30 days (or 6 weeks) after installation.  Well it didn't.  Not only that, trying to get help via phone or chat is ridiculous - no one answers, or no one knows anything.  There has to be improvements

Questions

Open fiber pedestal

I have an open pedestal that is in the middle of my yard and wires are exposed. I believe it is a safety issue. I have contacted ATT customer, repair, and buried wired departments to let them know of the situation and they are basically giving me the runaround.  No one can help me besides tran

Questions

You put holes in my wall

So we just moved and bought a new house. You sent over a “new” technician as you put it and the technician put 5 holes in my wall. Only two were used for connecting devices. He then left leaving behind 3 big holes in my walls. We called and called and called and you said you’d pay to fix the damages

Questions

nordvpn connect with att gateway

Can I connect nordvpn to my Att-Uverse gateway router?

Questions

AT&T Fiber going in all around us, but told not to our current AT&T house- Request help?

AT&T going in all around us, but told not to our current AT&T house- Request help?We currently have at&t fiber being installed to all of the homes around us, but were told by several of the crew installing the lines that it would not be run to our home. We currently have at&t, just l

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.