Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (153)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
A tech refsued to move my bgw-320 to another room, what can I do?

Yes, I understand this may cost money, my bgw-320 is in my room instead of main area, which is causing wifi signal weakness issues. Initially the tech installed the router on the ground in the corner of my room, which is unnacceptable than I complained to AT&T, and the same tech came out again

Questions

Accepted Solution

Setup Static IP

When I configure my Windows PC with one of the static IP's that I was given from ATT support it only is able to access some websites. Some websites that have login capabilities do not load.  Why would it allow me to just some websites?

Questions

AT&T Fiber Professional Install

I had requested for a professional installation of my fiber service. The technician said, "he cannot fish wire." I am not satisfied with the installation service. Does AT&T technicians "fish" wires to have a proper installation or do I need to contact a 3rd party for the proper installation?

Questions

Moving my wireless account from one address to another.

I had Fiber for a little over 2 year and moved. The retail sales consultant in the store said my internet would be installed at no fee and that my service should be exactly the same. However, after my move and had the router installed, the wireless internet wouldn't even work. I tried connecting 1

Questions

STILL NO SUCCESS GETTING LAWN REPAIR AFTER FIBER OPTIC CABLE INSTALLATION

After posting how AT&T hired contractors to dig up yard and install fiber optic cable, then left yard with trench and 3 foot hole, and all the associated frustrations, the response was to call 800-924-9420. I called and was transferred to two different agents, then put on hold for 12 minutes.

Questions

Good experience with BGW320 500

I don't have a question, but I wanted to give credit to AT&T for the ease of upgrading from my BGW210. I was assuming I would have to through everything, reset my configuration, passwords, etc., reconnect every device. I scanned the code on the router, and used the Smart Home app to proceed wit

Questions

Can AT&T Convert my phone lines into ethernet ports?

Just moved into a new home and I was wondering if the phone line cat5 ports in my rooms can be converted to ethernet ports? Already have at&t service but I wasn't here when it was installed. If they can't, does at&t provide ethernet installation?

Questions

Getting fiber cable buried

I had a fiber wire repaired/ installed 2-6-24. The date quoted for latest to bury was 2-13-24. I have been no showed and canceled on several times now, it is currently the 22nd.When I called today to get an update I was told they would get to it when they could, nothing else they could do. At this p

Questions

Engineering Dept

I work for Brightland Homes and I’m looking to connect with the engineering dept in the Dallas area

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outstanding Efforts

Just wanted to share a story of outstanding service from two of your very professional field technicians - Mike G. was the first on the scene and he was dealt hard cards with the new home having both location issues and availability challenges - he worked with us to find an alternative called in Gar

Questions

New ATT Fiber Modem/Router not able to connect to SONOS products

I've had sonos for years no problem, and recently got fiber installed and my sonos will not connect to the network. I have worked through several articles on here already, separating out the 2.4 GHz band, changing the channel from Automatic to 11, connecting via ethernet and nothing is working. I r

Questions

ATT Fiber Install Question

We recently purchased house built in the late 90's and we are using Spectrum cable for our internet. Basically there is a coax line that runs from the cable box outside into my office and plugs into the cable modem, which is then connected to the router. The router connects to a gigabit switch and

Questions

How deep are cable lines supposed to be buried?

Is there a certain depth that technicians need to bury the cable lines?

Questions

Damage from ATT Fiber burial process

I have serious damage to my underground drainage piping when they came to bury the fiber line. It is causing serious erosion to my yard. I had someone come out to take a look but he said that he could only look at the service, which worked fine. He stated that he was putting in a claim for me and th

Questions

Drilling a hole in my new hardwoods?

We had an installer out yesterday and he advised the only way to run the fiber from the basement (where it enters the house) to the room we wanted the modem, was to drill a hole in our new hardwood floors. He advised AT&T doesn't allow them to install the fiber like every other utility in my ho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wan IP settings

Where can I find the WAN IP settings I should be using? I need IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS. I found settings in my AT&T gateway that I am using as a static IP connection but I do not know what Subnet Mask I should be using.

Questions

Who Do I Call To Relocate The Fiber Run Through My Back Yard?

I'm in the process of adding an addition to my home and need the fiber cable relocated. Whom do I call to begin this process?

Questions

Gateway says off-line but connected devices is 3 and things are working fine

So BGW320-500 gateway has a red dot and says offline. But I am connected and everything is working fine. I tried unplugging the gateway and rebooting but its the same result. I don't care, but ATT send a text saying "You haven't connected your gateway". This is a new install a few days ago. How do

Questions

Fiber Optic

I am really interested in Fiber Optic at my home so I can work from home but not sure who to contact since it is currently unavailable at my current location. It is hard to get a straight answer when contacting customer service… does anyone know of a way for me to get a more local answer? TIA

Questions

Accepted Solution

when will fiber be installed in my neighborhood?

When will fiber be installed in my neighborhood? (Edited to remove personal information) Delray Beach, Florida

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.