Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (335)

Most Recent
When will I get fiber internet in my Area?

I live in a city where 95% of my zip code gets Fiber. I have a family member who lives 5 miles away (less than) and they are about to get Fiber? Why can I not get it and where can i request Fiber in my area?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Getting apartment rewired

Good evening, We are having our apartment rewired this week due to slower than expected internet speeds. We are in an area that has fiber and we pay for the 2Gbps plan. I understand that these numbers are best case scenario and many factors go in to what is actually being pushed to a device and

Questions

High Speed/ Fibert Internet

Hello, I was wondering if Fiber will be installed in Berea Church Rd and Little River rd areas of Hendersonville NC 28739. We have had 6 mbps speed for 16 years and I know multiple people in the area who would like fiber service, 6-10mbps speed isnt viable for multi-family homes especially those who

Questions

Fiber burial operator destroys yard.

I live in a new housing development with new sod and grass seed so when I got a text message on July 13th saying that AT&T is coming out to bury my new fiber I figured they'd "be gentle" as the neighbors have had no problems with their cable getting buried.  I come home from work to see th

Questions

Worst business practice ever?

I have had two internet installation appointments cancelled and have been waiting since July 15th for internet. Now am being told o need to wait until august 1st to have another “appointment”. Why am I getting put at the back of the line when AT&T’s technician is the one not showing up and then

Questions

Installation Question regarding Vapor Barriers

I am looking into ATT Fiber installation for my home as a secondary or possibly the primary internet source with Spectrum as a backup. I work from home so if one has an outage I would switch to the other circuit. My question is related to the Fiber installation. Is there a lot of under-house work to

Questions

Ethernet to PC using att uverse

So my main att uverse router is in the living room, and the only option i had was to install my Gaming PC two rooms over. I cannot use wi-fi due to slow download speed. I was wondering if i need to run a Ethernet from my main router to the room, or if i plugged ethernet to the uverse cable box in th

Questions

Smart Home Manager App

I have done everything to log into my app. The guy who installed my internet could not get it to work. I have spent over 6 hours just trying to talk to someone. Has any other customer had this problem and if so what do you do?

Questions

Post installation issue

I had ATT Fiber installed a week or so ago and it works great.  However, where the wire is laid they put a tube into the ground and ran the sire through it and into the house. The problem is that I need to have the tube moved - not where it comes into the house). We're having a patio being pou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conduit

Can anyone tell me why there are white,green,blue conduit I know orange stands for communications surely there would not be sewer or water in conduit.

Questions

AT&T said Fiber Internet service was available for a house and allowed us to sign-up for service, but continues to delay installation.

My wife and I were looking at houses to rent or buy. We frequently used the search tool at https://www.att.com/buy/broadband/availability.html to see if a house had AT&T's Fiber broadband service. We found a house and checked Internet availability using the link above. AT&T said service was

Questions

I feel like no one understands the problem...4 days since installation and no service

On 7/11/22 I called and scheduled for ATT to come out and install the new fiber service available in our neighborhood. Set it up for the 22nd. On 7/12/22 I decided we would cancel our Uverse TV and switch to YouTubeTv due to the huge cost difference. On 7/22 the install team came out and set everyt

Questions

Does AT&T do Locates?

We are trying to get someone out today so, that we can start digging. We call 811 but, they are not able get out there till tomorrow 7/26/22 @ 10:00. 

Questions

Fiber installation cut underground dog fence

I recently switched to AT&T Fiber, against my better judgment. The install went well and then lost service. The technician came out the next day and was outstanding! THEN...I spent a while on the phone and chat trying to make sure that the contractor coming to bury the line would contact me befo

Questions

Let’s talk about ATT poor technical and Customer Service

When you become a new customer for ATT, their goal is to not provide the service and installation date you requested, but instead to not show up and install your Internet, but to cancel the installation 30 minutes after their appointment time. In contrast, instead of enjoying their high gig speed I

Questions

Fiber Internet installed in new home

Over 3 hours on the phone and 4 hours waiting for calls back in the past two days. I have been told there is an outage in my area, that the fiber was installed incorrectly, that there is no outage, that they will send a new repairman on Monday, that it was never installed, that it has not been activ

Questions

FIBEROPTIC INSTALLATION IRRIGATION DAMAGES

HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH SEDGWICK TO REPAY FOR FIBEROPTIC INSTALLATION DAMAGES? ATT CONTRACTOR INSTALLED FIBEROPTIC LINES THROUGHOUT OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. IN THE PROCESS, AND SINCE MY HOME IS ON A CORNER, THEY RAN LINES AT 90 DEGREES IN MY YARD. AS A  RESULT, THE CREW DUG 3 TO 4 HOLES IN

Questions

AT&T Fiber/Modem installation

Will AT&T installation technician run wiring to the wall where the tv will be located?

Questions

Getting it right

I know many entries on this site concern aggravations of the highest order, but I want to note exceptional service rendered by ATT technician Ray S. in Tucker Georgia in fixing an issue with my fiber service caused by a new technician who inadvertently disconnected my service at the neighborhood con

Questions

Fiber Cabling

I am considering At&t Fiber 1000 and i currently have Xfinity internet. there is no fiber wired in the house and i was going to do it myself. what cable do i buy in preparation for fiber. I checked the att website and they recently did install fiber in my neighborhood.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.