Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (201)

Most Recent

Closed

The fibre-optic line needs to be buried, AT&T has simply covered it under the soil instead of burying the line.

I have fiber-optic installed on Dec 1st. It is now Dec 30th and the line has yet to be buried.  I have called the buried cable hotline and just get the run around.  They how constantly lied about sending someone.  Only one person has come and he was a technician.  All he did was

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber installation damage to our office landscaping

They have been driving from the street, through our bushes in the front and parking in the grass in the front of our property.

Questions

fiber optic cable installation

Your website says that FOC is not available at my address- XXXX Sage Canyon Road, Saint Helena, CA 94574. However, internet professionals are telling me that FOC could be pulled to my location. True?  Could the expense be shared by multiple customers in our near area, an FTTN system? 

Questions

Outside Engineering Delays

I am trying to get fiber internet delivered to my house. ATT attempted to install back in October, however my circuit was provisioned from a pedestal on the street behind me instead of the one right in front of my house. The install tech escalated to get my circuit moved pedestals, and another tech

Questions

Fiber Expansion

I am currently in need of broadband service. I am in the cul de sac of a subdivision of about 30 homes that have old ATT copper-based line run throughout. Most people down the street get somewhere in the 1-1.5 mbps range of speed, which is almost useless now. ATT discontinued connections to this lin

Questions

New Fiber Lines Installed

Our neighborhood has finally upgraded from Satellite only to Fiber. In October 2021 the fiber was installed and spliced to the hot line.  When can we expect to be able to buy AT&T internet?  

Questions

Moving the fiber optic box

We want to move the fiber optic box from the back of the house to the front. We want to connect the router directly to the main tv. Anyone know how to get AT&T to do this and the cost?

Questions

My family currently has one of the internet 25 or 50 plans, I need help with understanding how fiber would be installed.

I understand to install fiber there would be a box replaced outside of the house, along with mounting a new box inside the house. We currently have the green dsl broadband cable running to our pace modem/router. There is then cat5e cables running throughout the rest of the house. Would installing fi

Questions

When are you guys installing fiber!!!!

I have been waiting over half a year for them to brake ground and my townhouse community. I would gladly like to see some actual progress so I’m not hesitant on renewing my lease just to debate if I should live another year without wifi. I live at (Edited per community guidelines) 32405. Please help

Questions

Cleaning the mess-up?

Hello AT&T, There was a service call performed at an outside junction box. The location is next to my home. As usual, I have to clean up after your "PROFESSIONAL" service technicians. Well, it's Christmas 2021, and I have given all the gifts out this year. It seems at least once and sometimes

Questions

Is this Fiber?

Hello! I'm new to this forum page, so please be patient with me, but I have a question. I think they might be installing overhead fiber. They spray painted the ground in a few spots and two days ago, at&t trucks came by and dug up around all of the telephone poles. Can anyone here confirm what A

Questions

Engineering Issue - Hoe can I contact engineeting dept to find out exact estimate of when my At& T Internet service will be installed

I placed the AT&T internet service installation order during the last week of Nov-2021. My installation was scheduled and then put on hold due to some engineering issue. After a few days, I checked with AT&T support via chat and it was rescheduled again but no one showed up on the due day. I

Questions

Fiber availability

They ran att fiber down my road in May. I received a post card in November saying it was available. As of 12/24/21 it still is not. Any idea how much longer it could take?

Questions

Can I use my own equipment with AT&T Fiber?

I will be an AT&T Fiber customer in approximately 1 month. I have my own router with an SFP port, do I need the BGW320 or other AT&T equipment? Thanks!

Questions

Why can I not get fiber internet?

My neighbor has high speed fiber internet. They are right this minute digging to run a new line to three new houses a quarter mile down the road. I am 200 yards from the box but AT&T says it is not available in my area. Who can I contact, besides customer no service to find out why they say I c

Questions

Fiber internet

There has been work being done to connect fiber on my road but I have no a availability. I don’t understand Bc there’s work being done for over a month and my neighbor who is feet away has had att copper but I have none. I was told I need to submit a survey… can someone help me please? I live in Nor

Questions

Unburied Fiber

My fiber was run to the house nearly 2 months ago and I'm still trying to get this cable buried. They came out the first time and said that there was no conduit in the ground where one was supposed to be, so they ran the line across my neighbor's driveway then through my yard to the house. Then they

Questions

sending me your junk mail saying fiber is available in my area WHEN IT IS NOT

I'm not sure who I need to speak to, but I don't appreciate your junk mail telling me that fiber is available in my area, when it is not. You have been promising fiber service in my area for the 5 years and have never laid cable down for it. If you really want me to be an ATT customer, then install

Questions

AT&T Fiber Expansion Within Neighborhood

I live in a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. My residence/address does not have AT&T Fiber as an option, however the home two blocks over do have the option of AT&T Fiber. QUESTION How/who can I contact to understand when Fiber may be available in our neighborhood or if there are no p

Questions

AT&T SubContractor and Fiber Installation

Currently, in my neighborhood, there is a subcontractor (I do not know the name) that is installing fiber on behalf of AT&T. I have no issue with the need for the installation but I have an issue with the subcontractors being unsafe and potentially causing harm to my property and not fixing.&nb

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.