Search Results (318)

Most Recent

Closed

slow red

so its slow red

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Not blinking green

So I am setting my bgw320 but at the part where the front has to blink green its blinking red instead of green. Please if you know let me know how.

Questions

Technician keeps disconnecting my internet, 3rd time this month

So after around 5 years of having att fiber internet without a hitch, on the 14th of this month my internet went out. I got a technician to come out to fix it and he said the issue was from the main terminal, he got it fixed and everything was dandy. 4 days later, internet came out again due to the

Questions

Fiber installation - Problem with outbuilding? Is fiber really "available"?

I should begin by saying that there is no other available internet in my neighborhood unless you are willing to deal with satellite metered internet. Never mind the fact the phase 2 and 3 both almost completed in our subdivision are both "AT&T Fiber Neighborhoods" as the big signs love to promot

Questions

Why would they install a new junction (?) box in the middle of the friggin Yard?

ATT is installing fiber optic cable in our neighborhood. Most times they put it in the corner by other utilities.  However, in this case it was stuck in the middle of the yard between the property line on the right most of the property and the driveway on the left most property line?  The

Questions

question about fiber internet availability

I just found out that AT&T fiber optics internet is not available in my neighborhood yet, but someone I know in the neighborhood right down the street is getting fiber lines installed right now. Does that mean my neighborhood is likely next or "coming (real) soon"? Or is the subdivision down the

Questions

Bury Cable

I have tried for several months now to have my cable buried. Wash time a call they say my appointment has been move a week or two into the future. Have moved it 6 times now and never gives me a reason why nor do they tell me it the appointment was moved until I call again. People have tripped on the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to expect

Having Internet 300 fiber installed at my house. Appointment in a month.  I currently have old phone lines from the pole to my house which I don't use. I also have phone lines and jacks inside my house that I use to connect my voip phone to my ATA device.  What should I expect?  Will

Questions

At&t finally ran Fiber to my house. A couple of questions about wiring and conduit.

So after more than 8 years of promising fiber At&t finally gone around to running the new lines. My existing copper line runs in a slightly non-standard way.  It drops from an aerial pole to my detached garage where there is an old network splice box next to the electric meter (box#1).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Subcontractors cut electrical wires

While running cable for AT&T in my neighbors backyard they cut my underground electrical wires. Centerpoint came out put Temp bypass line in. called contractor, they came out within two days and replaced underground wires and electricians hooked up electricity. They left the temp bypass cab

Questions

delay in madison wi fiber

I been waiting long time and no word of fiberwhen isitcoming??? another manhole needed for my area?? just read that brightspeed is coming.

Questions

AT&T Expansion In My Neighborhood

AT&T recently installed fiber lines in my neighborhood. How do I find out if they are finished with the installation so I can remove all the marker flags from my front yard?

Questions

Very low hanging wires from telephone pole

How can I get someone to come out and fix the extremely low hanging wires that's draping across our driveway?  Also, they did work on the telephone pole awhile back, but they just added a block of wood to the old wood pole.  It looks very half-(Edited per community guidelines)ed, and trashy.  Is the

Questions

ONT cable to nonexistent Ethernet port on the service box

I’m not able to plug a the red ONT cable into the service box as there isn’t a port. The only Ethernet port being used is a yellow wire that seems like it is connected to something for the apartment itself. No idea. I was under the impression someone was coming out to help me and I didn’t know this

Questions

Non responsive construction contact

I have contacted the contractor and the ATT construction number provided on the door hanger.. The contractor said they are following the map given them by ATT and to call the number, [EDITED per Community Guidelines]. I have left three very detailed messages and have not received the courtesy of a

Questions

Is AT&T not putting the ends and cable lines on Cat 5 in residential houses

We were under the impression that AT&T would put the ends and cable lines on the Cat 5 when we are building the homes for our customers. Is this not true?

Questions

Wire still above ground 5 months after installation

We were told at the time of installation in March that someone would be back out to bury the wire underground. It is almost August and no one has been back. The wire is still running across our front yard and driveway. It is unsightly and a hazard when mowing. Who can I call to get this addressed?

Questions

At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

When will I get fiber internet in my Area?

I live in a city where 95% of my zip code gets Fiber. I have a family member who lives 5 miles away (less than) and they are about to get Fiber? Why can I not get it and where can i request Fiber in my area?

Questions

Getting apartment rewired

Good evening, We are having our apartment rewired this week due to slower than expected internet speeds. We are in an area that has fiber and we pay for the 2Gbps plan. I understand that these numbers are best case scenario and many factors go in to what is actually being pushed to a device and

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.