Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (295)

Most Recent
New construction - no help from ATT

My mother recently moved into a new construction home. The home is already wired for ATT, yet we are unable to get anyone at ATT to establish service because her address is not in the ATT database. She is receiving other mail and deliveries at the address, so it does exist. We are extremely frustrat

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Can these connectors be fished through conduit?

Can the green connectors on the fiber supplying this ONT be fished through several feet of conduit having an internal diameter of 0.50" (12.7mm)? What about 0.698" (17.72mm)? With either of these conduits being considered, there would be one 90 degree sweep elbow in it.   Thanks in

Questions

Missing Wire (presumed fiber line)

I went to set up my new internet gateway this weekend, and during the install I notice my ONT did not have a green wire as it showed in the install example picture. When I went to plug in the wires I did have the power light was green, the PON light was off, the alarm light was red, and the data lig

Questions

Accepted Solution

New fiber install--work inside house

I understand that, even doing a self-install kit myself, an AT&T tech still would have to come inside my house to install the AT&T fiber plate to which the ONT would connect. Would it be out of the question for me to provide and install a weatherproof enclosure with a high rating for ingres

Questions

Property Damage to plumbing, AT&T won't help

I can't find anyone to take responsibility for the damage AT&T did to my property. I am being told it was done by subcontractors, however it was being done under the AT&T's name and they and their subcontractors deny responsibility and refuse to help. I don't even use AT&T, . Here is eve

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upcoming fiber installation is marked outside of easement.

I'm David. I live in Hockley, TX.  The last few days ATT has been trenching for installation of fiber optics.  Yesterday they marked my yard to show where they are going to trench across my property for service to other parts of the neighborhood.  This is not a problem because there

Questions

AT&T is blocking my website as spam

I just became aware that AT&T is blocking my website as SPAM. This is ridiculous. How can I stop having my website marked as SPAM when people are the AT&T service?

Questions

Internet - new install

Called and made service request for new install - internet service. Set up appointment on Tuesday (8 to noon). No one showed. Called customer rep. Told that we are still on schedule. By 3 pm, no one shows. Called again, was told they could not make it on this date and re-scheduled for Thursday ( tod

Questions

Fiber installation

The manager for my install was to call me back regarding having my fiber cable ran underground instead of aerially to my home. Now he will not respond to calls or text messages! How can I get a answer from someone? Byron J. Indianapolis, IN

Questions

Why no fiber in Daly City?

I am moving next month and leased a home in Daly City 94015 - one block away from SF coast side - and did not even think of checking if there was Fiber in the area - assuming the whole Bay Area is pretty much covered at this point!? But nope, no fiber service, and no bars at all for AT&T cell s

Questions

Fiber not available at my address, but web site says it is -- how to contact someone to assess?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. The AT&T web site insists that my address is eligible for fiber, probably because the surrounding neighborhoods all have it.  But technicians have come out twice and, in fact, fiber is NOT available without some level of construction because of th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspicious call and email about remote support

I got a call from 866-681-1201 this morning claiming to be following up about an issue I’ve had setting up my wifi. She had my information such as phone number and email which made it more believable. However, I have a technician scheduled to come tomorrow and she was saying they may be able to reso

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage from fiber install

Recent fiber installation at my house left my yard destroyed and a drain pipe crushed. I called 1-800-924-9420 (buried wire) and was advised that since I am not a customer, it would be 30-60 days for a contact back and no confirmation or email provided. I then called 1-855-365-4976 and was given a f

Questions

AT&T has left a hole in my yard for over 2 months with orange safety fencing around it

Is there a number to call to inquire about AT&T and the hole they dug in my yard to install fiber optic cable? It's been two plus months and no one's been out to do any work nor do we know who to contact to ask about their timeline and what the plan is for the hold that's right beside our sidewa

Questions

Construction

AT&T came to my street in February of 2022 to install a internet fiber and damaged my driveway and never came back to fix. Also they left a big hole in my back yard dangerous for my 89 year old father that lives with me. I am sick tired of call and never answer back or have the problem solved.

Questions

AT&T Fiber Installation

What does it mean when AT&T "has an order in to install fiber but doesn't have an ETA yet?" Is fiber coming? How long does it usually take? I'm about a half mile from the nearest VRAD.

Questions

Cut fiber optic lines

New community in Iron Station, construction still going on. Lines cut, ticket entered Thursday 7/28. It happens. Finally came yesterday. Fixed some of the problem, said they be back this am. No sign of them yet. Are they always this unreliable? I need to work from home & we have some medical iss

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why can't anyone at AT&T provide any type of answers beyond no show appointments and then giving you Dec 31, 2036 installation appointment

I had fiber in an apartment and then bought a new construction house in a neighborhood that is being finished out after 3 years. The neighborhood is already wired for fiber, and every house has the green cylinder labeled with AT&T, including my own, in the corner of the front yard. Fiber internet is

Questions

Where to find my ssid and password on my new gateway

There is only a qr code on my new fiber internet gateway. There is no sticker with ssid and password as there have always been before. When I scan the qr code...it says qr code not available. Where do I find SSID and password

Questions

Technician not showing up, no call no show, now told to wait 2 weeks

I just moved, I have been no called no showed by the technician twice. I have been sent around the ringer by call support every single time that I have called. I have taken off of work 2 times now to wait for my appointment. Today I had a software installation employee show up and was told that a te

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.