Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (201)

Most Recent
Property Damage by att fiber optic installation

Last week Att had workers installing fiber optic cable in the ground through out my subdivision. They did a wonderful job patching up my grass. My wife and I couldn't even tell that just a few days ago there was 3 foot holes in yard, one on each side of my driveway. Our first impression was great jo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Optic Internet in the San Fernando Valley

Hello! I just wanted to ask whether you guys (AT&T) would be bringing Fiber Optic internet to the SFV. (Between CA-27, or also known as Topanga Canyon Blvd, and the I-405 in the west and east, and between the CA-118 and the 101 Freeway in the north and south). It would be really nice to have acc

Questions

When is A T & T Fiber coming to ALL of Dacula GA zipcode 30019? Live off Drowning Creek Rd, Dacula.

When will fiber be available? The tech said he thought within 6months it maybe available. Just moved from the west coast and had no idea internet wasnt available in a suburb here in Dacula GA 30019 . I knew it would slow down but going from 1.2GB to 10MB/s is crazy. Cant get faster than that? I h

Questions

Had a Fiber Installation Appointment Today - No One Showed Up

ATT was supposed to come to my home in the morning to install fiber. Got a message around 11:30 that they were running late. Fast forward to 3:30 and still no sight of the technician, I decided to call ATT support. They told me the technicians were still fixing some other issues and will be at my pl

Questions

Is there already fiber in the ground if pedestals are popping up?

I've been thinking after I read a few posts on here about the progress in my neighborhood. There's no fiber available here for me and my neighborhood, but after seeing AT&T installing the large green pedestals (I've attached a picture from another thread) along with more activities I've mentione

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Installation in our neighborhood.

How long does it take to install the fiber network once they start digging and laying the cables?

Questions

WHEN WILL FIBER BE INSTALLED

They have laid the ground work for fiber to be installed in our area, but this was completed 5 weeks ago, but they have not come back run the fiber cable, we been waiting on this for 2 years to be completed, we would all like have good internet for change.

Questions

How to add a note to the work order?

A single installer in a small truck showed up today and discovered that while my neighbor does have AT&T Fiber, the way the poles are positioned, fiber will have be run on several poles. This will require two people and a bucket truck. Install was rescheduled for next week, but how do I confirm

Questions

Fiber line placed throughout neighborhood

An independent company hired by AT&T went into our back yard (without permission) and kept the gates open letting our dogs out on more than one occasion. The company said that "another" company would be coming the following week to lay grass since they tore up more than half my backyard. 

Questions

Get Fiber in a new townhouse community

I am developing a new townhouse community in Princeton, Texas. What is the number i can call to get fiber installed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mesh wifi using wired connection

I have ATT WiF modem BGW210-700, and AirTies 4920 (airi 4920).I configured a mesh wifi, but connection speed is much slower then through BGW210. Is there any way to configure a mesh network using wired connection between units, so that I could get higher wifi speed through AirTies 4920? Please adv

Questions

26 days with out internet!!!

ATT internet down since 12/24/21. Four technicians have been scheduled and none have completed the job or even tried to. Two failed to issue new service tickets and the last one, today 01/12/22, flat out, stood us up! Today was the 20th day without internet and next appointment was scheduled for 01/

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Honeywell Thermostat Not Working Since Fiber Internet Installed

My Honeywell smart thermostat was working fine the morning of the install of our new fiber internet service. That evening we updated the wifi network on the unit to connect to the new ISP. Now whenever the temp reaches the set temp for the heater to turn on the AC turns on instead, which isn't much

Questions

Outside facilities issue

“Outside facilities issue” What does this even mean? Other people in my building have had service activated this week. I can’t even get an estimate for an install date, what is going on? 

Questions

DUPS-1232A

I have a DUPS-1232A installed upstairs in my loft area. It is plugged in and wired to a phone jack.  I have fiber internet and the gray box is on the outside of the house.  I had digital phone service that I discontinued.  I had U-verse but have canceled it and currently stream Direc

Questions

Where can I file a complaint about technical support and AT&T's line-burying department?

How do I file a complaint on technical support and the department that bury line for AT&T internet? They been giving (Edited per community guidelines) the past three weeks

Questions

AT&T contractor performance

AT&T is installing fiber in my neighborhood. THANK YOU!! However, the contractor had to dig a UG bore pit in my yard. I don’t expect the contractor to replace sod but I do expect the area that was dug up to be level and as close as possible to the way the area was when they began. The area is mu

Questions

After using NordVPN, AT&T Fibre internet disconnects.

Has anyone else had something similar happen to them? Connecting to servers in the United States. Open a handful of torrents. After a few minutes, the entire house's internet stops working. All devices, not only the PC, use NordVPN. The TV (wired) will stop streaming Netflix/Hulu, the mobile phone o

Questions

AT&T Fiber Optics Bored thru Home Main Sewer Line

Approx one month ago, AT&T bored a hole through the middle of our main sewer line. We have had interior water damage that AT&T is responsible for. I have spent a number of hours on the phone with AT&T Customer service, only to be re-directed back to the beginning of the phone call. Reque

Questions

How long for Fiber after infrastructure is installed?

Hello. After coming to the conclusion that AT&T fiber is being installed in my area, thanks to this form, I have a question about how long it will take because of the recent developments. Recently, in the last month, AT&T has installed green pillars, scattered around the neighborhood, they

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.