Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (311)

Most Recent
Fiber Infrastructure

Hello all, A little confused by the manner in which Fiber is installed. I have Fiber available within a quarter mile or less from my house, in all directions; however my particular neighborhood is excluded.  Is this something that is driven by the HOA, or neighborhood, or perhaps municipality

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Outside Facility Issue

For over a month now we have been attempting to connect internet in our new construction home. We were told for almost three weeks that our new address was not valid. Then one day it was. Went to the ATT store to schedule install. The on the day of the install got a phone call from a rep who said

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hole in my yard and subcontractor hasn’t returned

About 2 months ago an AT&T contractor requested access to our yard to upgrade the fiber lines. There is a 3 foot hole in my yard and they have not returned. A tree is now growing in that hole. Don’t know who to contact.

Questions

When is fiber coming to my area? I was told it was coming by February 2021, and I haven’t even see a truck

I was told by like three or four techs that my area would be getting fiber, and that was two years ago. Every other street in my city is getting fiber, but not my street. Techs are always over at the box down the road looking at stuff, but they dang sure aren’t putting up fiber. What’s the holdup? I

Questions

Internet installation

I was told my internet was going to be installed within 2-4 days. That hasn’t happened now they are saying wait another 48 hours to even be able to call someone. Now I checked my account and it says my tech will be coming on December 31st 2036.

Questions

No help with validating address

Hello, I live in a new neighborhood that is about halfway complete. ATT fiber is ran all throughout the neighborhood I even have ATT fiber markers in my yard and my neighbors up and down the street have it on both sides. On June 6th I was supposed to have fiber installed after being told by cu

Questions

HELP!

Hard to believe that it's come to this, but I don't know how to proceed, so I guess I'll try this forum - Three weeks ago, we moved residences and scheduled a transfer of service from home we moved from to our new home.  The technician wasn't able to pull the fiber line from the street to o

Questions

ATT Expansion

I need to know when and how I can get ATT Fiber at my residence because I am at risk of job loss due to low upload and download speeds. 5mbps is just not enough especially when ATT is the only option where I live for internet service.

Questions

Contact information for Address Verification?

I just moved into a new rental a few weeks ago. I started a brand new ATT account at my new home immediately upon moving in. Modem arrived as indicated, I self-installed, everything worked. Great. 5 days ago my internet mysteriously stops working. After an hour of sitting on hold and service call

Questions

What do I have to do to get the fiber optic cable buried

For 5 months now I have been trying to get AT&T to bury a cable that goes across my pool deck and two of my neighbors yard! how is this acceptable? Now one seems to take ownership of the issue and everyone that I speak to is very good at deflecting the problem and kicking it off “next week” The

Questions

Fiber bury service

we switched to ATT fiber internet on 5/28/22. On the day it was installed the service technician said the utilities would be marked and someone would be in contact within a couple days and it would be buried within a week.  No one ever reached out, so a week after the installation I called to

Questions

No Fiber in Neighborhood Conduit (FOR MONTHS!)

My neighbors and I (and 50+ future neighbors) have been stuck in a months long perpetual loop: (1) service call --> (2) service technician --> (3) unable to install service --> (4) escalation ticket --> (5) ticket incorrectly closed --> (1) service call --> service ad nauseam...

Questions

AT&T box on my property needs moving or repaired and sunken

At& t box in my front yard is a foot above ground and broken. I do not have AT&T service and want the box moved or put out of sight. Tech said he reported it over a month ago and it would be resolved within a couple of weeks he was reporting this on his own already when I pointed it out. Not

Questions

Installation Not Happening

I am super (Edited per community guidelines) that I waited for 2 different days for 2 different installations that they knew were never gonna happen. I spent hours on the phone getting transferred and lied to, only to finally be told we will contact you once they fix the problem whatever that is, pr

Questions

No great internet connection BUT only satellite connection in my area

PLEASE HELP ME OUT AT&T Hello, I've been wanting fast and reliable internet connection for a very long time now since satellite connection isn't doing me any well in my area. I really hope your coverage does expand into my area and helps me and my neighbors out with the slow connectivity over

Questions

Burial Services

Be ready for a novel, it much more complicated than it should ever be. Original fiber installation on May 19, 2022 - all went well with resulting internet connectivity. Burial services came on May 29 - decently quick I judge.  The burial service tech examined the exposed wire and claimed the

Questions

Cut Fiber Line

Hello I have a cut fiber line that contractors cut that was marked. Is there any way to escalate same day repair and not just schedules because this is affecting my work hours working from home. Could anyone help me with this thank you

Questions

How Can Installation Be Possible Without Fiber

Hello, I received a door tag for AT&T work in my neighborhood in the coming weeks. When I went to the URL mentioned in the tag to get details on the AT&T Fiber product, the site immediately said I was good to order fiber.  I even get messages in my AT&T wireless page to sign up

Questions

Broken Irrigation System Upon Fiber Installation

The installation team who used a trencher on my front yard have severed my irrigation system. I have made a formal request through Customer Service, but they have not moved forward with this request. what can I do!?

Questions

Upgrade to fiber cost

We currently have AT&T Internet 18. We are scheduled to get fiber next week.  Wondering what, if any, charges will be incurred for installation other that a modem upgrade.  If they have to run fiber directly to the house and possibly directly to our modem, I'm assuming there will be a

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.