Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (218)

Most Recent
Parental Comtrols

I recently subscribed to AT&T fiber and am in the process of configuring my WiFi network. Are there any more thorough parental controls than the Profile functionality found in the app?  So far, I can’t figure out how to do anything more than control an access schedule.  Is it possible

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber

Fiber was put in my neighborhood this summer. When will it be available?

Questions

Needing internet connected for new construction. We've been waiting two months. HELP!

Service was originally supposed to be installed on 8/23, but the technician could not find the hand hole on my property to pull the wire from. Two technicians and many phone calls later, a two man construction crew finally came out and found the hand hole in my yard (destroyed by builders) and repla

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber setup

I was getting fiber finally installed and was hoping someone can explain the basics of the setup. Does it flow like this. Fiber line from poll > (no junction box?) > ONT box > (via ethernet cable) to router I'm trying to get them to send me a fiber line so I can pass it through my attic

Questions

Relocate Fiber Optic Conduit

We are developing a piece of property alongside a Highway. There is currently one AT&T line where we need to perform earthwork. How can I get in contact with someone in Hattiesburg, MS to look at this work with me?

Questions

Fiber Optics Nashville

Good morning, In Nashville, it’s stated that fiber optics covers almost 97% of the area. However, this just so happens to leave out the 37208 area or North Nashville. I was wondering why this was the case as this is a hot spot for colleges??

Questions

Help on what I need to buy

I just built a townhouse for my college aged son and his roommates. We had the blue cat-5 or cat-6 cable run to multiple rooms in the house.  There is no panel box in the house.  Basically the builder ran the cable and there is a bundle of blue cables on the outside of the house.  We

Questions

When will ATT Fiber be available in 95126 area code?

Currenly I'm paying $45/mo for 50Mbs. Would be nice to have at least 300Mbs for $30. Big discrepancy here.

Questions

Aerial Fiber Line across my yard

About 2 days ago, I noticed there was this black cable hanging across my backyard. Its connected from a post and my neighbors house. I investigated to see what kind of cable it was, and I found the word Fiber on it so Im assuming its from ATT technician who did a bad job and did not ask if they coul

Questions

Need help setting up my wifi

I order AT&t Wi-Fi for $10 a month but I have no other services for me TT no phone line no nothing they sent me the box and it has the modem and all the lines and tells me to connect to my service box what is a service box and how do I connect to it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I pull up the flags AT&T have placed in my yard

AT&T, or so I've heard, have placed flags all over my neighborhood and have been working to install fiber optics. I know work has been done because my yard has been torn up a couple times.  When is it ok to pull up the flags so I can cut the grass?  Some neighbors have already done so

Questions

Neighborhood fiber upgrade access

Someone gave my daughter a flyer at my house today, stating they needed access to the pole in our backyard on Monday.  No businez card or phone number attached to flyer.  I have roofing scheduled Monday.  How do I advise this work crew?  Maybe they can do other work in the ne

Questions

Can't Connect to file server on home network

I have AT&T 1k fiber service to my home and a block of static IPs. I have a file server on the home network that I can reliably access from outside with the exception of my work. At the office, internet service is provided by Comcast. If I setup a hotspot, I am able to connect to my home network

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to Raise a claim for damage to my lawn and services

I dont have At&t as Internet service provider. (I do have wireless with yall). Past week contractors from ATT&T started digging my lawn as they wanted to provide internet to my neighbors across the street. There is a damage to the lawn and sprinkler is leaking. Where do I raise a clai

Questions

Fiber Installation Damage

I manage an HOA and they are installing Fiber. They are causing damage to quite a few yards in our community. what can we do?

Questions

How do I get a survey/ evaluation of fiber/ 5G services?

My family and I moved to a new neighborhood in Diana, TX in November of 2017. Once we moved In we found out that our neighborhood only has access to satellite internet options. Since then I have been trying adamantly to get ETEX (the main internet provider in my area) to provide services and was inf

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need internet access in my area

My family and I recently moved to a new house in Fisherville Ky. We cannot get internet here whatsoever, but we’re 3 miles from an at&t store and two houses down our neighbor has Fiber. The neighbor behind us and right next to us both said they need and would pay for his speed connection. Is the

Questions

My yard tore up when burying fiber line. I still have exposed fiber line afterwards. Horrible job.

My yard was recently aerated for the season. Fiber line was cut. Previous line was not buried deep enough. When ATT came out to bury new line they significantly tore up my lawn. If that wasn't bad enough they left expose fiber line which eventually will be cut again. Horrible job. ATT could save the

Questions

Watchguard Model T30-W with new AT&T Fiber Modem

Currently using a DSL from Charter/Spectrum. Have had AT&T Fiber router/modem installed, but when I connect our network firewall to the AT&T router/modem, we cannot connect to the internet. When I connect a laptop directly to the AT&T box, it works great so I'm thinking there must be som

Questions

Laying Fiber in my neighborhood

The gas lines have been marked with flags and yellow markings all over my neighborhood for 3 weeks now, but no sign of AT&T. When will my neighborhood be worked on?  We are Standard View in Johns Creek.  Thank you. Cathy

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.