Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (201)

Most Recent
ATT Fiber in the Arts District, Los Angeles

Hi, The Arts District in LA (zip code 90012) has become a very desirable neighborhood with several high end, new construction apartment buildings and businesses recently completed. However, a lot/most of the older buildings that have since been rehabbed aren't yet connected to ATT Fiber even thou

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Over 2 months to bury fiber cable?

Dana fed fiber cable replaced in November and still not buried. I called and they said they have to send another technician and cable would be buried a week to 10 days after that! What a horrible company!

Questions

side yard dug by att and messed up with drip pipe lines and did not connect back the drip pipes

My side yard was dug to lay a fiber and the ATT team left the drip pipe unconnected on the LAWN surface. THIS MAKES THE WATER GO WASTE WHEN EVER THE IRRIGATION SYSTEM TURNS ON. I SPOKE TO THE GUYS WHO WERE DOING THE EXCAVATION WORK BUT IT WAS LEFT UNRECTIFIED. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS.

Questions

There is no real follow up here

It is interesting that when a complaint is posted and customer service is directly challenged, that AT&T chooses to treat matters as though they are posted in a dead end queue. in the month since I encountered a rude and nasty contractor, I have received no response from the company. I am n

Questions

Closed

fiber

Since everybody want give the run around on answer the question, and give some link, here the answer to link, only 50MBPS is in our area, but the boxes were installed 6 weeks ago, and nothing has happen, they start something never finish it. I guess it time for another nasy email to higher up to get

Questions

How to get the engineering department to install in our neighborhood and stop delaying it’s Been 4 to 5 months of delays

I have received Several appointments For Install for Internet with AT&T. The customer service Representatives call me and Keep Rescheduling then call back the day of and the end up being canceled. All appointments have been cancelled due to delay in Engineering Department I have 30 other neighbo

Questions

technician did not show up for fiber installation

Hi,I had an appointment for a technician between a 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. No technician showed up to install a ONT / Phone Jack to connect the delivered Router/ Gateway. My apointment is still confirmed and I can expect the tech in -3 days. Rescheduling does not work and reports "You can enter a new

Questions

Fiber runs down the main road, but AT&T skipped our community

I'm HOA President for our community and the 13 homes are all eager to sign up for service, as AT&T just announced availability in the community next to us. The fiber runs all around our community, but AT&T didn't run it down our street because it's a private road.  Is there anyway to r

Questions

Internet service

How do I request a work order to review having service provided in my area? We have service in my neighborhood across the street but I was told I am out of the service area.

Questions

Unable to complete set up service

Hi, A red light in the broadband icon appears and I can not complete the installation process and following message appears:

Questions

Internet service

I recently build a new home and the homes across the street from us in your neighborhood has availability to AT&T but we were told the service area doesn’t extend to us on so we have to sit and wait until the service is available in my area. How do I request a work order for someone to come out

Questions

I can SEE the fiber connection FROM MY PORCH

I bought my home a year and a half ago with one of the major deciding factors being that it showed up on AT&T's address search as able to receive fiber internet. The very same day I signed the final papers for the house I called AT&T to set up my service only to find out that all of a sudden

Questions

Is it safe to drive over unburied fiber optic cable?

I’ve recently had fiber internet installed at my home. They had to run a cable across my driveway and I received a text that the cable is scheduled to be buried. This was over 2 weeks ago. I’m getting tired of using my neighbor’s driveway to get to mine, but I’m afraid of breaking the fiber optics.

Questions

Neighbors on both sides of me have ATT Fiber, but for some reason I am not eligible

Last summer ATT Fiber was run through out my neighborhood. My neighbors on both sides of me have had it installed.  They were not existing customers, but I am.  I have called and requested an address update, however that ticket was closed on Jan. 10th saying there were insufficient facili

Questions

Estimated Fiber Timeline

I live in the Chicago suburbs and AT&T contractors recently buried conduit for fiber in my street. I talked to one of them, and he said the street burial is done (as I am the last house on my dead end street) and that they will be back soon to pull the fiber through. Fiber is not new to my ne

Questions

Fiber installation delays New Business (Brandon MS).

We are looking to relocate our business to a new building. The owner of this building had ATT approve running fiber back in early November. The building construction is pretty much done and Power is on to the building. The only holdup is getting ATT to run the fiber. The Owner had been in touch with

Questions

Moving service to new home

I moved from an apartment 5 mins up the street from my new community where we have purchased a new construction townhome. The neighborhood has been established for years and they have added townhomes to the back side of the property. There are several units already completed with families who have s

Questions

Closed

Fiber

This response is the run around, our area need a answer when AT&T going complete something instead of giving everybody run around, never get straight answer out of anybody with at&t

Questions

Why do All my neighbors able to get fiber

So there is this weird situation. i checked the tracker for fiber on all the houses around my house and they are all able to get fiber but my house cant. i kinda want to know why. like even the people across the street and much further away can get it

Questions

Frustration

I recently bought a new construction house and moved in on 12/20/21. The first service I knew I needed was internet and I found out Att was the only provider for my area and to my delight I was told they provided 1GB fiber in my area. Since that day I’ve received almost no service or follow through.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.