Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Most Recent
Destroyed grass at home

Last week AT & T installed fiber wire for my next door neighbor and destroyed my grass installing it. They replaced his grass they dug up but not mine. 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

After installation, the fiber connection failed

My fiber connection failed fter installation today. Rebooting does or help.

Questions

Home internet not available

I need to get home internet set up and att keeps telling me it's not available in my area, even though at least 4 of my neighbors have it. In fact, every single internet provider I have called says that, and my next door neighbor has tmobile and the people across and down the street have comcast. Wh

Questions

Enable IPsec traffic

We have BGW320-505 modem and want to enable it to pass IPsec traffic to/from. I'm not sure how to do that. We also want to connect multiple devices on the modem via an unmanaged switch (umanaged switch has a few devices connected to it and that is connected to the modem). How do we "open" the ATT BG

Questions

To Get started with the internet

Intrusions to setup internet

Questions

Slack after line replacement

A 3rd party contractor is upgrading lines in our neighborhood to fiber optic. They left so much slack in the line to our house that I can hold the line while standing in my backyard.  This is unsafe and needs to be corrected ASAP

Questions

Run away from at&t as fast as u can

I have had nothing but headache after headache with this horrible company. I would rather spend more money elsewhere.

Questions

Can I pay to have fiber run to my home

Please do not give the canned response about checking the map. AT&T Fiber is all around my property's perimeter (neighborhoods and offices adjoin my property line)  but my house sits in the middle of my 20 acres.  Does AT&T offer a custom service for me to pay them to run the fibe

Questions

horrible installation on my fiber internet

a young technician came and ran cable down the middle of my backyard taking the shortest path possible to then proceed and drill a hole in a location I do not and will never put any device through my back wall ghetto as heck. I am wondering if I should even use ATT at this point I had loads of troub

Questions

Technician cut my fiber cable

Today, my neighbors got AT&T Fiber services installed. The technician decided for whatever reason to cut my line going into house, I call ATT and they not have anything for tomorrow at first time... I decide to go to my neighbors and they have the cell for the technician I text him and going to

Questions

Cancel Home Smart

How do I cancel Home Smart. I do not want or need it.  

Questions

Set up my Internet and Wifi

I recently decided to switch to AT&T internet and WIFI for my home, and I am seriously considering not switching and staying with Spectrum. I was shipped a box to set up my internet, and there are no physical instructions, so I have to use the phone and Smart Home App. Why does everything have t

Questions

cant get fiber internet hooked up

I have a new built home and apparently, the att hand hole for my lot was buried or destroyed during the land leveling for my house. I have had three different service come out and tell me the same thing. A contract crew was supposed to be coming out to dig for a new hand hole but i havent heard from

Questions

Does anyone suggest AT&T Fiber Internet 1000?

So I moved to a new place and found out that AT&T Fiber Internet is available at my address for $49.99/mo plus the equipment for $10/mo which makes it $59.99/mo. It says the installation fee is waived, and now I’m a click away to getting it. I feel like this is probably too good to be true, so I

Questions

Fiber Install truck roll

Bought a house previously had AT&T fiber. But, large renovatin including new driveway -> old fiber line no longer connected.  I have laid conduit for you, need to arrange a truck roll.  SHould I just order on web and call 1-800-288-2020 or a better way to arrange?

Questions

How is fiber optic added to an account

Is there a new device needed to install fiber optic 1000

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber go straight into the home?

I am scheduled to get AT&T 300 Mbps fiber tomorrow and I have several questions: 1.  Does the fiber come all the way into the home?  2.  I haven't gotten any info on anything that I have to do to prepare?  3.  Does the "fiber" come all the way inside?  4. 

Questions

Closed

como instalar ATT internet security suites en mi computadora con windows 8?

Cuando voy al sitio de att para instalarlo dice que solo para high speed internet y DSL costumers

Questions

Closed

ATT internet security suites by Mc affe

I cant install the antivirus in my windows * loptop

Questions

Not getting download speed (<2mbps) from my gateway

Speed to my router is +900mbps. Speed to my devices is snail pace (<2mbps). Something is blocking the output speed. Any guesses?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.