Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (77)

Most Recent
Fiber Internet Service availability in New Orleans 70125

There is an ATT Fiber internet connection block on the utility pole directly across the street from my house. Cox Internet service comes into my house from the same pole.  Yet when I put my address into the ATT site to check for fiber internet availability, it says it's not available.  I'

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

$100 ACTNOW reward at AT&T check-out?

I placed an online order for AT&T Fiber. At check-out, there was a pop-up of $100 reward card from AT&T. I entered the promo code ACTNOW, and this was recorded as part of my check-out. When would I receive redemption instruction for this item? Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Cancelled Appt, No Notice; Now Waiting Address Validation

I called this morning to confirm my transfer of service appt for tomorrow, only to find out it had been canceled without any notice and that the address both has service and that they can not find it in the system. However that makes sense... Finally got to the loyalty department to get a ticket for

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber Internet

When if at all will ATT Fiber be available in West Nashville? You would think with Vanderbilt University, Belmont, VUMC, Centennial, St. Thomas, TriStar, all the businesses and the amount of people living in this area, there would be Fiber available.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Why AT&T Fiber Rollout slow or non existent in my area.

I live in Texas City, TX and numerous areas have AT&T Fiber and nearby are numerous industrial companies. However, when it comes to my address I am limited to the lowest speed for AT&T (basically bonded DSL) or the gorilla company that wants to mafia their prices.  Why is it that AT&am

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Very frustrating customer service by At&t

In January, I moved to Austin. I was in a temporary apartment and was looking to set up internet service for a rental house that I would move in to after a week. I checked online and at that time I saw that for 300 mbps service, I would get a $200 visa card plus I had 2 promo codes ACTNOW ($100) and

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber

My house is zoned for 5mbps, how can I ask for a price quote for construction of fiber? Spectrum gave it to me.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How can I stop getting emails and texts that fiber is available?

I've tried unsubscribing on the website but at least once a week I get a text and an email saying, "Fiber is available! Sign up now!" It isn't available here, it will never be available here, and I'm tired of being notified about it. At this point its bordering on intentional false advertising. If y

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

ATT promised a gift card but is now only offering a 1/2 credit

I added internet to our fiber service back in October.  The ATT site promised a $125 gift card as part of the come-on.  The install order was processed verbally by some ATT person.  The card never showed up, nor did any email or written notifications.  After repeated calls trying to follow-up, I was

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Who to contact to get fiber in my area.

I live in Loudon TN and learned there is fiber routed to a subdivision adjacent to our street. Our street is Lakewood Dr.  Who can I contact to request fiber to be routed down our street?  Several neighbors have expressed interest also. Thank you, Jeff Harrison

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Ebb laptop

I'm trying to get my laptop for the Ebb program

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

our wireless speed is horrible how can we get fiber

we have struggled for years with horrible speeds at our residence. Fiber is in the neighborhood but we have struggled with the installers trying to push us to a costly private installation. Our ATT Uverse speed waffles between the lowest possible to passable. Is there a fiber option in the neighborh

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accidentally renewed service. I want to cancel.

My service was accidentally renewed. I never use it and I want it canceled as soon as possible with no fee. Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

fiber

I'm AT&T retiree. How can I get price to change to fiber or will my price stay what it is?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Closed

Free Fiber Upgrade

How does one accomplish the promised 10X faster internet upgrade "at the same price you're paying now"? I can't find how to make that happen.  I have the letter containing the promise, but don't see the option online.  All options seem to cost more.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to request fiber at new address if it says unavailable now

Originally it said I could get fiber at my new address so I signed up before I moved and now they say it is not available. Is there somewhere I can request that they expand to my neighborhood? It is available all around my new address but not precisely at it.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How can i tell when fiber will be available in my area?

I am LIVID with xfinity. I cant use att because they only offer DSL and the speeds are too slow for my usage. I live in a city right next to an att fiber city, i dont want an exact time frame, just a year to expect it. city is Hanford, CA

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.