Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (77)

Most Recent
Was fiber just installed on my street?

ATT has been working on the box across from my house. They dug up a huge hole deep enough for me just to see the men's head above ground and they ran some big black cable underground and connected it to the box. Last year they said they were going to install fiber in the area. How can I tell if that

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber optic internet

I run two business from my home. AT&T installed fiber optic lines down my street about a year ago and the business next door has the availability to get fiber optic internet but when I check availability at my address it says it’s not available. Why can the business next door get internet but I

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

What is prevailing rate?

Hi! My partner and I have been considering switching to either fiber 500 or 1000, because we are not happy with our current service. I understand that the pricing for each tier is pretty straight-forward, but I am confused about the "prevailing rate" that goes into effect after the first 12 months.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

NOT FREE to upgrade even though they advertise it!!! WATCH OUT! THEY ARE LYING

Had a door to door associate from AT&T come to my house telling me they were upgrading the network. They set me up with an appointment to get it done. The appointment agreed to was not the same as the one that I got in the confirmation email. So I needed to reset it. Called and waited the requir

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Help

My current plan is really slow, so I was thinking of switching to AT&T Fiber, but I'm still unsure of how it works. Is it wireless? And how do I know if it's the best plan for me to use? I like to play games and downloading with my current plan takes forever. Please help!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber or better internet in our neighborhood

We have 20 houses in our neighborhood we all request fiber or something better than the DSL we currently have fiber is all around us stopped at&t guy working on terminal he sed just requires a request our road is pineneedle ln wilmer al.36587 we would all get it asap

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

regarding fiber activation

Hello to make a summary, there is fiber already laid out where I live and spliced, pedestals & cabinets in our area. Still no word or news about activation but one of the homes at the bottom of our area (our sub section really) has fiber already working. I am a drop contractor and I saw the tick

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber

I would like fiber internet in my area Quirks run road danville Kentucky

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Previous tenant still has internet service

I’m moving into a rental home on May 1, and the previous tenant still has their AT&T services connected. The landlord wasn’t much help, and I’m not sure what to do. I don’t need phone or tv, just internet.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

What is the highest speed available

Good afternoon. I just inquired with Att for Fibre Internet. It asked for my address and provided me with 25mbs. No other options, no where to find out if there is a higher speed available.. only asks me to proceed with the $55 per month purchase. Well I don't want 25mbs.. I need much higher mb

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Notify me when fiber is available

A truck came through my neighborhood saying fiber was coming and had a web address to sign up to be notified when it becomes available. I missed the web address for that. Anybody know where I can sign up to be notified?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Customer Service

I want to make sure this info gets to Daniel's boss since I'm not sure it went through on the phone survey! Re Daniel, Customer Service 4/22/2022 I want to say Daniel is outstanding! Very patient, great communication and clarification, thorough, knowledgeable.  I had been dreading the in

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Official Solution

ATT Fiber junction pole was left open with fiber cable on the ground

Someone was working on a fiber junction in back of my house. I suspect it was an ATT Technician but I didn't get outside in time to talk to him. He left the junction cover loose and not secure, with this black fiber cable loop sticking out. Who do I contact to have this fixed properly?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

New house, Fiber neighborhood, ATT Says no internet available

We are about to close on our new home, and there is 100% AT&T Fiber laid down in the neighborhood. We are in section 8, and they laid the fiber with section 7 and 8 together.  Our home sales rep also confirmed that the entire neighborhood has been laid with fiber.  I've asked for a ad

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Transferring Internet To New Apartment

Has anyone ever dealt with this situation? I have been trying to transfer my residential fiber internet to my new apartment that I now live in.  I am told by AT&T that there is a Business Account that is currently set up at this apartment and that I CANNOT get my service over until t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACTNOW Fiber Promotion

I recently signed up for Fiber and the ACTNOW promo was automatically added for an additional $100 gift card but I’m trying to view the details for it and there’s no mention of it anywhere on the site. I want to make sure I don’t miss the redemption email. Does anyone know how long it takes? I recei

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber Availability in Galveston Texas 1500 block of Avenue M south side of street

I'm trying to find out when fiber will be available on the south side of 1500 block of Avenue M. Galveston, TX 77550. The house across the street has it, the house 2 doors down on 1600 block has it, but my block doesn't have it.  NOBODY at AT&T has been able to tell me when it will get her

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Is there a way to request AT&T internet near me?

I’ve looked everywhere and I’m fed up and sick of Xfinity I have my phone service and direct TV but am being told I can’t get internet.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Aerial Fiber already up on the power lines, Been told that FTTN is soon going to be finished, but have gotten no updates.

ATT started putting up the lines around September of 2021, (As of writing this it is currently April of 2022) I did not ask about it until I actually noticed it which was around 2 months ago, The fiber lines would need to run (According to google maps distance calculators) about 1,245 ft. The n

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When will I get fiber at my address

We have had signs for a couple of months saying it’s coming soon and workers have been through the subdivision but it still says on the website it is not available.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.