Most Recent

Closed

Fiber Internet

How far can fiber be run from street to my home

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Fiber internet

Will AT&T use my own under ground conduit with pull string to install my Fiber service from street to my house,700 ft away?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How do I request Fiber optics in my area

We have been so patiently waiting for better speeds in our area, how do we request them or at least know if they will happen?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber internet

I live in an area where fiber is all around me, less than half a mile away. When will I get fiber. I've been waiting for years to ditch spectrum. https://go.usa.gov/xJCSw

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

"Undefined" error message when trying to order new service

I have been trying to place an order for new Fiber internet service. The service is available at the address but I keep getting to "bill preferences" and once I type in CC info and select "autopay" an "Undefined" error message appears under "bill preferences" and I can't continue. Chat couldn't help

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

new service problems

I signed up for AT&T internet and Direct TV streaming. On Thursday an AT&T tech showed up and installed a box on the outside of my home, which connects fiber to the telephone pole across the street. On Friday AT&T sent an independent contractor to install the modem within my home and tha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Business fiber available at my apartment building address, but not at my apartment for residential service

I am trying to get fiber Internet at my apartment building. I have this issue where it says business fiber is available at my apartment building (since it is a business address) with and without the unit number, but no fiber is available when I select my apartment with the unit number as a residenti

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Installation Of Internet & home phone service

This is a brand new service , wanted to switch from Spectrum. Appointment was last Wednesday. Tech did half of the work , he installed modem and unable to complete the work as he couldn’t locate the fiber optic. He said engineer need to come and do the work by pumping air. Called today and they do n

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Address not pulling up/constantly told address does not exist or isn't valid when trying to order Fiber.

New Construction. Hi, Moved into my house August 2021. I have literally called every week since August 2021 regarding Fiber. There's a unit in my yard, but for some reason they can't validate my address. ATT techs have said the whole neighborhood should have it. I've had my case opened, escalated, c

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

I got scammed.

Last month, I started atnt fiber 300 service.I signed up the service through the atnt website online chat.The agent promised a $250 reward card. I have contacted customer service more than 20 times. They said they couldn't find the promised reward in my account. I think I got scammed. The agent name

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How Can I Get Fiber Access

I am in Anniston AL and many of my neighbors have AT&T Fiber internet. The house closest to my home with fiber is about 1000ft away. I would be willing to pay to run the fiber to my house! (I really need business level access.) Thanks...

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Website redirects preventing me from shopping for home internet service

Here's my order of events/clicks:1. From my Account overview page, I click on Add Services (Get Started > Shop Internet).2. I click on either "Check for an Upgrade" or "Shop Internet" buttons from a page that reads, "Check your notifications, make changes to your plan, or see if you qualify for a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber optic line in my yard… but I don’t have access

There’s a brand new, and active, fiber optic cable in my front yard. Only 6 of the 72 fibers in the cable are going to a new cell tower. Why is AT&T not giving us access? We are suffering with copper phone lines that break weekly. We also have no cellular reception there despite the new tower. O

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Do AT&T technicians really exist?

I’ve had to reschedule my fiber setup time twice now (3 total appointments made total) because the technicians were a no show all 3 times, including today. Customer support assured me each time that I called them that either 1) a technician was on the way and/or 2) they were “checking on the order”

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber Internet

Will my neighborhood ever have fiber installed for internet or other services?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

att fiber 2gb

If i get att fiber 2gb plan would i need to upgrade my lan and wifi card? currently on my motherboad the lan says 10/100/1000? thankls Bob

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

5 day outage, no info

Fiber internet went out on Monday morning. Tech came out Tuesday afternoon and left after starting work, saying he had been reassigned. New tech on Thursday said there is a bigger problem somewhere upstream. 2 other neighbors in our street are without service too. We talked to one of their techs who

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Neighbor has fiber and I do not!

ATT has been installing fiber in my neighborhood for a few months now. About 2 months ago they completed the install of fiber to the pedestal that services my house and the neighbor behind me.  They activated service for the neighbor behind me (different street) but my address is still showing

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

ATT fiber dedicated or not for ATT 1000

So a ton of friends are giving me criticism over ordering 1000 ATT Fiber plan. There is no information to be found in how data speeds are shared between other users in the neighborhood. Will my d/u speeds be severely impacted  by other users in my area? Is there any more information

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Unable to Order with Fraud Alert

I tried placing an order online for AT&T internet and once I got to the soft credit check portion, it bounced me out and gave me a number to call (which was AT&T Wireless and couldn't help). I tried the online chat and they tried to complete the order and were unable to as well. They said I

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.