Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (113)

Most Recent
Rural Internet

I can get ATT cellular service in my area (and ONLY ATT service) but for some reason I cannot get dedicated 4g internet from ATT in my area (zip 81252). I can use my 40gb hotspot data but that isn't enough data for one month. Why can't I get ATT dedicated cellular internet in my area, it makes no se

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

TERRIBLE WIFI-SLOW, unresponsive and has to be reset multiple times

We have the elite/fastest package offered! Our wifi is AWFUL! It took us four hours of REPEAT resetting everything today to have it partially connect and halfway work and it happens OFTEN! It’s SLOW. Home manager app also doesn’t accurately show what’s connected and what’s not. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Att is going down

Verizon used to be the big dog then their service went to crap. I have been using att for years and in the past 4 months service has went south. #dobetter #fixyourend #iwannaswitch

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How do i increase speed in AT&T by chnaging a DNS Servers?

My AT&T is running slow on internet. I thought to change my DNS Servers to boost its speed. Online i see there are many free DNS servers that offers really decent speed. Please recommend me something.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Reward Card!!!

I was promised $100 gift card for signing up!!! I keep getting the run around about check the rewards center, even spoke to an ATT person who came to my door trying to sell stuff. It’s been well over 6months and still nothing nor does ATT seem to give a crap if I get it or not.. ive checked reward c

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I want to report an area wide internet outage

Good afternoon, I want to report an area wide internet outage. How would I go about doing that. Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

WHEN WILL THE DETROIT AREA INTERNET ISSUES END

So I’ve had an outage in the 48237 zip code for home phone and internet for about a week now. I keep getting the same (Edited per community guidelines) over the phone saying they’re working on it daily, and on one update page, it says no outage. On the other page, it’ll say outage since 8/14. Mind y

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Suspicious call from AT&T

I got a call from someone from (330)446-3360 claiming t obe from AT&T and offering me internet and phone service for $70 a month. Is this a legit call or a scam?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Disconnected from server

Often my email claims that I'm no longer connected to a server. And this happens consistently at home. Also, I don't recall EVER getting three out of five "bars" at home! Please help! Sincerely, Timothy (Edited per community guidelines) [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can I apply online for AT&T Access Internet?

I need to fill out an application for AT&T Access Internet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Russian-speaking employee

There is a Russian-speaking employee in the city of tampa?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Nothing of value

Hi, I would like to know why AT&T offers little or nothing of value when it comes to their internet speed? Like why was the internet put in at only 50MB/s of speed? This is not year 2000. People need more speed because of more devices. Also, customer service people can't offer me anything valuable.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T internet plans

I live in Wisconsin and have AT&T 25 which has 1TB monthly data allowance and we pay $60 a month. When I click on manage my plan I see an option for At&T 75 for $70 a month. While it would be nice to have faster internet, at this point the only problem we have is our wireless devices sometim

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fraudulent representation for phone and cell service

I couldn't be more unhappy with the fraud that was perpetrated by AT&T's representative to us. I recently signed up for fiber in my home.  On the day of the installation an In Home Expert, Jeff McPherson, came to my house.  He explained that AT&T was working on improving their cus

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T prepaid issue

I purchased the 100GB of 5G high-speed data plan for my NETGEAR mobile hotspot router. So far I’ve used 60GB, however according to my account summary, I’ve only got 20GB remaining. Shouldn’t it be 40GB remaining?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T 50Mb/sec download is only getting 10Mb/sec on Aug 11/2021 in Imperial Beach California

All of a sudden the download speed in the San Diego area is down to 10Mb/sec instead of 50Mb/sec. What is broken ? This is UVERSE internet 50.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fixed Wireless

AT&T what are you doing??? You are stealing from customers with fixed wireless internet.  And yes, I'm one of them.  You baited me in with my initial install.  My speeds were above 25Mbps consistently.  That may have lasted about eight months.  Now they are a consistent 5-6Mbps when it's connected. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How i fix 501 error?

Hi there i have a little issue on my web page [EDITED] , when i open this page it show me 501 error or when i open this page by using vpn it dosn't show any error. Can some one help me to solve this issue [EDITED per Community Guidelines] 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Upload speed of 2-3 MBPS - Normal?

I have been working on setting up a Media Server for my home network, and enabling remote access for when I'm away and want to connect from my phone. During a screenshare with the server company's tech support, they pointed out my 2-3 MBPS upload speed was a huge problem. They said even Comcast's en

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Fixed Internet is poor

Initially when we first purchased the service it was good. Speeds much better that ADSL (3mb) and ranged from 12MB to 20MB. In the last 4 months the service continues to decline - now averaging about 2-3MB at best. Have had AT&T techs out some say it’s heavy foliage, thought sometimes in rare e

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.